Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
So to get a human nose that isn't apart of a now trillion gold item in the market, you have to buy it with Gcash? Does anyone else think that having a nose as a payed cosmetic just hilarious and stupid? "Arm sold separately".

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
yeah, welcome to gaiaonline 2014. long live the new flesh

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

i think its rather stupid.

Shoulda had nose options ages ago and should be in the gold shops.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I think we should get nose for free, like mouths. Then have nice ones.

Tiny Shapeshifter

What makes noses so special from the rest (eyes, mouth, ears, skin, hairiness, beauty marks, makeup, arm/leg poses, etc) that it couldn't or shouldn't be a premium? Lord knows how many people feels the lack in quantity updates toward the Salon, let alone regular gold shops in general these days.

A Snack

Hair, eyes, skin, and mouths are premium items, so why not make noses apart of that equation?

Summery Seeker

We've gone so long without noses that they look really weird to me now, so I actually don't care much. Even if they did release free base noses or gold shop ones, I'm sure they'd be much lower quality like they do with the salon eyes and hair stare I don't understand why they can't put more effort into them.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
inkypon
Hair, eyes, skin, and mouths are premium items, so why not make noses apart of that equation?
Because Hair, eyes, skin, and mouths also exist in non-premium versions. We don't have any non-premi...

...wait a sec...

...oh.

Oh God.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Platonix
Because Hair, eyes, skin, and mouths also exist in non-premium versions. We don't have any non-premi...

...wait a sec...

...oh.

Oh God.
How could people forget the existence of gold shop noses? lol

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

It really sucks balls, that's for sure

especially if you like noses emo

Blessed Hero

Platonix
inkypon

...wait a sec...

...oh.

Oh God.

lol I was wondering if someone was going to bring those atrocities up.

Yes, technically we have a free version of a nose... But not nearly as many as hair, eyes, and mouths.

Good thing I hate noses XD they look too weird to me on the faces of the avatars.

Green Combatant

I like my avatar noseless and mouthless, so I don't see a need to have those facial add-ons.

Cosmetic surgery, indeed, especially if a nose will cost you an arm and a leg. xd

</bad pun>

Lady Pants

All noses just look silly as hell with my lips and make-up, so I guess I don't really care.
But seriously, there should be more cheap options for noses for those that actually like using them.

fxxkin demon

Leithia
Platonix
inkypon

...wait a sec...

...oh.

Oh God.

Yes, technically we have a free version of a nose... But not nearly as many as hair, eyes, and mouths.

Good thing I hate noses XD they look too weird to me on the faces of the avatars.

Hey now. That is a fine handsome nose. Makes a person look distinguished. Or like Snape. Lot of people use it in their Snape cosplays.

But anyway...I think it's great that we got some more noses that people might actually use. Sucks that we have to pay for them but as others have pointed out we've been paying for eyes and mouths too. Not much different really.

Blessed Hero

sometimesalways
Leithia
Platonix
inkypon

...wait a sec...

...oh.

Oh God.

Hey now. That is a fine handsome nose. Makes a person look distinguished. Or like Snape. Lot of people use it in their Snape cosplays.

But anyway...I think it's great that we got some more noses that people might actually use. Sucks that we have to pay for them but as others have pointed out we've been paying for eyes and mouths too. Not much different really.

they can work for males, but I have never seen a female avi with one of those things that doesn't look like a witch D:

You're the only person I can think of off the top of my head I've seen floating around where it looks decent XD They're just too crude for my tastes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff