Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Dota-chan
Sakura Latte
Dota-chan
Happy to hear he isn't actually....gone.

So....now we need a thread that keeps up with all Lanzer sightings on Gaia and everywhere else? Updates as to what's going on with him, his projects, and what he just in general has to say?

Come on, GCD, you know you wanna.

Or we can just stalk his post history.

Problem being that we can't all do this. You'd have to keep a tab on his profile since I really don't think he'll just add anyone and everyone to his friends list. When someone or a group of peeps are able to keep up a thread or more on the subject, that keeps it all filed in one area to point to when someone wants to read in their own time or need a place to point back to quickly when needed in another discussion.

Uh, that makes absolutely no sense because anyone can view others' post history, regardless of whether they are friends or not (the only exception is if you are on someone's ignore list--then you can't view their post history).

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Dota-chan
Sakura Latte
Dota-chan

So....now we need a thread that keeps up with all Lanzer sightings on Gaia and everywhere else? Updates as to what's going on with him, his projects, and what he just in general has to say?

Problem being that we can't all do this. You'd have to keep a tab on his profile since I really don't think he'll just add anyone and everyone to his friends list. When someone or a group of peeps are able to keep up a thread or more on the subject, that keeps it all filed in one area to point to when someone wants to read in their own time or need a place to point back to quickly when needed in another discussion.

erm no you don't?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/myposts/[insert username here]

that's a lot faster and more efficient than having to go through a user's profile just to click on their view posts link. I've post stalked lanzer every now and then for years, and I've never had to keep tab on his profile to do so.

Master Jew

34,125 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Master Jew 500
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
Jisen Meizuki
Omega Zero has been Admin Lead for over two years. Dunno if he was a developer but he has been an admin for as long as I've seen him.

Teabo Milk Tea
Zero has always been Admin Lead. He's never been a developer.

Maybe it was just his recent avatar change, he always had the chalkboard avi for
as long as I can remember ( since 2007 ) and since he always adresses the bugs
in the Staff Updates forum, I guess I just placed him as a Developer... redface

Whatever his title, I'm still very grateful for his time and effort here on Gaia! 3nodding

Master Jew

34,125 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Master Jew 500
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
Sakura Latte
Dota-chan
Sakura Latte
Dota-chan

erm no you don't?

that's a lot faster and more efficient than having to go through a user's profile just to click on their view posts link. I've post stalked lanzer every now and then for years, and I've never had to keep tab on his profile to do so.

You can also search their username through the normal search bar on
the end of the Menu Bar. Once you search, click on the dropdown menu
( like the one under your avatar in forums ) and click "View Posts." ^_^

I can't wait to see the changes ninja
New hires eh ;3
well I hop ethe xperimentation phase with the gold gen is over and they just really disappear for good

I'm liking how the MP graph has gotten lower a bit now

unless if its only because people are quitting gaia sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm so relieved by this, if only because the idea of Gaia without Lanzer would just seem sad.

I hope he's able to relax more and also maybe be more present in the forums among the users since he won't be focusing on Tentacl anymore.

Leader

That's great biggrin

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Oh, that is good news! I thought he left for good. I'm glad to hear that he's not. Good for him taking time off and relaxing.

Loyal Exhibitionist

It's nice to know Lanzer is still around and working on Gaia.

However, call me a pessimistic if you must, but why do I have the feeling they're likely just going to ignore nearly every one of Lanzer's suggestions?

I hope it doesn't come down to that though.

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
I'm so happy that hes not gone!!! And working from home will be a nice change too I bet 3nodding

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Master Jew
Sakura Latte
Dota-chan
Sakura Latte
Dota-chan

erm no you don't?

You can also search their username through the normal search bar on
the end of the Menu Bar. Once you search, click on the dropdown menu
( like the one under your avatar in forums ) and click "View Posts." ^_^

One can also subscribe to one's journal and 'stalk' it that way. ninja
When he posts in it, I get a notice about it in the "my friend's stuff" section of MyGaia page.

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
I'm so relieved.
Phew.

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Glad to hear that Lanzer hasn't left us!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff