Welcome to Gaia! ::

Backwoods Elder

nerogravity

LXXSXXHKKK

Thank you both. =u=; Though I am pretty sure there's a bunch of great artwork submitted in this contest! I wish they would show us all the entries or something, I wanna see them all. >u<
Shigami0
kitsune team go
Go Go Go!

Fashionable Man-Lover

Silverlight Symphony

Awww, I guess I can post a small sample too xd

User Image

Not the whole pic and forgive my writing to be terrible. I am not sure how to do watermarks and i had to write with my mouse sweatdrop

Btw... Your bodies are sooooo good crying

Haha, how cute!
I don't know about Gimp but it should be able to let you decrease opacity of the water marking. Hm.

I decided just to do the whole thing because why not?
If someone steals me idea, oh well. lol

The bodies are slightly off seeing as I just did them last night.
I have to edit more... if I want to even enter. xD
The picture was suppose to be of them in the sunset where the summer festive was just about to start.
In Taru's hand will be lightening magic and in Kitsuko will be fire magic.
The pose was based to fit their personalities.
They both fight but they are still the best of friends, hence why he hold onto her waist to prevent her from falling over.
It's not seen but her arm is gripping the nape his neck as support, and so is her leg.
It's like a dance fight, and in the position they are in, it will let the flow of their creative clothes blossom.
Idk, it's just me being crazy.
Still working on a sketch for my entry..hopefully I don't get lazy and not finish it...I'll post it up here once i'm done with it lol

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fujihara Akira
Silverlight Symphony

Awww, I guess I can post a small sample too xd

User Image

Not the whole pic and forgive my writing to be terrible. I am not sure how to do watermarks and i had to write with my mouse sweatdrop

Btw... Your bodies are sooooo good crying

Haha, how cute!
I don't know about Gimp but it should be able to let you decrease opacity of the water marking. Hm.

I decided just to do the whole thing because why not?
If someone steals me idea, oh well. lol

The bodies are slightly off seeing as I just did them last night.
I have to edit more... if I want to even enter. xD
The picture was suppose to be of them in the sunset where the summer festive was just about to start.
In Taru's hand will be lightening magic and in Kitsuko will be fire magic.
The pose was based to fit their personalities.
They both fight but they are still the best of friends, hence why he hold onto her waist to prevent her from falling over.
It's not seen but her arm is gripping the nape his neck as support, and so is her leg.
It's like a dance fight, and in the position they are in, it will let the flow of their creative clothes blossom.
Idk, it's just me being crazy.

Wow, love it! Taru's hair is darker than normal in mine because I am going to have them gazing at the lanterns as night fell, admiring their hard work heart

Fashionable Man-Lover

Silverlight Symphony

Wow, love it! Taru's hair is darker than normal in mine because I am going to have them gazing at the lanterns as night fell, admiring their hard work heart

Haha, thanks. = u =''
Ah, that makes sense. o:
Cool cool~ I can't wait to see it.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fujihara Akira
Silverlight Symphony

Haha, thanks. = u =''
Ah, that makes sense. o:

Well, I haven't practiced drawing in the last 8 years... and I maybe have used a coloring program hmmm 5-6 times? So don't expect much.
Silverlight Symphony
Fujihara Akira
Silverlight Symphony

Haha, thanks. = u =''
Ah, that makes sense. o:

Well, I haven't practiced drawing in the last 8 years... and I maybe have used a coloring program hmmm 5-6 times? So don't expect much.

I'll love to see it none the less!~ and the talent is still there if you haven't practice for a while...just need to warm up x'D

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Agace
Silverlight Symphony
Fujihara Akira
Silverlight Symphony

Haha, thanks. = u =''
Ah, that makes sense. o:

I'll love to see it none the less!~ and the talent is still there if you haven't practice for a while...just need to warm up x'D

Thank you emotion_bigheart I have always sucked at hands and cloths. Bodies in general... Ahhh My strong points always just been heads emotion_facepalm

Fashionable Man-Lover

Silverlight Symphony

Longest I haven't drawn for is.... 6 months.
I lost my ability to draw for quite some time and I freaked, so I promised myself to draw some times. xD

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fujihara Akira
Silverlight Symphony

Longest I haven't drawn for is.... 6 months.
I lost my ability to draw for quite some time and I freaked, so I promised myself to draw some times. xD

Strangely enough... I think mine may have slightly improved sweatdrop if you need practice you can always draw my avi wink

Sparkling Sentai

Owchie >.< my poor hand >.<

anyway I finally finished my "couple" one XP though I still am going to talk to my friends to get their opinion XP so here are my three submission previews >.< I know people are going to look at it and make something better XP (they are a little big sweatdrop )

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Fisostigmino
Shigami0
kitsune team go
Go Go Go!
So you are on Kitsune's Team too

Fashionable Man-Lover

nerogravity

anyway I finally finished my "couple" one XP though I still am going to talk to my friends to get their opinion XP so here are my three submission previews >.< I know people are going to look at it and make something better XP (they are a little big sweatdrop )

Cute cute!

Sparkling Sentai

Fujihara Akira
nerogravity

Cute cute!

hahah thanks XP I don't have anything else to worry about now... other then my commissions... but yeah XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff