Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Hunter

pixelated tentacles
picklesthenymph

Username: pixelated tentacles
Reference:
User Image
Offer: 30 Bil
Extra Info: He's a girly boy but he doesn't like to admit it verbally.
He rather expresses it through his clothing.

Yes, I'll accept. emotion_bigheart

General procedure: Start trade and I'll get on it!
Note: Allow me about a week (or just few days more) from initiating the trade to complete it-- usually my pixeling takes awhile, since I don't use bases and I like to make my pixels as pretty as possible before I present them to the web. ^_^

Username: zSleepy
Reference:
User ImageUser Image

Offer: 30b c:
Extra Info: She's smart, elegant, & sweet.

Your pixels are soo pretty ;v;

Dapper Prophet

picklesthenymph
AH DON'T WORRY, wasn't here in these days anyway, holidays and such keep everyone busy : D so no rush emotion_hug she looks absolutely amazing! love the pose! omg! completed trade *-*

Sparkly Hunter

Mindbreak
picklesthenymph
AH DON'T WORRY, wasn't here in these days anyway, holidays and such keep everyone busy : D so no rush emotion_hug she looks absolutely amazing! love the pose! omg! completed trade *-*

Here you go! I'm glad you like her~
Your avis are always so amazing; they make me think of a ballet full of prettily painted harlequins and marionettes. 4laugh
User Image

DA permalink~♥

Dapper Prophet

picklesthenymph
this makes me happy because clowns/dolls/harlequins and circus theme in general are my main inspiration cx thanks again, this is fantastic!!!! heart heart heart heart I'm in love with this ;u;

Divine Cultist

gaia_crown
Username: Lovefall
Reference:
User Image

Offer: Adamant Vault
Extra Info: (p e r s o n a l i t y) curious, helpful, charming, adventurous

Dapper Prophet

Sparkly Hunter

pixelated tentacles
picklesthenymph

Username: pixelated tentacles
Reference:
User Image
Offer: 30 Bil
Extra Info: He's a girly boy but he doesn't like to admit it verbally.
He rather expresses it through his clothing.

Your stylish boy and his phone and 'the selfie'.
Funny thing selfies. As much as people speak badly of them...it's basically you taking a picture of yourself as you are as you like.
Do hope that you like how I did him. As always, I'll remove the watermark as soon as the trade is complete.
User Image

Sparkly Hunter

Mindbreak
picklesthenymph
this makes me happy because clowns/dolls/harlequins and circus theme in general are my main inspiration cx thanks again, this is fantastic!!!! heart heart heart heart I'm in love with this ;u;

heart

Your circus ballet...It's such a pretty idea that makes me go '...if only I can animate...'
...or took the time to learn to...
I'll put that off til after my half-marathon though.

Sparkly Hunter

zSleepy

Thank you for the compliment! I'm flattered you think so~
I'm sorry that I'm done with GaiaComs atm or else I'd pixel your girl. She's like eternal Sailor Moon. 4laugh

Divine Cultist

picklesthenymph

Funny thing selfies. As much as people speak badly of them...it's basically you taking a picture of yourself as you are as you like.
Do hope that you like how I did him. As always, I'll remove the watermark as soon as the trade is complete.
User Image

Ahhh, I love it!
Completing the trade now.
heart

Sparkly Hunter

pixelated tentacles
picklesthenymph

User Image

Ahhh, I love it!
Completing the trade now.
heart

User Image

DA Permalink~

Dapper Prophet

picklesthenymph
I bet you'll learn that, the amount of details and care you put in your pixels is amazing, I'm in love with your style!!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff