Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, guys, what wonderful games are you playing now? Any recommendation?

I've received my jxd s7800b, but too many games for me and could not choose from them. And there are some games are boring.

I found The Legend of Zelda and of course Super Mario Bros wonderful. Any great emulator games to suggest?

Thank you in advance.

Eloquent Streaker

Seeing as this is the tabletops forum, I'll go with the tabletops I'm currently playing, which are Pathfinder and Shadowrun.

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Basically the only thing on a consistent basis is 13th Age. Other than that I am playing a bunch of various board games at the local board game night at my local game shop. Emphasis on stuff that's new or just received kickstarter. Once a month (or by request), we do a standard game like Power Grid.
I am currently participating in a Fate Core game, in a setting that is kind of World of Darkness inspired. I'm playing a Fae blood- addicted vampire who was the inspiration for Little Red Riding Hood. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue, since it's been a few different kinds of awkward each session.

I have a 13th Age game tonight. I'm playing an Aasimar/Holy One mail carrier of the Monk class. She went on pilgrimage and then decided that she really liked spreading the good word of the Gray Philosophy (originally a druidic faith, but over time became more associated The Priestess).

I have a Naruto themed Marvel Heroic Roleplaying (Cortex Plus) hack that I'm just about ready to inflict upon play with my home group.

And I have a bunch of different games lined up to play as soon as I can get the time. Firefly, Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine, Tenra Bansho Zero, Ryuutama...

Invisible Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm currently playing Pathfinder, while trying to make my own Pathfinder world (an Oriental Adventure type of setting), looking into D&D 5th edition all while playing Magic the Gathering. Oh, and my friends got me into Legendary. I like Legendary now. 3nodding
Yugioh, Vanguard for tabletop games.,

Dangerous Tycoon

Descent: Journeys in the Dark 2nd Edition for this guy. I've recently picked up the 4-player cooperative adventure expansion, and it's great.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Currently DM'ing D&D 5e homebrew world while learning how to DM with a group learning how to play D&D. Been good fun so far with all kinds of off the wall antics with their skills.

Been playing M:tG still. occasionally play some Zombies!!!

Borg

I am playing three right now:

Pathfinder

Werewolf: the Apocalypse

Call of Cthulhu

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm in a few pathfinder games and one 3.5 Game. May be joining a Gurps game and a friend is working on setting up a Dungeon world game in the near future
I play several Score games.

DBZ/GT Expanded by Score (I also play Focused of both)
Yu Yu Hakusho by Score
Inuyasha by Score
DBZ 2014 by Panini/Score
Broke out my old Top Secret set. Surprisingly still enjoyable RPG even after all these years. Even got to put some newbies through Operation: Rapidstrike and they said it was one of the funnest times they had in a session, even if the mission went belly up fast.

Beloved Lunatic

I was all like "Let's play Magic" and my wife was all like "Let's play X-wing" so we played Mario Kart. I don't know how that happened.
from blue to
I was all like "Let's play Magic" and my wife was all like "Let's play X-wing" so we played Mario Kart. I don't know how that happened.

I think it's great to play with your wife, i am also trying.

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
I love playing both table top and video games. I'm currently playing through the Mass Effect trilogy. I also just picked up the Doctor Who and Sailor Moon role-playing game. I love playing Pathfinder and D&D. My fiance just picked up 5th edition and we're going to give it a go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff