Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

that candle flickering AI

it always made my computer lag like no other
any other AI is totally fine, but if you slap that baby on, its like trying to swim through molasses D8

Nerd

Oh man...hmm I never really liked the hairstyle trend the one with the bangs long enough to cover the face and two pigtails I think it's called the pom from salon durem. It was everywhere along with the buck teeth and was never really my cup of tea. As for something I'd like to trend now I don't have one I've been kind of MIA for the most part.

Icy Immortal

Well, the Salon hairstyles aren't a true item, but I'm so glad there's so many, many more hairstyle to choose from now. I still remember trying to collect as many wigs as possible just to break out of the limited choices we had back then.

Most notably I got really sick and tired of seeing Terra-Twist on every other female avatar. It was everywhere I looked after it came out. For a good long while it was the best and cheapest hairstyle available.

And also I got bored fast with the Amore and Fall styles that guys wore for their emo-kid or angsty-hero avatars.

Hooray for more hairstyles!

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Razumi Yazura
Lusty's out of style? I still seem to see it quite often, so I don't think that's ever going away.

Indeed, I still use Lusty for the shine. I love the hair & maiden as well.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Tudra boots +stripped stockings irritated me like nothing else

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Slick Southpaw
xx I met my fate xx
Buck teeth...I forgot to mention those before. I absolutely LOATHE buck teeth. At the height of their popularity I had an art shop and I swear 9/10 avis I had to draw were wearing them...I was like "Seriously!? You know that those can only look terrible in my style right!?"

looooool

I actually had fun with buck teeth because it makes everything 100000% more hilarious
User Image

That...actually works. XD
I just never liked drawing them. They look awful in my art style and back then I didn't quite grasp how to work around that and draw them properly.

Snake mounts need to be the new trend. >.> Those I could draw.

Omnipresent Comrade

11,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Toned Keido (I think thats how you spell it) + Lusty + Cloud slippers + Demonic anklets + Whatever shows the most skin from gold shops

It was terrible. I only really ever saw people like that in rally though.

I don't know what I want to be in style, but I'm definitely sick of baggy sweater avatars/hipster avatars

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Ms Fortunes

can't wait for people to get tired of backwings. someone early commented that they haven't been as popular lately, but it seems like a lot of the regulars on zomg are still wearing them.

Admittedly some people do it just for show...but it fits one of my characters, and I really enjoy breaking them out once in a while for that. Not all the time, I have too much in my inventory that needs wearing, but. Some people do it because it fits a character, not just to have. And I was so thankful it was rereleased, because the pattern that fits them best was originally $75. NOPE.

...though imagining a bunch of people running around zOMG with XL wings...how does one even see?

And on the subject of characters...I wonder if all the recent Hind things are a bid for there to be a bunch of feminine Slicks running around...heh.

Sugary Shapeshifter

Ven Loraine Jr
Buck teeth, grass skirts, fairy wings, those animal slippers, ...

GOD, that was the look of the rich back when I joined and I wanted to have it so bad! xd

Honestly I thought that looked pretty stupid back then. sweatdrop
Looking back on it now, it seems cutesy and whimsical.. but still terrible.

Frozen Allegiant

18,665 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chaotoxic
Ven Loraine Jr
Buck teeth, grass skirts, fairy wings, those animal slippers, ...

GOD, that was the look of the rich back when I joined and I wanted to have it so bad! xd

Honestly I thought that looked pretty stupid back then. sweatdrop
Looking back on it now, it seems cutesy and whimsical.. but still terrible.

ahhh now i understand why the grass skirt was super expensive back then (joined in 07) when i was a noob, i got a pink giftbox that was floating. i have no idea what it is. i opened it, got the grass skirt, still no idea and uninterested in that item, saw it in the MP going for 190+k (which was a LOT back then) and i was finally able to buy the kiki kitty before it became unattainable.

and for fads back then, the angelic set. i used to want the whole collection so badly. and almost anyone not wearing the grass skirt combo is wearing that set if my memory serves me right. now that they are cheep and i almost completed it, i realize that they're not as awesome as i used to think of them

Revered Connoisseur

The Beyond sets, especially when the original came out.
Thea hair, Little Lucie, Sainte Ciel ('cept for le scissors).
It really depends on how many items are released.
Back in the past, we Gaians only rely on EIs, MCs and RIGs so some of these have trended until the frequent updates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff