Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Conversationalist

Amecha

I think its a cold, but I'm not sure. Its been hitting everyone in the house one at a time and it seems I'm last on this list. I took medicine but now I feel even more out of it. XD
It's always hard to get away scotch free from colds when you're living with the people infected with it. I recommend Cold-eeze honey drops or zinc tablets. It stops the bacteria from multiplying and spreading. You can get rid of your cold much faster.

Wheezing Streaker

10,150 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Amecha

Awww man your art is so cute I could die emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Username: Miekichi
Reference:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bribe: 30b
Other: Hopefully you still have room on your waiting list Q ^ Q If you do accept I would be more than glad to quickly whip up the item list of whichever avi.

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,350 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Amecha

This is the kinda style I've been looking for! *o*
ooo, I hope you like either of my gals.
And I don't mind being put on a waiting list ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Annarkii
Reference: Ok well here's these two:
( Pick whoever you prefer, I'd love art of any. >w< )

CeeCee
Ehllysee
Miahri

OR, my main avie:
User Image

Bribe: 23bill?? I could add? ~
Other: Please, if you pick CeeCee can you be the first person to get her headset details correct?
EVERYONE misses/forgets/skips the VERY important Horde symbol in the red part of her headset.

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,350 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Amecha
@Annarkii
I'm also going to add you to the waiting list and I really want to do CeeCee! Don't worry I wont forget the Horde insignia (I want those headphones so bad how could I forget the insignia).

AHH you beautiful being you!!
Thank you
~
S-Should I send a trade now?
or wait in case you decide no later? *u*

Edit: OHH! I almost forgot!
Would you be willing to draw CeeCee holding/cuddling/any pose an Arcanine plush?
It's my absolute favorite Pokemon.

Distinct Conversationalist

Amecha

Yeah we've been disinfecting the house so I thought it'd get past me this time but unfortunately it somehow caught me. It feel like I've got a really light case compared to everyone else though so I'll probably get over it really fast.
That's always good to get a cold where you can make it go away after a couple days. The ones that linger always seem to progressively get worse. I think the worst I've had was when I had a sinus infection. I thought it was a cold and when it wouldn't go away, it was too late. Stubborn sinus infection took me almost two weeks to get rid of.

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,350 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Amecha
If you want to send the trade now to make sure you don't spend the gold while waiting that's totally find, if you'd rather pay later that's fine as well. I won't accept the trade until I have everything finished. 3nodding

Edit: I'll definitely try to add Arcanine. Its been a while since I've drawn pokemon but I think it'll be fun so I'll do my best.

I think i'll send it now so I'm not tempted to spend it xD
and so I don't forget later.
~
And yay! I'm excited *u*
When my order is started, would you send me W.i.P's? *u*

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,350 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Amecha
Annarkii
Amecha
If you want to send the trade now to make sure you don't spend the gold while waiting that's totally find, if you'd rather pay later that's fine as well. I won't accept the trade until I have everything finished. 3nodding

Edit: I'll definitely try to add Arcanine. Its been a while since I've drawn pokemon but I think it'll be fun so I'll do my best.

I think i'll send it now so I'm not tempted to spend it xD
and so I don't forget later.
~
And yay! I'm excited *u*
When my order is started, would you send me W.i.P's? *u*

Of course. Would you like me to send the WiPs and hold off on moving to the next part of the piece until you've given me the okay or would you like I just show you updates of the piece while I work for curiosities sake?

I'd say lemme give the okay, you wouldn't be waiting long *u* I'm online daily.
Trade sent too btw~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces