Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Shopper

Yesterday night it said I had 1 day left to enter but yet today was suppose to be the day I finally got to enter but now it's telling me I have to wait 2 days now . So, that kinda blows .

Widow

Noble Muse

15,790 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Married 100
I don't really think its fair we have to wait so many days to be able to get in. I mean I'm loyal and s**t I've been on gaia for roughly 6 years. I just can't log in everyday ;-;

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Mrs Monster Meat
Yesterday night it said I had 1 day left to enter but yet today was suppose to be the day I finally got to enter but now it's telling me I have to wait 2 days now . So, that kinda blows .

Unfortunately this has been an issue for quite some time and many have complained. However clearly they have not taken notice and have made no attempt to fix it. Understandably they are busy, but I have been stuck at 18-21 days for 3 months now...

PandaBurrz's Husband

Timid Vampire

12,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Man, I got the same problem too. I'm stuck at 19 to 20 days left and it pisses me off that it won't change. I think the only solution for it is not to log in for a whole day so the counter can reset. At least that is my theory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff