• Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan

Well I need 6 Swift Shockers, and see if there is an Astra lightning item. And I know it cost a lot. I think you can buy gold, but even 6tril cost like $400.
I am unsure myself. gonk And, you can buy gold now? Where is that option? And why is it so much? emotion_facepalm

Lol. And I think you can, but the option, Idk. Gaia obviously wants some money.
I looked around, and I didn't see anything saying you can buy gold. O.o

Some said you can. I don't know where they did it.
I... Really wouldn't trust that, because I have been on this site since 2003, and never seen that option on here. O.o

Shy Otaku

quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan

Well I need 6 Swift Shockers, and see if there is an Astra lightning item. And I know it cost a lot. I think you can buy gold, but even 6tril cost like $400.
I am unsure myself. gonk And, you can buy gold now? Where is that option? And why is it so much? emotion_facepalm

Lol. And I think you can, but the option, Idk. Gaia obviously wants some money.
I looked around, and I didn't see anything saying you can buy gold. O.o

Some said you can. I don't know where they did it.
I... Really wouldn't trust that, because I have been on this site since 2003, and never seen that option on here. O.o

Wow, you've been on here for a while. That's a lot of years.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Eonni-chan

Yeah, I have been here since it was go-gaia.com, the first year this site was created. biggrin But, if someone sends you a link, claiming that you can buy gold, please don't trust it. I wouldn't even click it, to be honest. sweatdrop

Shy Otaku

quayla666
Eonni-chan

Yeah, I have been here since it was go-gaia.com, the first year this site was created. biggrin But, if someone sends you a link, claiming that you can buy gold, please don't trust it. I wouldn't even click it, to be honest. sweatdrop

Okay, I won't. I didn't really believe them. I was wondering how and when that option really was out there to the public.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan

Okay, I won't. I didn't really believe them. I was wondering how and when that option really was out there to the public.
I have been here reg since 2003, and the only time I ever saw those where scams to take your money/account. sweatdrop I would stay away from those people.

Shy Otaku

quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan

I have been here reg since 2003, and the only time I ever saw those where scams to take your money/account. sweatdrop I would stay away from those people.

Good to know, cause I dodging them like a boss emotion_dealwithit

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan

Swanky! Rock on for doing that. emotion_brofist

Shy Otaku

quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan

Swanky! Rock on for doing that. emotion_brofist

emotion_brofist
Thank you, thank you.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Eonni-chan

emotion_brofist
Thank you, thank you.
So, what are the plans for tomorrow? biggrin

Shy Otaku

quayla666
Eonni-chan

emotion_brofist
Thank you, thank you.

Stay at home, do nothing. Maybe finish up my story. U?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan

emotion_brofist
Thank you, thank you.

Probably just work on art. I started drawing at random now. O.o Just finished a head-shot of my current. Gonna scan it soon. xd

Shy Otaku

quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan

emotion_brofist
Thank you, thank you.

Probably just work on art. I started drawing at random now. O.o Just finished a head-shot of my current. Gonna scan it soon. xd

Cool, send me a link or watever.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan

emotion_brofist
Thank you, thank you.

I will have to later, because gonna fill up the page with art now, and then scan it all. xd

Shy Otaku

quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan
quayla666
Eonni-chan

emotion_brofist
Thank you, thank you.

I will have to later, because gonna fill up the page with art now, and then scan it all. xd

Okay!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Eonni-chan

Okay!
I actually ended up cleaning, looking for my music that is missing from my ipod, etc instead. gonk I am so bad at this! emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff