Welcome to Gaia! ::

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
More green items would be nice, but there is a lot of different shades of green so it's really...we need items in all the greens XD

*holds her tiny green item collection close*

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah i could do with some more emerald green or hazel green items.
Preferably gold store ones

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,350 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
irl I'm very close to being a ginger.
And green things look so flattering on me.

Gaia needs more green. emotion_dowant
I could make an irl avie xD

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
I agree, they should make more green items. I always find myself at a loss whenever I want to use dark green in an avi or whenever St. Patrick's Day comes around because we don't have that many deep rich green/emerald colored items.

Green isn't my favorite color but it is a pretty color nonetheless and I do find myself quite a few times wanting to use it in an avi. Also brown too even if I don't much care for the color but it can look good accenting other colors. 3nodding

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I got addicted to sending all of my green items to one of my mules, and I dress her up in adorable clothes with them.
Thankfully, I have dropped the habit due to lack of good green items... but it would be nice to get some more of them.
(I keep hoping we'll get a Mustachio or Beyond recolor in Green/Orange because I adore those sweaters)

I picked the hardest colors to fall in love with on Gaia: Orange, Gold/Yellow, and Green ( ; w ; )

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Green wigs in the right shades. (like girls terra twist green salon hair)

Not that faded, washed out, I need to re-dye my hair green that they keep using,

Festive Reveler

35,400 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
We really could use more green items. There are several pretty shades of green that are hard to use on Gaia.

Smitten Businessman

I really do hope we'll see more earthy, natural colors soon. I miss the browns and greens we used to get; the current recolor artists seem hooked on pastels and that weird navy blue.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

21,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100

We need lots more green items. I have a really hard time matching the ones we have. As much as I love pastels (and I really love pastels) we have plenty of items in those colors and earthy green colors should get some more love.

Special Snowflake

I'm not fussed about green myself. Though I've noticed whenever they bring out anything in green very few people wear them, then they bring up another "why not more green?" threads...

I think people wanting green, should specify the actual hue of green by picture, rather than just "green" because clearly the artists don't know which green you mean, and no matter what hue they choose it doesn't appear to be the right one.

It's quickly turning into the new "more manly items" requests that are not specific, nor give examples, and just say make more, but I'll not tell you what I mean... sweatdrop

It's not a criticism of this thread, just a crit of the theme that seems to be getting more and more recurrent without being helpful....

Dapper Puppy

I would much prefer we get more yellow first. Green is nice, but I'd rather have yellow.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm sure maggot agrees

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
yes hello i am here turning up for a green thread as usual
seriously every month that's all i ask for
green
please
just green
emerald green and forest green and jade green and spring green like i'm so tired of that ridiculous lime 'toxic' color, and i love teal and mint but that's ALL we ever get DX
IM SO TIRED OF SAYING THIS GAIA WE JUST NEED MORE GREEN

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
We need more green. In a lot of shades.
My favorite would be the green like the fresh grass skirt and grunny (not Diedrich).

Divine Muse

Gaia needs to stick with one shade, it will garner more interest and allow people to match.
This I think would be the best because we already have several items that match it.

Green Hatter
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10063671

Hex number
http://www.color-hex.com/color/617246

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items