Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you help?

Of course :) 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 25 ]
Nope >:) 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Only voting for the gold. 0.2 20.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Byzantine Blademaster

Going for Super Tipsy (be tipped 100 times), Mark Twain (be quoted 100 times), Inquisitor (open a poll that gets 100 votes), Threadmaster (100 likes for the thread), Megathread (500 replies in 1 thread). This thread has already been a massive success, which has gotten me 3 achievements <3

Please help me out, and I will return the favor. Thank you in advance :3

UPDATE and EDITED:

- Thank you all for the tips! With your help, I got Super Tipsy achievement now. <3
- Thank you all for the quotes! With your help, I got Mark Twain achievement now <3 Special shoutout to Susumusu, hamz and Snaxophone.
- Special thank you to hamz and Snaxophone for replying enough that I got Megathread! <3

- If you help me, but wish for me to help you in a thread of yours too, make sure you leave a link to your thread you need help in so I know where to help. I will tip in your thread and comment/quote in it to show I was there.

- As far as other achievements go, besides the tipping, commenting, quoting, and voting (Inquisitor and Firestarter), I will also help with Sausage Fest, Prayer Circle, Nudist Colony, and Hive Mind. If you need to gift someone Fairy Wings and the Buck Teeth for the achievement, you can send them to me, and I will send them back as long as you don't gift anonymously (so I know who to return them too)

- Please do not ask me to help with Clambake; I do not want to use Gender Bender Potion to change to female and then another to change back to male. I already got the Clambake achievement, so I don't want to Gender Bend anymore.
good luck~

~: Please help me in my Megathread and Hivemind :~
Neokoko
cutegirl185679
l Vermillion l
helpmewoofy11
Rurilyne
Hellbound Dreams
Neokoko
cutegirl185679
l Vermillion l
helpmewoofy11
Rurilyne
Hellbound Dreams
Neokoko
cutegirl185679
l Vermillion l
helpmewoofy11
Rurilyne
Hellbound Dreams

Byzantine Blademaster

SusuMusu, helped in your Megathread. Running to store quick, and then I will see what I need to equip to help you with Hivemind smile
Hellbound Dreams
SusuMusu, helped in your Megathread. Running to store quick, and then I will see what I need to equip to help you with Hivemind smile

thanks!
you dont need to tip me btw xD

Neokoko
cutegirl185679
l Vermillion l
helpmewoofy11
Rurilyne
Hellbound Dreams

Byzantine Blademaster

SusuMusu
Hellbound Dreams

thanks!
you dont need to tip me btw xD

Neokoko
cutegirl185679
l Vermillion l
helpmewoofy11
Rurilyne
Hellbound Dreams

Tipping anyways, it encourages people to keep tipping my new posts. Anyways, just finished getting ready. Running to store now.

King Slayer

Hellbound Dreams
Going for Super Tipsy (be tipped 100 times), Mark Twain (be quoted 100 times), Inquisitor (open a poll that gets 100 votes) and Megathread (500 replies in 1 thread). If I can even get 1 achievement from this thread, I consider it a success.

- If you tip me, quote me as well so I know there is a post for me to tip you back to help you out.

- If you help me, but wish for me to help you in a thread of yours too, when you quote me, make sure you leave a link to your thread you need help in so I know where to help. I will tip in your thread and comment/quote in it to show I was there.

- As far as other achievements go, besides the tipping, commenting, quoting, and voting (Inquisitor and Firestarter), I will also help with Sausage Fest, Prayer Circle, Nudist Colony, and Hive Mind. If you need to gift someone Fairy Wings or the Buck Teeth for the achievements, you can send them to me, and I will send them back as long as you don't gift anonymously (so I know who to return them too)

- Please do not ask me to help with Clambake; I do not want to use Gender Bender Potion to change to female and then another to change back to male. I already got the Clambake achievement, so I don't want to Gender Bend anymore.

Helping, help me here?

Byzantine Blademaster

MurderdoIl
Hellbound Dreams
Going for Super Tipsy (be tipped 100 times), Mark Twain (be quoted 100 times), Inquisitor (open a poll that gets 100 votes) and Megathread (500 replies in 1 thread). If I can even get 1 achievement from this thread, I consider it a success.

- If you tip me, quote me as well so I know there is a post for me to tip you back to help you out.

- If you help me, but wish for me to help you in a thread of yours too, when you quote me, make sure you leave a link to your thread you need help in so I know where to help. I will tip in your thread and comment/quote in it to show I was there.

- As far as other achievements go, besides the tipping, commenting, quoting, and voting (Inquisitor and Firestarter), I will also help with Sausage Fest, Prayer Circle, Nudist Colony, and Hive Mind. If you need to gift someone Fairy Wings or the Buck Teeth for the achievements, you can send them to me, and I will send them back as long as you don't gift anonymously (so I know who to return them too)

Helping, help me here?

Helped.

Sparkly Star

Hellbound Dreams

Helped c:

If you have time, this hive mind thread only needs 4 more people~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/hivemind/t.93753753/

Byzantine Blademaster

kranberryjam
Hellbound Dreams

Helped c:

If you have time, this hive mind thread only needs 4 more people~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/hivemind/t.93753753/

Helped, but it looks like someone already ******** it up.

Sparkly Star

Hellbound Dreams

This is in regards to the hive mind thread, so I don't post twice and mess it up c:

hive mind only needs same outfit, prayer circle is the kneeling/turned around one~

Thank you for helping!

Byzantine Blademaster

kranberryjam
Hellbound Dreams

This is in regards to the hive mind thread, so I don't post twice and mess it up c:

hive mind only needs same outfit, prayer circle is the kneeling/turned around one~

Thank you for helping!

Oh, well then, helped. No big deal about the kneeling/turned around thing.

Byzantine Blademaster

Hellbound Dreams

Helping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces