Welcome to Gaia! ::

RabbitEXE's Waifu

Shy Bunny

m o m o u w u
I just reset my town because I was bored with it, so I need help making it nice again. ♥
Plus I want to hang out with peeps because I have no friends on there apart from my Best Friend that I know in person.. :c
I still play, I don't have everything finished since I reset my game a month or so back. >3<;

Noob

I used to play it every day, but I haven't even checked for months sorry

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
I still play it, but its just not as fun when you don't have anyone to play with ;w;
i just started playing again :]
I check my town maybe like... once a month. Oops. It seems a lot of people have either forgotten all about it, or reset their towns lately.
I still play AC heart

Invisible Conversationalist

I kinda gave up on it tbh.
It's no fun without friends and even then the only interesting things to do are island games in my town orz.

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I deleted it after Kabuki left my town with no freaking warning. Apparently I have too much of an actual life to play this frigging game. The only thing I miss is my kitchen!
Every damn day

Sparkly Consumer

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I play it almost everyday. I have an acnl tumblr blog. If you want to hang out just message me.

Liberal Cultist

I check in once a week just to make sure nobody moves out without telling me, and to do a little maintenance around me town (even though my town is nothing pretty to begin with).

Sparkly Consumer

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
MrPuffington
I check in once a week just to make sure nobody moves out without telling me, and to do a little maintenance around me town (even though my town is nothing pretty to begin with).

Same sweatdrop

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
m o m o u w u

I've been playing since the day it released. hodshoig ;
I'd love to have another friend in-game 8D

Shirtless Lunatic

m o m o u w u
I just reset my town because I was bored with it, so I need help making it nice again. ♥
Plus I want to hang out with peeps because I have no friends on there apart from my Best Friend that I know in person.. :c

I play almost every day, I'd love to play with you.♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces