Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Streaker

Metallica was consistently my favorite band in middle and high school, is the only band from those days I still listen to, and is still one of my favorite bands.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Requiem ex Inferni
Metallica was consistently my favorite band in middle and high school, is the only band from those days I still listen to, and is still one of my favorite bands.

Still a good band and probably always will be.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tuvok Shakur
Molybdaenum
I went back through a lot of my old music that I was obsessed with from ages 13 through 16. I still remembered almost all the lyrics.

I was obsessed with Situations by Escape the Fate [before Craig took over being the lead singer], Everyday is a Struggle by Senses Fail, Cancer by Sick Puppies and Everything is Alright by Motion City Soundtrack.

So I am really curious who else has went back through their old music or just thought about songs they haven't heard in years and listened to them because I have been doing that a lot lately.

I'm actually going to see Senses Fail in concert in October since this year they're doing the 10th anniversary of the album that song is from along with two of the band members from the original Escape the Fate, which are now a part of Falling in Reverse and the new Escape the Fate. So yay! Haha. Still embracing my old music after all these years.

A lot of songs I found on Midnight Club II when I was younger are songs I've liked since and still do. G's Up by Tony Touch, Put Your Top Down by Tre Little, Midnight Club II by Blu Warta (not a typo).

A lot of people get mad when people say they learn about songs from games, but a medium always has to be there for people to know the music. Are you really so much edgier because someone showed it to you instead of you learning it from a game?

You're not really edgier because someone showed it to you instead of learning it from a game. It's really neat to just see that you still listen to some of the bands and songs that have stayed with you all these years.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Satan Tank
X JAPAN and The Stalin. And some other random punk bands.

Awesome. That is just cool that everyone still has some type of bands that meant something to them then and some now.

Greedy Consumer

Was obsessed with Deja Entendu by Brand New for the longest

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas