Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Friend

8,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I always wanted to be a lolita/living doll but most of lolita ive seen have no support from their parents well most of them not all of them so is it fine?

Spoopy Kitten

Lollita =/= living doll......Look up both definitions on google please. There is a reason parents would be disappointed in their child wanting to be either, one more so than the other

Noble Friend

8,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
xChibi Cannibalx
Lollita =/= living doll......Look up both definitions on google please. There is a reason parents would be disappointed in their child wanting to be either, one more so than the other
i dont know if yur saying the diffrence is truth or yu mistaken loli with lolita fashion

Spoopy Kitten

II I am a living doll II
xChibi Cannibalx
i dont know if yur saying the diffrence is truth or yu mistaken loli with lolita fashion

A living doll is still far from lollita fashion. Like, very very very different... Lollita is a type of fashion, and you cant become fashion. You can wear fashion and be fashionable, but you cannot become it. A living doll is typically a fetish where someone looks and dresses like a doll. You can guess the rest or google the definition

Noble Friend

8,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
xChibi Cannibalx
II I am a living doll II
xChibi Cannibalx

A living doll is still far from lollita fashion. Like, very very very different... Lollita is a type of fashion, and you cant become fashion. You can wear fashion and be fashionable, but you cannot become it. A living doll is typically a fetish where someone looks and dresses like a doll. You can guess the rest or google the definition
oh mk but still whats the problem that disturb the parents its not like effecting theyre child like crime n stuff

Spoopy Kitten

II I am a living doll II
xChibi Cannibalx
II I am a living doll II
xChibi Cannibalx

oh mk but still whats the problem that disturb the parents its not like effecting theyre child like crime n stuff

For lollita fashion, its probly an issue for parents because their teenage/adult offspring likes dressing in little kid dresses and possibly slightly abnormal make up

As for living dolls, itd be awkward for any parents to be sat down and told what their offspring has a fetish for. Parents dont need to know that

Noble Friend

8,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
xChibi Cannibalx
II I am a living doll II
xChibi Cannibalx
II I am a living doll II
xChibi Cannibalx

For lollita fashion, its probly an issue for parents because their teenage/adult offspring likes dressing in little kid dresses and possibly slightly abnormal make up

As for living dolls, itd be awkward for any parents to be sat down and told what their offspring has a fetish for. Parents dont need to know that
so is it like in a family gathering and the living doll parents would be awkward for having a child dresses like a doll? what is so awkward about that though

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

II I am a living doll II
so is it like in a family gathering and the living doll parents would be awkward for having a child dresses like a doll? what is so awkward about that though

There is a concept called propriety. There is a time and a place to do/wear things and there are some things you just don't tell certain people. Most parents typically don't want to know about their children's sex lives, kinks or fetishes. And it is not appropriate to be a "living doll" in the presence of family gatherings.

Can I ask you a couple of questions? How old are you and exactly what do you think being a "living doll" means? How do you define the term?

Noble Friend

8,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Lexia_Starr
II I am a living doll II

There is a concept called propriety. There is a time and a place to do/wear things and there are some things you just don't tell certain people. Most parents typically don't want to know about their children's sex lives, kinks or fetishes. And it is not appropriate to be a "living doll" in the presence of family gatherings.

Can I ask you a couple of questions? How old are you and exactly what do you think being a "living doll" means? How do you define the term?
im actually second year middle schooler 14 obviusly but i showed my mother this living doll life style and she actually support me but not on the budget

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

II I am a living doll II
Lexia_Starr
II I am a living doll II

im actually second year middle schooler 14 obviusly but i showed my mother this living doll life style and she actually support me but not on the budget

That only half answered my question. What do you think "living doll" means?

Merry Tipper

I assume you mean the loli fashion and not loli as in... the sexual lurer of older men...

You can dress how you want. Just be sure you're ok with what comes with it. If you dress different people may treat you differently. You can't change other peoples views and you need to be ok with that. If you're fine with that then go ahead.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
II I am a living doll II
I always wanted to be a lolita/living doll but most of lolita ive seen have no support from their parents well most of them not all of them so is it fine?
Lolita is not what you are thinking of. Seriously, this is just...*head to desk*.

Lolita was a term coined from a book. .about a very young girl that seduces a older man.
A lolita is just that. A sexualized young girl.

A living doll is a totally different thing.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
xChibi Cannibalx
II I am a living doll II
xChibi Cannibalx
II I am a living doll II
xChibi Cannibalx

Oh my god. The reason parents have an issue with "lolita" is because it represents the sexualization of young girls. READ THE BOOK THE TERM WAS COINED FROM...

does no one read anymore? Does no one have a clue where these terms come from?
my GOD...

I am so going to go get another coffee....

Sparkly Vampire

The fashion to me just screams 'jailbait'. While I think some of the dresses can be quite beautiful, unfortunately a lot of the things people who claim to be 'living dolls' wear has been highly sexualised over the years and of course parents wouldn't want their daughters subjected to that. While you might wear that sort of thing because you like the style etc, there is always going to be people who see you as a sex object.

Also, 'living doll' people I've seen in documentaries restrict their eating in order to stay thin and fragile looking, which is clearly bad for your health.

All in all it's not a lifestyle I would chose for myself, but like any phase, as long as you aren't harming yourself in dressing a certain way and it's something you feel you want to explore, look into it. Just be mindful of the sexual aspects because the world is full of creepy weirdos.

Original Shoujo

somehow...I find it really.ironic I have no clue what this "living doll"thing that you're talking about here is referring to...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff