Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

Let's remember how this works out. People only posts in safe zones, then go out and attack people that didn't, but freak out if you come into the "safe zone" to attack them. It's a game. The point of it is to play, not avoid playing at all costs.

Jeering Heckler

Is there even a point to safe zones in this one? I've heard the million gold attack still only does 8 damage, so we should be pretty hard to kill.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
A P0NY
Is there even a point to safe zones in this one? I've heard the million gold attack still only does 8 damage, so we should be pretty hard to kill.

death...

...a lie until you left.

But think about what a million is to this insane inflated economy. It's about as much as 100k used to be.

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
nefret2011
death...

...a lie until you left.

Let's remember how this works out. People only posts in safe zones, then go out and attack people that didn't, but freak out if you come into the "safe zone" to attack them. It's a game. The point of it is to play, not avoid playing at all costs.

(ooc- duu, in basic war fair there is no time limit to when a bunker or safe house may be created, it is all irrelevant if you go by time, what matters is efficiency...and what is most efficient is making safe havens when you can, be it hours or minute from start)

*shines blade at you* hehehe *licks blood*...HAAAA!!!! *charge*

29,750 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50
Maybe it's just habit? It does seem a bit pointless, though I can understand not wanting to be attacked so much (even if that's missing the point of the game).

Baby

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
So we're expected to just kill each other during the whole event? That'll get boring! Besides, no one is stopping you from hurting people in the safe space, it's just a matter of not being a jerk.

Brave Wolf

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

nefret2011
death...

...a lie until you left.

I couldn't agree with you more

Brave Wolf

help please

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Raina1111
So we're expected to just kill each other during the whole event? That'll get boring! Besides, no one is stopping you from hurting people in the safe space, it's just a matter of not being a jerk.

hahah right?

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Raina1111

death...

...a lie until you left.

No, you're expected to understand that this is a game and not get annoyed when people play it.

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
nefret2011

death...

...a lie until you left.

No, you're expected to understand that this is a game and not get annoyed when people play it.

Like you're doing? Safe spaces are for healing, a part of the game. It's a game honey, don't get mad when people play it.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Raina1111

Like you're doing? Safe spaces are for healing, a part of the game. It's a game honey, don't get mad when people play it.

death...

...a lie until you left.

First of all, calling anyone you don't know well honey comes off as bitchy. Secondly, if Gaia wanted the game to include safe zones, there would be safe zones.

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
nefret2011

death...

...a lie until you left.

First of all, calling anyone you don't know well honey comes off as bitchy. Secondly, if Gaia wanted the game to include safe zones, there would be safe zones.

Honey is a natural thing for me to call anyone. It's second nature to me. If it comes off bitchy that's on you for taking it that way. Regardless I'm not trying to start a fight, my apologies.

Gaia gave us a game and some of us made safe zones. It's a strategy. It's not against the rules. If you don't like safe zones, don't use them. That's it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff