Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

User Image

"Boss lady already took care of me, but thank you. I just wanted to strike up some conversation. Er, if I'm not bugging you, that is. I know what it's like to be distracted when you're in the zone." She said with a nod toward the sketchpad. "I'm Tabitha."

Syra-Rose

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Takarashi

"Oh, no, not a bother at all." Syr set her pencil down, not bothered by the graphite rubbed across the side of her hand - she was a messy, but sincere artist - and she turned fully to Tabitha. "So~ whatcha do? I'm a freelance artist and so long as I'm here, a bartender/waitress too." She explained, taking a sip of her pepsi then setting it aside so she could focus on the other girl.

Lightbringer

User Image

Tabitha made herself more comfortable while sitting - she propped up an elbow on the counter and rested her chin on the back of her hand, along with allowing her other arm to simply lay flat and rest on the bar. "I'm a bounty hunter. Being an artist sounds nice, I never had the knack for it." She commented, and allowed her eyes to wander around the inn for a moment. "So what all tends to go on around here? It seems like a pretty easy-going place, the inn and the village itself."

Syra-Rose

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Takarashi

"Think...forgotten resort, kinda..." Syra chuckled, pulling her pepsi closer for another sip. She wouldnt drink anything without ice, but when she drew she tended to forget drinking entirely - as a result shed come back to a partially watered pepsi, which wasnt so great. "It's at the back of the valley, so we don't get many visitors, and a lot of the residents go to town for work if they dont have a profession here. And as far as I know there's really only the inn, the clinic, the smithy and the bakery......." She felt she was forgetting something, but then shrugged it off. "So~ a bounty hunter sounds adventurous! Catch many bad guys? Do you always kill them or try to bring them in alive?"

Lightbringer

User Image

"A normal place for normal people. Sounds nice." She commented with a soft grin. She gently swung her legs back and forth in the legroom she had available. The lady kept in mind what Selenia had hinted at earlier, with the odd unrest during the night. Was there some manner of secret surrounding the town? Or was it local superstition meant to drum up tourism? She supposed that if there was some truth to it, then whatever was going on would likely make itself apparent sooner or later. "I go by whatever the contract asks for. Usually it's capture, since a lot of the fugitives are just idiots that think they're scot-free if they run far enough. The ones that are deemed a serious threat, like potential terrorists, the contractor just wants them dealt with in any manner." She paused. "But your own safety comes first. If they're gonna threaten you, you do what you gotta do."

Syra-Rose

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Takarashi

Syra was quiet as she listened, giving Tabitha her full attention - her emerald green eyes bright and focused. She could really be a space case at times, but she did her best to give people her attention. "That makes sense - can't bring in a bounty if you're dead, and injuries make life difficult. Efficiency is important in that sort of job I'd think." Flipping some of her wild, natural curls behind her shoulder she glanced to Sel and the guy she was talking to. Then back again, seeing as there was nothing really going on over there. "It's nice to take a break from the rest of the world - and I like how the town still has some of it's old architecture. I like to go for walks, and I can sometimes find pieces of statue in the woods - though its really hard to tell what they are. I think they're really old."
What a rather intriguing woman was all that his mind could muster all the while Aimon was on the ready to jump to conclusions or make assumptions about what could have caused so much social anxiety in such a woman, he felt it would be a topic for future conversations. His right brow raising slightly which would contort his facial features into an awkward and rather unsettling quizzical expression upon the mention of her strange affliction. "Even the most beautiful of person may bear the ugliest of scars... Like the Angel of Music we all use some form of a mask to conceal our ugly secrets. A garden view would be simply wonderful by the way as I may have the occasional guest to entertain given that I am damned to live within the aristocracy lifestyle for the time being." The contradiction of his last words brought a small smile to his lips, it was obvious from the clothing the adorned his figure that the male enjoyed the finer things in life, from sophisticated literary works from days long past or expensive clothing, and even the occasional masquerade or lavish party. "To quote the good witch... A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down, and while I find medicinal cures to be false remedies or a temporary... Yet addicting fix you can always place a good wager on a full night's rest." With his right leg still resting atop the surface of his left knee his hands had shifted during his bit of conversation to rest within the seat of his lap folded together.

Syra-Rose

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Aimon Descroix

User Image
❀ ❀ ❀

Selenia
"背の高いスタンドします。
明るい立ってください。
に対して深い潮の干満。
暗い夜。"

❀ ❀ ❀

Bowing her head the slightest bit, she didn't reply immediately. Instead she whisked herself to Tabitha's table where her tea was sitting, and she took a sip - even though by now it was cold again - and then crossed back over to the bar counter where her paper work and the keys were. Her snow leopard ears swivelled only slightly to catch some of Syra's conversatino with tabitha, but wasn't very concerned about the young artist. She was a smart cookie, though not always what a person expected. Selecting a key for one of the garden-side rooms, she returned to Aimon's table and held it out for him. "Garden room it is -- and while the honey helps, cold tea isn't the greatest. I've been having more cold tea than anything lately...." Realizing she was rambling a little, she blinked, almost as if to stop her thoughts and re-focus on what they'd been speaking about. "I have no problem if you have guests in your room, though I do hope that whatever lifestyle you lead isn't the type to draw too much negative attention. I'm not making assumptions, but this is a slightly out of the way place to bring a date." She pointed out with a small smile, trying not to imagine too hard what his expression might be if he realized the futons were all on the floor. Then again, he may already know this...it should be a reasonable leap of logic.

Much thanks to DewDropLotus for the beautiful character art! <3

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The aroma of vanilla would begin to fill the room,subtly at first, becoming stronger as the seconds stretched out, preceding the arrival of the kitsune. The aforementioned kitsune appeared as if walking out of thin air, taking a few steps across the room until she stood near its center. Her face was twisted in to that of anger,her lips drawn back,fangs glinting in the light, crimson eyes narrowed. Her crimson kimono was stretched tight over her stomach,obviously with child. Her hands were firmly placed upon her hips, only pinning the straining fabric over her bulging stomach that much more," Out trying to get yet another young fool out of her pants are you?" she would shriek at the top of her lungs,"I am tired and the six kits at home are driving me crazy! And where do I find their Papa? Out whoring around of course!" She would throw her hands up in the air,exasperated,"Don't you fall for his lies lady. He'll knock you up and run too. He's as sleezy as they come,this one!"
At the very moment that Aimon's hand had grasped the room key and opened his mouth to assure Selenia that his intentions had no ulterior motives behind of them, by fates happen-chance a woman he had merely met once in his life time had made an appearance from the veiled sheets of nothingness. Ranting about being pregnant and swollen and pointing fingers at the man as if she were out for blood; So he kicked back into his previous seated position for sheer comfort, hands in lap and this time the left leg was tossed over the right knee before finally speaking up in his defense. "First of all I barely know you, we met maybe once thanks to our mutual friend Savic. Secondly anyone that knows me to any degree, be it personal, intimately, or otherwise should know that I am infertile due to this affliction... This curse that is carried on the backs of those born into the house of Descroix." Including one final line before turning his attention back to Selenia, a final word in his side of this pointless and rather whimsical moment of drama. "Perhaps Kizu should have taken more precautions during your playdates." With that being said and his head still attentive towards Selenia he would further assure the hostess of his benevolent nature, if you could call it that; Aimon being a wild card one never knew what side of the king of hearts to expect. "As lavish of a lifestyle that I typically lead and enjoy, I will be glad to fully assure you that nothing negative will come of my stay within the confines of this residency... As for my female companions the only one that you really need to know of is Celesste, a demoness who was birthed within the infernal pits of the underworld that enjoys the flesh of mortals like that of a delicacy... I will assure you that she will be on her best behavior should she ever appear within this domain for the entire duration of her visitation." At the end of that statement he offered Selenia a bow of his head out of respect and gratitude, pairing such gestures with a rather brutal and up front honesty.

Syra-Rose

Kurai`Haruko

Blinding Color

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Aimon Descroix

Kurai`Haruko

User Image
❀ ❀ ❀

Selenia
"背の高いスタンドします。
明るい立ってください。
に対して深い潮の干満。
暗い夜。"

❀ ❀ ❀

Sel was at once grateful for her years of dealing with her inner leopard - it didn't appreciate being startled, and that was exactly what she had been. Although her expression of surprise quickly changed to one of stressed amusement - she didn't appreciate the assumptions on the woman's part, though humorous were her words to Aimon. Before she could respond though, Aimon did, and finally she gave up on her anxiety, giving Aimon a grateful smile. "It's appreciated." Turning to the woman, she bowed her head in actual greeting. "I assure you, I'm not interested in anyone at this point in time. May I get you anything?" She asked the pregnant woman, right back into her hostess role.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"Oh infertile you say. And don't you go a blaming this on some other man. I don't go messing around with others." She would snap at him,rolling her eyes,"Maybe you should stop shirking your duties and running from place to place. If your father could see you now, Gods bless him,He's probably rolling in his grave."She would shake her head slowly,pursing her lips before her crimson eyes shifted to the girl,"Yeah,you can get me a real man." No doubt,he'd make her pay for that remark later. She was gonna get it for all this drama. Might as well make it worth it.

(Sorry for delay. I was getting ice cream)
User ImageUser Image
Shilo and Drake Sweet

Walking into the Inn was a tall dark and angry man. He looks around first before looking back to see his sister hadnt followed him in yet. The door began to open again and beatiful young women began to make her way in. From her body language she is very shy. Walking up to her brother she says softly to the point no one could hear, "Now brother please behave we dont need to lose another place to stay". The guy laughed patting his sister head and says "I will just relax and be less shy...I know your the most outgoing person I know...." He thinks back to when there parents were around. He knew he had to be a good role model sense its just him and her now. And she was still under the age of 18 so he had to make sure not to drink or smoke around her because it would hurt her if she found out he was drinking like dad and smoking like mom.
Shilo walks up to the counter to get a room. Shilo wasnt shy because she was scared it was because she had no clue on what people were like in this town. She was more scared of losing her brother than dying herself.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
RagingWillow

User Image
❀ ❀ ❀

Selenia
"背の高いスタンドします。
明るい立ってください。
に対して深い潮の干満。
暗い夜。"

❀ ❀ ❀

Taking note of two new people entering her inn, Sel excused herself from Aimon and his...aquaintance...with a soft apology. Coming over to the desk, the leopardess gave the girl waiting there a charming smile. She took a second to glance up at the male as well, taking note of a contrast between the two - but thought no more of it for now. Turning her attention fully on the younger female, she said "Hello~ My name is Selenia, and welcome to my inn. What may I help you with today?"

User ImageUser Image
Shilo and Drake Sweet

Shilo softly smiles seeing the women seems nice. She nods and says "U-uh...my brother and I need a room....One for him and one for me preferably next to each other". Her body language went tense and her brother could tell she was getting nervous again and steps up "Hello my sister is very shy I hope you can excuse her". He pats her head and She looks up at him smiling glad he was stepping in. Drake was very irresponsible even being ten years older than Shilo and Shilo is only 16. Drake begins to introduce them when Shilo tugs on his arm and he nods. Shilo began to speak softly again "Im Shilo". Drake speaks with a tone of exaggeration,"And Im Drake". Shilo laughs softly to her brother being weird and says in a outgoing tone "Brother your silly" Drake knew if he could just get Shilo to laugh she would loosen up. Shilo looks at the women and says "Sorry about my brother" Still laughing as she continues "He is a goof ball" Her laugh dies down as she awaits a respond from the women.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff