Anyone creeping?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 > >>

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

1) Don't steal. Seriously. Stealing will earn you a trip to the black list and a report. Stealing is not cool, guys. Everyone works hard on everything that's made in this shop, stealing things makes us feel like you don't appreciate anything that's done here. If you see anyone using anything from this thread that they haven't paid for, tell me, cause I don't have any qualms about reporting thieves.

2 ) I'm not gonna say that everyone has to have their prices be between this and this, because -frankly- I don't want someone telling me what I can charge and can't charge. Everyone prices their own stuff. If money is a problem, talk to the artist before hand. Most people are willing to work with you.

3) Respect is an important thing, please respect everyone in the thread, even if you think that they're a terrible human being and deserve to rot in Hell. Leave your personal problems out of the thread, cause I don't want to deal with petty people.

4) If you don't read this rule I won't accept your order. Always quote the person you want to talk to. I've dealt with it before, but most people are busy and if they don't get a notice, they may not respond to you at all. Quoting is really easy. All you have to do is find the quote button over someone's post, or type this in:
                                                              [quote"usernamehere"][/quote]
                                                              That's all there is to it!

5) If someone turns you down, please don't take offense. Everyone has their own lives outside of Gaia and they could be going through something you don't know about.

6) Please be sure to use the order form when asking for layouts. It's a lot less confusing then just telling us what you want.

7) Don't pm me anything, I will not respond. Just post it in here and quote and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

8) Most people will not do rush orders. So if you need something the day of, this probably isn't the place to get it. Rush orders generally don't look as good as most artists want them to because they are, well, rushed. Also, people do have lives and rush orders are almost impossible to do when people have lives. So please, try not to put today or tomorrow on an order where the artist already has two or three people in front of you cause they probably won't skip ahead and do yours first unless you bribe them.

9) This isn't so much a rule as a guideline to happy shopping. The more detailed you are with your order, the better your experience will be. The more we have to go off of, the easier it is for us to make the layouts the way you'll like them. That being said, if they're a character, a link to the profile might be nice. Thread layouts go over better when you've given us an image or an overall look you're going for. We want you to love our work.

10) Please make sure that the artist you are requesting has the slot you want open. If they do not please request for a different spot. You likely do not want to be rejected for requesting a full. On this note of spots the way you can figure them out is like this.
                                                              tab tab Normal- The time frame for a normal order slot should be at least a week if not longer. This is a pay what you wish slot.
                                                              tab tab Rush- A rush order can be ordered with one or two days as the total. This is considered a bribe slot and might be rejected depending upon the sort of order and the bribe itself.
                                                              tab tab Bribe- A bribe slot can be no less than four days and is obviously a bribe. It may be rejected based on the order, time frame, or the bribe itself.

121) I ******** FORGOT WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO HERE -.-

12) Don't you whine you tell me the coding on the front page is off.
                                                              I know it is
                                                              I.... ******** know

User ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image
                                                    User Image

Hi hi!!! My name is Toastie and I am a college student. With school starting up again I am expecting things to get dull. So to save myself from the boredom of everyday life, I have gaia! My policy is: if you're nice to me I'll be nice to you. I've been coding and making graphics for a little over four years now and I love love love it. So please stick around and chat. I promise I don't bite. I can't say the same about Nerd or Lu though... they're dangerous ;D Just kidding xD

Notes;; Does- coding + graphics
                                                              HIATUS

User Image

Hey hey hey now, I don't bite...much >w>. Just so long you don't mess with me or these lovely ladies right here, everything will go smoothly. Capisce? Ahem. Introductions,I'm horrible with them lol. As you can see, my name on here is Lucunda Somina, though most call me either lu or lucu, but you can always come up with something as well. Though chances are if you name me something like 'frank' or 'al' I'll most likely not respond. I am currently a college student as well and my time on here is fairly steady, I'm still new to making graphics but somehow I've impressed these two ladies, who knows. . .maybe you'll like my work as well. I'm horrible with keeping up with chats unless you quote me in them. So if you ever want a response please do quote me so I can get back to you u_u. I don't mean to ignore you, I'm sure I'll adore you (heart)

Notes;; Does- graphics
                                                                HIATUS

User Image

Well hello there ~ My name is the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd, but you can call me nerd or you can call me naughty. Just kidding, you can call me Nerd or Drama. I've been doing graphics for close to a year now and I am still in the state of learning what I can about the photo-editing program GIMP. I'm an avid role-player and I'm addicting to creating rps and characters. Like Lucu and Toastie, I'm a college student (18 units woot~) and I'm juggling a few role-plays where I have 10 plus characters. I take a LONG time with my graphics for the most part because I try to make them unlike the others I make. I'm a liiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit OCD-like with the things I do (heart) So please be patient with me! <3

Notes;; Does- coding + graphics
                                                                  HIATUS

User Image

Hi, I'm visual, feel free to call me vis or harmony. I'm still in high school trying to organize life XD I'm quite chatty when it comes to talking about anime. I think I'm quite weird when you get to know me more but at first I will be really quiet.
                                                                    I'm quite busy sometimes because of all my school stuff so things can become really slow and I mean it. Usually I can get them done in around 2-3 days depending when you ordered it and stuff. I'm more of a first come first serve type of person because if I start something new, I tend to forget about it. I'm only going to accept a few orders at a time unless you don't mind waiting a while.

Notes;; Does- coding only

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image
                                                    User Image

We are a pay what you wish sort of shop. Our prices are based off how well you feel that we did. It may differ between artists how they feel they should receive payment. All of the slots except for the bribe slots are pay what you wish. Bribe slots are up to the artists discretion of whether or not you bribed them well enough. Rush orders are almost the same way, except there better be a good reason. Please be fair when you are pricing anything.

User Image

08.24.2014 ~ We're open for business! First customer for Toast gets a free layout(posting only)
                                                              11.17.2014 ~ My lovely partners, Lucunda Somina and the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd, are on Hiatus. I do not know when this Hiatus will be over, so please do not try to request from them for the time being. I took down their order forms because I don't want to keep telling people that don't read that they aren't available. I myself am dealing with finals at the moment, so I will be closing slots for a while, but I will still be here. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.
                                                              11.17.2014 ~ We will be having a holiday sale... meaning I will be having a holiday sale. I don't know what that sale will be yet, but it will involve contests and the like.
                                                              DATE ~ Announcement

User Image

None at the moment :c
                                                              Please quote or pm me if you want to affiliate.
                                                              We don't bite.
                                                              Usually

User Image

All the avi art was done by the lovely Thelxi Chan. If you would like some art, please stop by her shop.
                                                              Thelxis Shop!
                                                              She is absolutely amazing and just a sweetheart, so be nice to her.

All the graphics and coding of this main page were done by Forlorn Toaster. I worked hard on this, so please don't steal anything.

All graphics and coding are created by their respective artists, Forlorn Toaster, Lucunda Somina, and the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd. If you like what you see in any test thread or even just flipping through this thread, please subscribe and order. As I have mentioned in the rules, please do not steal. I will not hesitate to report that s**t if I see it.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image
                                                    User Image

Forlorn Toaster
                                                              [quote="Forlorn Toaster"][/quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/FklisZr.png[/img]
                                                              [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/iS3x5Nl.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][/align][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                                                              [list][list][list][size=11][size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Character's Name;[/color] [color=#000000][b]name[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Role;[/color] [color=#000000][b]ONLY if you want it included. if not, n/a[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Images;[/color] [color=#000000][b]model name or link to pictures[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Style;[/color] [color=#000000][b]The type of graphics you want[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Theme;[/color] [color=#000000][b]what you want it based around[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Font;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Any font style you might prefer. If none N/A[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Text;[/color] [color=#000000][b]lyrics or a quote you'd like[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Coding;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Do you want coding or just the graphics[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Colors;[/color] [color=#000000][b]color scheme[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Also;[/color] [color=#000000][b]anything else[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Pricing;[/color] [color=#000000][b]How much you want to pay[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Slot;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Normal, Bribe, or Rush[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]I'd like it by;[/color] [color=#000000][b]due date[/b][/color][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                              [/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                              [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Lucunda Somina
                                                              [quote="Lucunda Somina"][/quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/zPGgiHX.png[/img]
                                                              [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/Xx1oSCU.png[/imgleft]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][/align][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                                                              [list][list][list][size=11][size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Character's Name;[/color] [color=#000000][b]name[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Role;[/color] [color=#000000][b]ONLY if you want it included. if not, n/a[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Images;[/color] [color=#000000][b]model name or link to pictures[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Style;[/color] [color=#000000][b]The type of graphics you want[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Theme;[/color] [color=#000000][b]what you want it based around[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Font;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Any font style you might prefer. If none N/A[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Colors;[/color] [color=#000000][b]color scheme[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Also;[/color] [color=#000000][b]anything else[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Pricing;[/color] [color=#000000][b]How much you want to pay[/b][/color]
                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]I'd like it by;[/color] [color=#000000][b]due date[/b][/color][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                              [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Forlorn Toaster
                                                                [quote="Folorn Toaster"][/quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/FklisZr.png[/img]
                                                                [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/iS3x5Nl.png[/imgleft]
                                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][/align][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                                                                [list][list][list][size=11][size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]thread title;[/color] [color=#000000][b]name[/b][/color]
                                                                [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Thread Type;[/color] [color=#000000][b]What kind of thread will it be[/b][/color]
                                                                [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Graphics;[/color] [color=#000000][b]The banners and their titles how many subbanners, side banners, dividers[/b][/color]
                                                                [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Text;[/color] [color=#000000][b]lyrics or a quote you'd like[/b][/color]
                                                                [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Coding;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Do you want coding or just the graphics[/b][/color]
                                                                [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Slot;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Normal, Bribe, or Rush[/b][/color]

User Image

Forlorn Toaster
                                                                          [quote="Folorn Toaster"][/quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/FklisZr.png[/img]
                                                                          [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/iS3x5Nl.png[/imgleft]
                                                                          [list][list][list][size=11][size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Skeleton Type;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Single post/Multiple Posts[/b][/color]
                                                                          [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Items needed;[/color] [color=#000000][b]What kind of sections will the profile need, name, age, sex, ect.[/b][/color]
                                                                          [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Graphics;[/color] [color=#000000][b]How many and what size[/b][/color]
                                                                          [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Coding;[/color] [color=#000000][b]You have no choice, you have to have coding xD[/b][/color]
                                                                          [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]I'd like it by;[/color] [color=#000000][b]due date[/b][/color][/color]
                                                                          [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image
                                        Forlorn Toaster
                                                  [quote="Forlorn Toaster"][/quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/FklisZr.png[/img]
                                                  [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/iS3x5Nl.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                  [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Graphics;[/color] [color=#000000][b]the ones you have already had done[/b][/color]
                                                  [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Text;[/color] [color=#000000][b]mood, music, outfits, company, thoughts, etc[/b][/color]
                                                  [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Additional sections;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Do you want coding or just the graphics[/b][/color]

Visual Harmony
                                                            [quote="Visual Harmony"][/quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/CEHf45D.png[/img]
                                                            [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/G5yCBQT.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][/align][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                                                            [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Graphics;[/color] [color=#000000][b]the ones you have already had done[/b][/color]
                                                            [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Text;[/color] [color=#000000][b]mood, music, outfits, company, thoughts, etc[/b][/color]
                                                            [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Additional sections;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Do you want coding or just the graphics[/b][/color]

User Image

[quote="Forlorn Toaster"][/quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/yaT29da.png[/img]
                                                                                              [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/bfJubtT.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][/align][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                                                                                              [list][list][list][size=11][size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Username;[/color] [color=#000000][b]name[/b][/color]
                                                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Position;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Please come up with a funny name to call layout makers[/b][/color]
                                                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Samples;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Link to some samples or your sample thread[/b][/color]
                                                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Can do;[/color] [color=#000000][b]What do you do when it comes to layouts (ie. graphics, coding, gifs, all that jazz) Do you make profile skeletons, do you make profiles, do you make thread layouts or just the graphics, stuff like that[/b][/color]
                                                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Can't do;[/color] [color=#000000][b]What can't/won't you do when making graphics[/b][/color]
                                                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Style;[/color] [color=#000000][b]What kind of style do you usually have when you make layouts (ie. flowery, futuristic, etc.)[/b][/color]
                                                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Coding;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Do you code? I know this is further up too, but I have to make sure[/b][/color]
                                                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Pricing;[/color] [color=#000000][b]What is your price range[/b][/color]
                                                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Slots;[/color] [color=#000000][b]How many slots would you like to take? do you do bribes and rush orders?[/b][/color]
                                                                                              [size=15][color=#9f3f17]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Also;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Please write a little blurb for yourself to give me more insight about you[/b][/color][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image
                                                    User Image

Forlorn Toaster
                                                              1. Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Lucunda Somina

Visual Harmony

User Image

Forlorn Toaster
                                                                I only accept Rush orders on a case by case basis. Please give me a good reason to push your order ahead of others and get it out faster.

User Image

Forlorn Toaster

Visual Harmony

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

Please tell me if you'd like to write a review of our shop. Good or bad it will go up.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

BloodAngel95 ;; Queen Codex ;; Ararelia ;; Rainbow Comet Condoms ;; Wing Admiral Azrai ;; xXx Fox Trot xXx ;; Doku Ookami ;; Frozen Clarity ;; xXx Fox Trot xXx ;; Wiggle that Thong ;; Muzik_Freek ;; Dy Onna

Key;;
                                                              Username- repeat customer

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash