pandarosebud's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
Vruez
Angel cora
So I'm making Evelyn so that she kinda see's the princes as her kids in some odd why. I'm thinking its due to her age gap over them or seeing them grow up or something?

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Armand asked Evelyn a question.

Oops no I didn't, I'll fix that real fast.

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
Tanrria
Well... Ferrand is incredibly impartial xD. He doesn't think they're too young, but he does think that they still have a lot to learn before they're able to rule effectively xD. But he's not going to push lessons on people who don't seek out his knowledge and advice xD.

Mostly how he views them as children is that he still sees them as kids who have a lot to learn. He doesn't feel like they've surpassed him yet in knowledge and presence. Certainly status, but not knowledge and presence xD.

I can see that, I think with Evelyn it's more that yes she respects them all but she has some kind of maternal instinct, as she is old enough to be there mother, that worries. Plus she's seen what it took to build the empire so she doesn't want it to fall. wink

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
Angel cora
Vruez
Angel cora
So I'm making Evelyn so that she kinda see's the princes as her kids in some odd why. I'm thinking its due to her age gap over them or seeing them grow up or something?

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Armand asked Evelyn a question.

Oops no I didn't, I'll fix that real fast.

Thanks! Imma be callin' Evelyn and Ferrand 'mamma' and 'daddy' from now on. xDD

OG Gaian

Hey there. Can anyone give me a quick update on what's happening?
I'd like to squeeze in a post tonight, if possible.
Thanks.

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
BLStoner
Hey there. Can anyone give me a quick update on what's happening?
I'd like to squeeze in a post tonight, if possible.
Thanks.

Heyyo. Sure.

Well, the princesses from the countries just met their prospective husband, and the meeting did not go very well because Emperor Daemon and his bodyguard Kira misbehaved with them. Prince Armand and the adviser Evelyn interrupted the meeting and admonished them for their bad behavior. The meeting was finished quickly and now the princesses are being taken away by the Knight Morgaine towards their residential quarters for preparing for the wedding which would take place by afternoon. The gardener elf came to greet the princesses in their way. Outside in the garden, Prince Armand and the High-Priest find a Fae woman listening in on their convo.

That's about it for now.

Btw, pretty excited about your character. Dude sounds like a fun guy.

By the way, is Orochi interested in some good old coup-d'etat? My character, Prince Armand, is planning to overthrow the Emperor.

Eloquent Phantom

BLStoner

Welcome to the RP biggrin .

I was reading over your character's profile and some interesting ideas were flitting through my head about possible interactions between yours and mine... xD. I don't know if you've read Ferrand's profile or not, but since he's fairly used to spilling his own blood, it's possible that your character might hound mind for a bit of sustenance every now and then. No flesh or anything though, it'd just be blood that Ferrand might be convinced to give if the right payment is given xD. A little bit of flirting with Ferrand might have some interesting results as well. I can't say he'd reciprocate the affection to much, but it might be fun to see how he reacts xD.

OG Gaian

@Vruez:
Ah, thanks. Although, it's going to be a couple days before I can squeeze in a post now.
That is the price of being at Con. Ha ha.

And ermergerd~!
I was thinking about hinting towards it in his profile, but now that you put it out there, I'm throwing my naga on that boat. Ha ha.
I can't help but desire to be traitorous with my adorable man-eating serpent.
XD

@Tanrria:
That would be fun, but it might only agitate his hunger considering he doesn't live off blood. The flesh is what he's after. Still, I suppose it wouldn't hurt for him to give it a try considering that digesting whole men while the princesses around might freak them out, but he'll be grumpy.
XD

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
BLStoner
@Vruez:
Ah, thanks. Although, it's going to be a couple days before I can squeeze in a post now.
That is the price of being at Con. Ha ha.

And ermergerd~!
I was thinking about hinting towards it in his profile, but now that you put it out there, I'm throwing my naga on that boat. Ha ha.
I can't help but desire to be traitorous with my adorable man-eating serpent.
XD

@Tanrria:
That would be fun, but it might only agitate his hunger considering he doesn't live off blood. The flesh is what he's after. Still, I suppose it wouldn't hurt for him to give it a try considering that digesting whole men while the princesses around might freak them out, but he'll be grumpy.
XD

Grand. xD Looking forward to our traitorous alliance.

Also... *insert random vore joke* aherrm.

On a more serious note, I wonder why he chose to be an adviser instead of a jailer. Armand would so employ him to be a jailer. That way our dear Naga would be in a position to maintain the cells as well as his diet, and the crown would have reduced costs of having to build guillotines / hanging ropes. Also, having prisoners be interrogated by slippery man-eating Nagas would prolly be a good way to get them spilling their beans.

OG Gaian

Well, A jailer would suit his needs, however, one must consider what an adviser could do to a kingdom if his King trusts him enough. And being there when the boys grew up would mean there is trust to be had.
Now, given the situation and what the naga can do, if he wishes to kill the royals without being caught, he would turn his gaze to the princesses. 'Persuade' them to do the dirty work. But that's just an example of what he could do. Sure he could do so as a jailer, but then what purpose does a jailer have talking to a princess?
That and he's good at what he does. He knows what is happening in the king's land and knows what a good or bad decision is for the people.
Of course, he could always make the country collapse on itself with a few small suggestions, but there happens to be obstacles in his way.
I know it doesn't sound like much, but it is a pretty powerful position to have, especially for Orochi.

OG Gaian

Stupid question:
Does the castle appear as depicted in the main post in the IC, or is it envisioned differently?
Just wanted to know so I do not make an a** of myself, and trust me, I can and probably will because I am that talented.
Ha ha.

Eloquent Phantom

Well... I can say that I haven't really imagined the castle to be in the middle of a body of water, I thought it was just a kind of decorative/pretty picture. But then again, I don't know for sure since I didn't actually make the RP xD. I'd say keep the details about outside the castle grounds kind of vague?

EDIT: Also, I meant to respond to your response to me earlier but I guess I forgot o.o. In any case, I figured that the blood thing probably wasn't entirely what he was looking for, but it's the best Ferrand can offer xD.

Though you know, he could still probably eat criminals that are to be executed... xD. Just as a sidenote there xD.

OG Gaian

Ah, thanks. I suppose I'll do what I can.
And that is true. Ha ha.
Once the bad guy is dead, most people won't hold any interest in where or how he's being disposed of, so Orochi could eat the remains . . . Or eat them alive. Ha ha.

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
I may move Evelyn to the garden soon to see what's going on. Or have her go somewhere else.

Eloquent Phantom

Wooo party in the garden xD.

And exactly, Stoner biggrin . All the noms for Orochi xD. Well, I don't know that they have THAT many prisoners set to be executed... But at least it's something xD.

OG Gaian

Ha ha. Well, I don't think he'll be eating everyday.
Might be days or weeks in between his meals, considering his digestion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff