Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,725 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
xXxShinyMewxXx
Uchiha Itachi The Feared
heart looks like everyone may of gone to bed...probably should do the same at 3:30 am with work ahead of me tomorrow.

biggrin

I'm about to go to bed myself, but had to put some stuff back in the MP. : o

hope you get some good sleep in.....looks like outside of the busy work week i have ahead gonna be using alot of my spare time on here for this event biggrin
xXxShinyMewxXx
anime_lover5445
Would you consider drawing me? And please do try and get a little sleep.

Shouldn't take me that long to draw everyone. : o
Famous last words. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love it! Thank you so much heart it's so cute whee

Backwoods Elder

Hahah, good luck! ^u^ I was considering doing a freebie thread as well since I really like all these festive avatars, but I realize I won't have time for more than a few so I decided not to. =u= After all people are wild for free art! xD

Demonic Slayer

xXxShinyMewxXx
iVDRyu_SK
lets do this heart

aww thank you : 3

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,725 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
dark pillow
Hahah, good luck! ^u^ I was considering doing a freebie thread as well since I really like all these festive avatars, but I realize I won't have time for more than a few so I decided not to. =u= After all people are wild for free art! xD

Very true, I like the art in your sig though. What do charge for pieces like that?

Backwoods Elder

Uchiha Itachi The Feared
dark pillow

Very true, I like the art in your sig though. What do charge for pieces like that?

Uh, I don't really have a set price. o3o; When I want to earn gold I look in the request forums and find someone I want to draw then I ask them what they are willing to pay, so it varies I guess. =u=

Partying Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Nice art. Please consider mine maybe. I can always change it a bit if it will suit you better.

Unsealed Nymph

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Why My attack keep missing crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers