Kitsune 0.58474576271186 58.5% [ 138 ]
Tanuki 0.19491525423729 19.5% [ 46 ]
Red Panda? 0.22033898305085 22.0% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 236 ]

Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
Tezu
J Lone Wolf
Oh hey, so you know what I noticed at FanExpo this time? cuz I was paying attention and stuff. Artist alley is huge, and excluding the proffesionals all a long the outside tables.. even tho I always dislike my stuff, I'm pretty sure I'm at least as good as I don't know 30% of them, and better than quite a few. But then there is ultimate super asian I'm awesome at this stuff artists, and artists with very unique styles that can't be compared to and craft makers.

But I think I could probably get away with doing it. If I drew stuff XD
What you need to do is display a J body pillow. Very rare to see a body pillow in artists alley xD

lol 1 booth did have the covers! like 4 or 5 different ones I don't know what they were from tho. I'm probably just going to do a bunch of fanart and mix it up with original art. See how many decent looking things I can do in say, 6 months?

I've got to draw a Zuko from avatar XD.
My friend went down every single aisle, and it's a big artist alley and in the end only found 2 pieces that even had a Zuko in them.

needs more Zuko. Actually maybe I'll make some polls in all my frequent places to see what people would be interested in buying hypothetically if they were looking for art.
You do whatever is the most popular series for the year, or whatever big name or event is happening at the place. For example, a particular actor may show up and his panel is one of the biggest highlights. You do stuff from movies he's dished out, because there's a high likelihood that there are a huge chunk of people that only came to the expo for that particular actor and anything related to him.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Tezu
J Lone Wolf
Tezu
J Lone Wolf
Oh hey, so you know what I noticed at FanExpo this time? cuz I was paying attention and stuff. Artist alley is huge, and excluding the proffesionals all a long the outside tables.. even tho I always dislike my stuff, I'm pretty sure I'm at least as good as I don't know 30% of them, and better than quite a few. But then there is ultimate super asian I'm awesome at this stuff artists, and artists with very unique styles that can't be compared to and craft makers.

What you need to do is display a J body pillow. Very rare to see a body pillow in artists alley xD

lol 1 booth did have the covers! like 4 or 5 different ones I don't know what they were from tho. I'm probably just going to do a bunch of fanart and mix it up with original art. See how many decent looking things I can do in say, 6 months?

I've got to draw a Zuko from avatar XD.
My friend went down every single aisle, and it's a big artist alley and in the end only found 2 pieces that even had a Zuko in them.

needs more Zuko. Actually maybe I'll make some polls in all my frequent places to see what people would be interested in buying hypothetically if they were looking for art.
You do whatever is the most popular series for the year, or whatever big name or event is happening at the place. For example, a particular actor may show up and his panel is one of the biggest highlights. You do stuff from movies he's dished out, because there's a high likelihood that there are a huge chunk of people that only came to the expo for that particular actor and anything related to him.

Yeah I figured I could do that, but only if it sort of interest me too lol.

I can't keep up with anime and haven't been interested in anything except One Piece (that's still popular tho) I guess attack on Titan. There's always walking dead options and Arrow was actually pretty big there this time. I like to think there are plenty of people there looking for cool stuff but it's always over-saturated with a few things.

But I'm not about to do some William Shatner art XD, or unfortunately (sorry PIffle) Doctor Who..I know nothing of it.

oh man there was this older comic artist there who's was like the cranky old man of comics. He was like yeah this is good stuff! check it out, there comic books! not any of those ******** ponies!! what the hell are those stupid things anyway" it was great.

Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
Yeah I figured I could do that, but only if it sort of interest me too lol.

I can't keep up with anime and haven't been interested in anything except One Piece (that's still popular tho) I guess attack on Titan. There's always walking dead options and Arrow was actually pretty big there this time. I like to think there are plenty of people there looking for cool stuff but it's always over-saturated with a few things.

But I'm not about to do some William Shatner art XD, or unfortunately (sorry PIffle) Doctor Who..I know nothing of it.

oh man there was this older comic artist there who's was like the cranky old man of comics. He was like yeah this is good stuff! check it out, there comic books! not any of those ******** ponies!! what the hell are those stupid things anyway" it was great.
SPOILERS! Guess what happens? 8D I'll tell you the story of about what happens to Luffy and co. 8D

Doctor Who: "J, he's bigger on the inside" O 3o

lolol xD. Ponies are weak sauce. I admit the artwork is much better than the older version, but the stories are not very interesting. But that's probably because I've been spoiling myself with better series. I have higher expectations.

Deathly Sweetheart

36,890 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divine Allies 250
I saw the artist who did the Reve art for gaia at Fanime back in May. I was actually doing a panel at it's sister con that weekend, Clockwork Alchemy, and decided to give it a peek. Your art is less anime and more comic superhero to me and I prefer that when looking for artwork. Get a button machine and make unique buttons and mini magnets and you'll make at least booth fees from what I've seen.

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

XD. I usually do because I can use the extra event items as giveaways in a few years.
ohh i see, that's so nice of you 3nodding i don't think i'd ever have the patience for a giveaway, i just like to randomly anon people art or stuff sometimes instead 3nodding

Well I was in a charity a while go but GG kinda killed that.
That is nice I would do that but I only do it to people I know XD.
yeah gold is kinda worthless now unless you have an insane amount... >.>
i do it with strangers sometimes. it's nice to see someone not expecting it and watch them flip out happily. i usually do that during events tho.

Yeah it sucks, it was going kinda well, people complained though but he it was something so also kinda don't want to try again with people bitching. I got 1k a few weeks ago and was excited and the people in the charity were mad when I gave them around 10k+ when gold still meant something,
Events are nice to do things like that people always seem to be happier to get things.
why were they mad to get 10k? that's rude D<
ikr? i love getting and giving anon's during events. whee

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

XD. I usually do because I can use the extra event items as giveaways in a few years.
ohh i see, that's so nice of you 3nodding i don't think i'd ever have the patience for a giveaway, i just like to randomly anon people art or stuff sometimes instead 3nodding

Well I was in a charity a while go but GG kinda killed that.
That is nice I would do that but I only do it to people I know XD.
yeah gold is kinda worthless now unless you have an insane amount... >.>
i do it with strangers sometimes. it's nice to see someone not expecting it and watch them flip out happily. i usually do that during events tho.

Yeah it sucks, it was going kinda well, people complained though but he it was something so also kinda don't want to try again with people bitching. I got 1k a few weeks ago and was excited and the people in the charity were mad when I gave them around 10k+ when gold still meant something,
Events are nice to do things like that people always seem to be happier to get things.
why were they mad to get 10k? that's rude D<
ikr? i love getting and giving anon's during events. whee

Cause it was too small of an amount for them, this was going into when flynn came out so I guess they expected 1mill each. I have more on that account now then I have ever had before. I guess I was just brought up to be thankful for what ever i get even if it is small.
Anons are my fav I got some neat stories ^_^. I don't mind if I get an item but the stories are what I want most owo.
How many did you get or give out this event?
Tezu
Aisling the Dreamer
scream *tackles* *[]*!!!!
emotion_dowant *noms on the Tezu*

J Lone Wolf

You should do it! You should do fairly well, especially if you have some prints of shirtless beefy guys. 3nodding

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

~snickers at Tezu, agrees with people telling J to try artist alleys at cons~

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeah It's still alot of money to do and to prepare for. Making prints and all that. But we'll see if I get my s**t together enough to at least try and see what happens. They're all pressuring me to try and say they'll help and stuff. So it'd make it easier.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
J you would probably be good at it. I thought about it once and have gotten to the point that I laugh at the thought XD.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

OH ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ARTIST ALLEY BOOTHS?? emotion_kirakira i'd swoop over and buy any nishiki x kaneki fanart i see thanks yum_puddi

Naughty Phantom

You would be awesome at it J. Heck if I was in your area you'd see me buying stuff, advertising, and probably bringing you food. Oh look red pandas!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
BOMB4Y
OH ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ARTIST ALLEY BOOTHS?? emotion_kirakira i'd swoop over and buy any nishiki x kaneki fanart i see thanks yum_puddi

I don't know what that is gonk

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
elementalphantomthief
You would be awesome at it J. Heck if I was in your area you'd see me buying stuff, advertising, and probably bringing you food. Oh look red pandas!

food is a must! and also hey someone watch this table I wanna go meet Hulk Hogan! XD

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

J Lone Wolf
BOMB4Y

I don't know what that is gonk
its something i ship crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas