Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you for incest?

Yes 0.21333333333333 21.3% [ 16 ]
No 0.78666666666667 78.7% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

I don't know why anyone with half a mind would say they're okay with incest. Having sexual relationships with your blood related family members just makes me cringe, just the thought of it at least. Is't there anyone else you have sexual relationships with? Why must it be your sister or brother? There's millions of other people out there.

I really don't like the "if everyone's consenting then it must be alright' argument. Nonononono, incest isn't just right to me...and I can't help but to look down on people who participate in incest. Just being in a relationship with your brother, sister, cousin, mother, father...no...just no.

You can call me a troll for being against incest, but it has never settled right with me.

What do you think of incest?
Would you ever participate in incest? Have you ever had sexual feelings towards your siblings?
What do you think of people AGAINST incest?

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Would you ever participate in incest? Have you ever had sexual feelings towards your siblings?
No and WTF

They're decent

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
This is honestly just not one of those things I can be bothered to give a s**t about. If someone is like, "lol I'mma date my cousin," I'm mostly just like, "ugh, whatever, just go away. I'm trying to eat my ice cream and you're wanting to talk about s**t I don't give a ******** about. Just go."
"I'mma date her though!"
"That's great. I'm not. Go have fun somewhere that is away."
"I'mma d--"
"***** I GOT DAT COOKIES N' CREAM RITE NAO. WITH THEM OREO BITES UP IN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM BUSY."

So, like I am with everyone in my head, basically.

Aged Girl

I imagined the title spoken in a very high pitched gurgly voice with a lisp.
Anyone else?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bunny

well my sis got some nice tits but no

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Meh. Consenting adults can do what they want with each other's tingly bits. Don't make inbred babies and I don't care.

Partying Prophet

Just because I think it's gross doesn't mean other people shouldn't be allowed to do whatever makes them happy.

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Incest is disgusting and if people like it, then they're gross.

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
LittleSpaceCase
Just because I think it's gross doesn't mean other people shouldn't be allowed to do whatever makes them happy.

Just because something makes someone happy doesn't mean it's right. I'm sure snorting crack makes some people happy but we sure as heck know it's not right.

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

I think it's nasty but whatever floats your boat, I guess. If that's what makes a person happy I'm not going to stop them. Incest between cousins doesn't bother me near as much as incest between siblings though.
Not my siblings, but my cousins -and I would never knowingly participate in incest. One of them I did share romantic feelings with and I had a huge crush on another, but this was BEFORE we knew we were related. My biological father was not in the picture and has a huge family so I went to school with 5 or 6 cousins my age, I think? Anyway, things got awkward real fast when the truth came out, but things never got sexual. My mom does have a cousin that married his first cousin, though. They didn't know they were related at first though and they had been together for like 8 years by the time they found out so they were like "whatever, too late now" and just got married.
I think they should be more concerned about their own businesses.

User Image

Feline Consumer

I think it's pretty gross....

Partying Prophet

ComplainingKittens
LittleSpaceCase

Just because something makes someone happy doesn't mean it's right. I'm sure snorting crack makes some people happy but we sure as heck know it's not right.

Snorting crack doesn't hurt anyone besides the person doing it. Why do you even care?

Live and let live yo, judge less mind your own business more.
100% ok with it.
Just because you find it icky doesn't mean it's wrong.

Yes there are other people I can date and I have. I haven't even met my father yet but I'm down if he's down. There is just a strong desire to be close to him and have intimacy.There is primordial need to experience the deep bonding that was previously denied. It's the ultimate form of affection.

People who are against it are just closed minded. Just because it's not right for you doesn't mean it it's wrong for two consenting adults.

Loyal Paladin

Like incest? Go for it. Not really my business on what other people are into.
It shouldn't always matter if they're consenting adults. So for a yes or no on if I mind it? Not really no, I don't mind it.

dazzel_almond's Senpai

User Image

As much as I wished for the happiness of one...

I don't, really. I don't think people should be screwing their family members and such, but incest is not a hot button topic in politics so I don't worry about it much. I just assume most people are smart enough to decide against ******** their mother.

Not willingly. But I find most of my family irritating. And I'm an only child. So kudos to me for skipping out on the second part of this question!

I think they have good reason to be against it, as besides the general squick factor, it narrows the gene pool and there is a higher chance of birth defect in children produced from an incestuous union.

someone else must be equally cursed.

I'm such a fool.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out