Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Tonight. I don't know if it's because I found a new item to quest, or because I was eating strawberry Hello Panda meiji cookies.

Just know I'm panda crazed.
Halp, I'll get another tattoo at this rate.
Panda tattoos are great.

Colonel_Moran's Precious

Biggest Kitten

panda...I have these two fat pandas wearing tu-tus in my invo that I never use and like every time I see them I'm like.."I'll use you one day."

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

- Kiwii Condom
Panda tattoos are great.

I have two already. One on each boob, so they're cute little cleavage pandas.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

kids killing kids
panda...I have these two fat pandas wearing tu-tus in my invo that I never use and like every time I see them I'm like.."I'll use you one day."

I found a Pandamonium Pandaista on the Marketplace (Left gaia for awhile and just came back recently and actively) and I have this mighty need to have it in my inventory. I just love pandas.

Colonel_Moran's Precious

Biggest Kitten

Ego Dominus Tuus
kids killing kids

I found a Pandamonium Pandaista on the Marketplace (Left gaia for awhile and just came back recently and actively) and I have this mighty need to have it in my inventory. I just love pandas.

Oooh yeah those items are awesome o3o

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

kids killing kids
Ego Dominus Tuus
kids killing kids

Oooh yeah those items are awesome o3o

Yeah. I have a mighty need xD Freaking adorable.

Vicious Warlord

pandarian monks are awesome

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

cryptlord

The Pandas on WoW were nearly enough to get me to start playing.
I ran away to Diablo instead.

Vicious Warlord

Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord

I'm most likely going to play with the new expansion comes out. I never tried Diablo though seemed to grim dark for me. Did you ever find your maplestory name?

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

cryptlord
Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord

I'm most likely going to play with the new expansion comes out. I never tried Diablo though seemed to grim dark for me. Did you ever find your maplestory name?

I need to reinstall on my desktop.
Diablo is uh-mazing.
When you get legendary items, beams shoot into the sky to make you feel like a boss.

Vicious Warlord

Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord
Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord

Diablo is uh-mazing.
When you get legendary items, beams shoot into the sky to make you feel like a boss.

Maybe when it's cheaper I'll buy it. That does sound amazing but isnt it super hard to get them?

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

cryptlord
Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord
Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord

Diablo is uh-mazing.

Maybe when it's cheaper I'll buy it. That does sound amazing but isnt it super hard to get them?

Super hard to get certain item sets... but it's easy enough to grind for legendary stuff... and fun!

Vicious Warlord

Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord
Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord
Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord

Diablo is uh-mazing.

Super hard to get certain item sets... but it's easy enough to grind for legendary stuff... and fun!
Grinding??? gonk

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

cryptlord
Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord
Ego Dominus Tuus
cryptlord

Diablo is uh-mazing.

Grinding??? gonk

Rifts or quests. It's a lot of fun, honestly. And yeah xD Grinding. Once you get your character max level and beat the game, that's what there is to do.
But it's fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces