Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Achievements for a certain amount of,heals,attacks and kills?

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
I agree to this so much!
Achievements (to me) at least, make the event more fun, like a personal goal! whee
So please Gaia!

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
i agree
i feel no need to participate; i'd made a few attacks, one heal and one kill but now, theres no incentive to play
if there were achievements to try for, i'd be playing a lot more
OR AT LEAST RELEASE A STATEMENT SAYING IF THERE WILL OR WON'T BE PERSONAL ITEMS AND/OR ACHIEVEMENTS!

FFS GAIA

Quotable Ally

Dude, don't spam in SF.

And yeah, there should at least be SOMETHING to work towards. I have no incentive to participate in the event, so I'm not wasting my time with it.

I just hope they don't add the rewards/whatever way too late into the event that it will screw over everyone that hasn't taken part until then. neutral

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
King Blabbermouth
OR AT LEAST RELEASE A STATEMENT SAYING IF THERE WILL OR WON'T BE PERSONAL ITEMS AND/OR ACHIEVEMENTS!

FFS GAIA

agreed

Destructive Reveler

R0RA
Dude, don't spam in SF.

And yeah, there should at least be SOMETHING to work towards. I have no incentive to participate in the event, so I'm not wasting my time with it.

I just hope they don't add the rewards/whatever way too late into the event that it will screw over everyone that hasn't taken part until then. neutral
That sounds like some kind of half assed BS they would try after the even ends. God I hope not.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I agree, I'd like some sort of goal.

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

im really surprised there were no other goals outside of the main one

it would be nice to see some achievements or something like that

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I've already gotten bored with this event. I always like when there's achievements which give me a reason to keep doing the event.

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Gaia made a huge mistake releasing all the achievements on the kickstarter.
They should have put like only 2 achievements on it and would keep the rest for the event.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I think that’s a wonderful idea, it’d be nice to have something to work toward. However, how many would be right now that hte events been going on for a while? Everyone’s already probably gotten quite a few heals and attacks.

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Tsuki_Kirkland
I think that’s a wonderful idea, it’d be nice to have something to work toward. However, how many would be right now that hte events been going on for a while? Everyone’s already probably gotten quite a few heals and attacks.

Actually most of them have very few kills, since its kinda impossible with attacking each other every five minutes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff