Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Genius

Does it seem like some Gaians that don't buy gcash feel entitled to items from Gaians that buy a lot of gcash?

Like... I noticed that some people seem to think it's the DUTY of users who buy a lot of gcash to give items to them. And a lot of times when they do get items they aren't thankful at all whatsoever.

It's just weird. And people that never buy gcash sometimes look down on the users that do. I admit, I do think it's ridiculous to spend 1000$ on one pixelated halo, but as far as the normal-priced items go.. It's no different than paying monthly for an MMO, or spending 60$ every time another new game comes out that you want to play. I'm not going to start demanding all my friends give me their hand-me-down games for free, simply because they keep getting newer ones. So I'm obviously not going to act like I'm entitled to getting freebies from users that have a lot of gold and items because of gaia cash.

This was just a thought I had. People are just weird.

Animal Genius

Traveler

interesting thought
i don't buy gcash, but i certainly don't expect anything from those who do

Noob

emotion_hug

Animal Genius

Boy Meets Wonderland
interesting thought

Yeah, a lot of people don't.

But there are also a lot of people that do. rolleyes I have bought and used gcash.... But not a lot. I bought 25$ worth of gcash nearly half a year ago and I still have plenty of it left. I buy some of the cheapy items that I really like (like for 99 or 250 gcash) that I know will skyrocket in the marketplace once they leave the cash shop.

Edit: 25$ in 6months isn't too bad considering I pay 15 a month for WoW -_-
emotion_hug I can see your point. I'm rather taken back by some who demand to be given items just because they couldn't afford their quest items. ><;

Traveler

I--Selenthia--I
Boy Meets Wonderland
interesting thought

Yeah, a lot of people don't.

But there are also a lot of people that do. rolleyes I have bought and used gcash.... But not a lot. I bought 25$ worth of gcash nearly half a year ago and I still have plenty of it left. I buy some of the cheapy items that I really like (like for 99 or 250 gcash) that I know will skyrocket in the marketplace once they leave the cash shop.

Edit: 25$ in 6months isn't too bad considering I pay 15 a month for WoW -_-

that's clever
also, i recommend Guild Wars 2 as a good alternative to WoW
it's a one-time payment
whether it's worth the switch or not is up to you

Hygienic Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ugo-kun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have seen this happen alot, i buy gc sometimes and people demand items from me often....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eternal Lunatic

I--Selenthia--I
Does it seem like some Gaians that don't buy gcash feel entitled to items from Gaians that buy a lot of gcash?

Like... I noticed that some people seem to think it's the DUTY of users who buy a lot of gcash to give items to them. And a lot of times when they do get items they aren't thankful at all whatsoever.

It's just weird. And people that never buy gcash sometimes look down on the users that do. I admit, I do think it's ridiculous to spend 1000$ on one pixelated halo, but as far as the normal-priced items go.. It's no different than paying monthly for an MMO, or spending 60$ every time another new game comes out that you want to play. I'm not going to start demanding all my friends give me their hand-me-down games for free, simply because they keep getting newer ones. So I'm obviously not going to act like I'm entitled to getting freebies from users that have a lot of gold and items because of gaia cash.

gold?

Widow

Wailing Wyvern

I swear to ******** God.

Lavish Lunatic

There's a lot of people who are just D-bags period. I guess a lot of them are the ones who just don't buy Gcash and expect us to pick up their slack.

Animal Genius

This Power
I--Selenthia--I

gold?

Wut. lol

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
People ask me for stuff all the item, i don't mind donating but when your a c**t about it you aint gettin nothin from me!

No ur mum's Kouhai

High-scoring Abomination

17,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Yeh I have been meaning to make a thread lime dis~

Im currently on GC break but I do have extra to burn here~

I anon/donate on them Charity or dis CB Forum~
But now Im the one in need I ******** GET NO ONE TO HELP ME!

I MEAN IM QUESTING THINGS UNDER 10B HERE!

Im broke from art hoarding and donations/anons so the lesson I learned is never gift or help a non friend ever again~

******** U GREEDY GAIANS!
NEVER AGAIN!

Them morons will hardly help anyone else so why should a small fraction of ppl need to lift a massive population of asses I question myself~ stare

Eternal Lunatic

I--Selenthia--I
This Power
I--Selenthia--I

gold?

Wut. lol
just need some spare gold. Plz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out