Welcome to Gaia! ::

iamSleepl3ss's Fangirl

Welcoming Trash

Okay heres the story.
Theres
Bitch1: my brothers girlfriend thats insane and has to know everything in my life and is really annoying so I pretend to be her friend.
Bitch2: A girl that beats up my bestfriend and cheats on her boyfriend all the time.

I was talking to Bitch1 and told her I didn't like Bitch2 because of what she did to my friend, and she laughed at me and said that she has never done anything wrong EVER. But she tried to sleep with my boyfriend and my best friends boyfriend. While she has a boyfriend.

And so Bitch1 was freaking out and instantly ran to Bitch2 "HEY SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!!!"
and shes over here saying she tells her best friend everything. While I'm saying "IF YOU WANT TO KEEP SOMETHING PRIVATE. KEEP IT BETWEEN US. OMFG"

and then i'm getting all these spam hate messages from Bitch2 and Bitch2's boyfriend.
While then i'm going off on Bitch1 saying "YOU DON'T RUN AND TELL SOMEONE SOMETHING THATS LIKE A BACKSTAB OF SHOVING IT UP SOMEONES a**." and then she said
"Well. I guess i'd better call your brother and tell him I'm not moving in then."

Ok my house has 5 people in it right now, and it is crammed to the max. I share a room with my boyfriend and there is no room. Bitch1 has no license/car/slightest bit of knowledge on how to drive/ and expects everyone to pay for her when we are in poverty. WHEN SHE HAS A NICE HOUSE.

So I reply "What the hell are you talking about. You would never be able to move in, we can barley fit 5 people right now." and shes like "Well your brother told me it was fine. So I guess I'll tell him no."

b***h NO ONE INVITED YOU EXCEPT MY BROTHER. NOT WELCOME OK.

She expects my mom that is in poverty to pay everything for her.

Trash Baby

Enduring Paladin

reading that gave me loose faith in humanity
o w8

iamSleepl3ss's Fangirl

Welcoming Trash

Hiker Wolf
reading that gave me loose faith in humanity
o w8

it makes me hate ignorant ditzy people

iamSleepl3ss's Fangirl

Welcoming Trash

CastIes
tl;dr

I tell girl story she tells girl I don't want to know story.
She expects my family to take care of her when shes ignorant and a freeloader.
CastIes
tl;dr

iamSleepl3ss's Fangirl

Welcoming Trash

seizes
CastIes
tl;dr

read up

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100