Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hunter

15,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Easy: a gold sink n somethin' ta bring all the bad outta everyone.
I mean.. We all threw out our gold BEFORE it started n we're still throwin' it around to this thing.. cat_sad
I FORGOT TA MENTION THIS FIRST OFF: THIS TOPIC IS AN AWARENESS THAT PEOPLE ARE SENDING DEATH TREATS VISA PMS AND DOING ACTUAL HARASSING.

I'm actually fine with this bein' a sink game. Been havin' fun..until..THIS
I think that's one of the purpose because there's too much gold flowing in Gaia.
good, we need a good gold sink

Geared Spirit

Kudos to the nerd that thought this up, this should make a pretty good gold sink, people eat up the chance to PvP

Magic Hunter

15,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Khy Lynn
I think that's one of the purpose because there's too much gold flowing in Gaia.

I can understand n I'm completely cool with sinks. It's people's ilk that I'm havin' a problem with. Been hearin' that people are takin' things WAY to far and actually sendin' death threats in their PMs. cat_surprised

Feline Mage

Gold sink = good.

People sending death threats is.. eh..

It's people just letting themselves get carried away, methinks. You'll always have people who take anything and everything to the extreme.

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
There are still the free options, right? I mean I know they don't do as much, but at the same time, for the options that are paid, it's kind of expected they would do more, since you have to pay for it. ; w; I appreciate the continued gold sink, because it finally feels like gold is actually being flushed out of the system. We banded together and sunk so much gold in the kickstarter and we can continue to do so now while enjoying the event, I think it was a good idea.

Magic Hunter

15,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Spiritual Machine
Kudos to the nerd that thought this up, this should make a pretty good gold sink, people eat up the chance to PvP

Aye, I love some friendly PvP as much as the next guy..n aye, it IS a good sink.. I'm just tryin' ta build aware that people are takin' this to their advantage ta engage and actually do some violence/harassment in people's PMs
Narcisse
Khy Lynn

I can understand n I'm completely cool with sinks. It's people's ilk that I'm havin' a problem with. Been hearin' that people are takin' things WAY to far and actually sendin' death threats in their PMs. cat_surprised

Whoa, they should chill. This is just a game. talk2hand

Magic Hunter

15,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yokies
There are still the free options, right? I mean I know they don't do as much, but at the same time, for the options that are paid, it's kind of expected they would do more, since you have to pay for it. ; w; I appreciate the continued gold sink, because it finally feels like gold is actually being flushed out of the system. We banded together and sunk so much gold in the kickstarter and we can continue to do so now while enjoying the event, I think it was a good idea.

Oh, I'm all for this event, deary. In fact, I haven't had this fun on Gaia in YEARS. I'm just tryin' ta build awareness as I said before. People are startin' ta get really.. overboard? Well, death threats in fact in peoples' PMs. On BOTH sides..
So, I ask a simple favor: I'd appreciate ALL ways in tryin' ta build this awareness o'harassment. I'd be VERY thankful

Shameless Loiterer

30,025 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
It's quite enjoyable though.

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
At least NOW we are throwing the gold around and having fun with it. Goldsinks are not bad, it is how they do them.

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
I haven't seen any threats or mad people yet. It really doesn't feel like pvp as getting hurt hardly means anyhting, its peaceful!

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
Narcisse

Ah I see. I hadn't seen much about death threads but that's actually very disheartening to hear. There are always going to be the few who take this game waaaay too seriously but threatening to hurt or even kill someone over an event on a forum site is a whole new level of ridiculousness. I really hope people get whatever is stuck up their asses out real soon and stop doing such things to innocent users trying to have a good time.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
gold sink event or not.... i think I'll be happy i got my Scorchwood. : p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash