Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure offers are preferred.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Gl habby. Did you get a new one or is this your old?

Also lol your avi. First time ive seen it male
A Wild Rabbit Appears

old one-

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears

old one-
you thinking of quitting? Ive seen gaias been upsetting you lately. If i didnt have 10 years on the site and i spent more time i would try myself
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears

old one-
you thinking of quitting? Ive seen gaias been upsetting you lately. If i didnt have 10 years on the site and i spent more time i would try myself
Im not upset. I just dont have any purpose on it anymore. I do log on but I'm not as active.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears

old one-
Im not upset. I just dont have any purpose on it anymore. I do log on but I'm not as active.
your getting old. Ive been slowly feeling like that as ive aged. You have more stuff to do irl and lose love for gaia. I myself get on saturdays and a few weeks a months

Noob

4,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears

old one-
your getting old. Ive been slowly feeling like that as ive aged. You have more stuff to do irl and lose love for gaia. I myself get on saturdays and a few weeks a months
I get on everyday to spot new items and for cash shop updates
Zubat Sweg
I have 3b
sweatdrop

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears

old one-
i used to do that. Just got depressing. Seeing the recolors and how greedy gaia is
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
i used to do that. Just got depressing. Seeing the recolors and how greedy gaia is
and lols at the new medal... I was like... wtf.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
idk how they think it looks good its a terrible recolor. Like princess of my heart and that white kanokos item. Its like the artist are just lazy
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
Habiel
A Wild Rabbit Appears
idk how they think it looks good its a terrible recolor. Like princess of my heart and that white kanokos item. Its like the artist are just lazy
OH YEAH. I totally agree on the princess of my heart... I've noticed that too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff