Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Junipersweet

To start, Corbin would never step into a stripper bar.
He would nuke it with GermX Bahahaha.
Corbin would think him an idiot and probably spray him with anything he has to make him clean.
OMG HE WOULD NEVER LET HIM ENTER HIS ROOM.
All those germs....
But if they do it all through work, it's fine.
He will help Charming to keep paperwork done and stuff. ; v ;
But whenever he sees him hung over and s**t, this is Corbins face.
User Image

Devout Inquisitor

13,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
xKarlita Murderx

Ah, Corbin is not going to be a fan of Nadine I can see it already.
What with her being a local drug dealer and working in the strip club xD
I can also see Nadine enjoying the idea of scaring Corbin with his germ issues!

@ tab hellpop
        okok, so like i can totally see her and georgie liking each other, like maybe they enjoy each others company? and whenever things get
        iffy at the motel he's the first person she'll call if she can't handle it. they could kind've be like vivan and georgie but maybe like they smoke joints
        together all the time and just talk about the homelands and bad things that've happened to them idk idk. i just feel like ynez would really like him
        b/c of his aggressive nature and like idk ynez is so chill, she would just tell him to shut the ******** up and put a spell on him to temporarily seal his
        lips.

but would you want her to maybe know about his son? like they could've just been talking about it while sharing a joint?

@ tab everyone
        sorry i have like five minutes to reply before i have to go to class ~ i will reply later!

hellpop whore

Bashful Kitten

Your Missing Period

(/hands toffee to lick) I think we've plotted quite a bit. xD Well, as much as we can without me fully
                  having finished Kitty. Besides, Georgie's a lot to handle.
                  User Image
                  Georgie: ... (/hides joint)

xKarlita Murderx

Georgie: What's this about not coming to my strip club? I'm disappointed in you. (/touches
                  Corbin's face)
                  Don't you just ******** love me enough to come see me~ (/smirk, puts arm around)

I think Gorgie might have too much fun bothering Corbin. ; u ;

azuuzu

Hmmmm. I depends really on how they met. If the met smoking, that would set them off to a good
                  start. At first, there is a strong possibility Georgie would try to flirt a little and just see if he could
                  get her to sleep with him. Cause he tries that with most people. Except the Shadows. He'd be so
                  mad if she put a spell on him to make him be quiet though. xD He'd probably like the smoking
                  together part though.

Yes plots for everyone!

This is Chanel Cartier, my Lady Luck.
              There are individualized plot ideas in each spoiler
              under the quotes. Some are better than others, I
              apologize.

I only quoted people who quoted me first. If you
              aren't listed below and want to plot with Chanel
              just quote me <3

xKarlita Murderx

I'm not really sure how they'd know each other, or if they'd know each other well. Chanel is a stripper who runs illegal poker games out of her bedroom and I am not sure if your Corbin would be the type to willingly attend such an event. Did you have any ideas?

Your Missing Period

I think Chanel would be greatly amused by Michael and would actually enjoy her company, maybe? Idk just the fact she is this strong female presence Chanel would be totally cool with that and would probably go to her for custom tailored clothes too, idk.

hellpop whore

So since Georgie runs the strip join Chanel works at I imagine they know each other well enough. As she is a bit finicky she might be hard to deal with at times, but I am sure whenever he compliments her she just eats it u and thrives off of that attention. I doubt she gives him too much trouble professionally though as she enjoys doing what she does.

IRL Ladykiller

hellpop whore

//licks toffee
                  Yea.
                  And yes he is.
                  But Michael can handle it.

Michael: Smoke it outside, Georgie.

little lily sings softly

Chanel is more than welcome to go hang out with Michael!
                  be warned, Michael rarely leaves her place of work so if you want to get her out it'll take some persuasion.
                  Michaella would be more than happy to make custom clothes for her. c:
                  She doesn't even need to bring in a 'how to' manual. Just show her an image of at least the front and the back of what you want and she'll make it for you.

@ tab poppy
        they could've met in just passing like maybe the shadows has an order he needed filled and called upon lovely ynez to .... well fill it. ~ and maybe georgie
        was just leaving or something idk, and like she could specially make him like glamours to make his girls look like Marilyn Monroe and stuff idk maybe he was
        having some theme going on in the club? idk i could see ynez being kind of indifferent to the girls there and just keeps everything business but she would def
        spark up with georgie. ~ and i don't think ynez would sleep with him ... she's played the love game and lost

** gonna rewrite her bio tomorrow when my wifi is decent on campus ; ww; & reply to others ~~~

hellpop whore

Tipsy Tipper

xKarlita Murderx

Aww Corbin sounds so cute >w<. Charming would welcome his help and probably just mind his own when it comes to Corbin's personal life. He wouldn't push Corbin, especially if they weren't friends outside of work.

Haha if they got stuck on a case together, that would just be too funny.

Your Missing Period

Haha sounds great. I wouldn't have it any other way. I think if Charming ever saw Michael around he'd flirt just to mess around but nothing serious. He might even respect her for seeing through his charm :3

Also, if she was the best tailor in town (as I'm sure she is :3) Charles would prefer to have her tailor his suits. It takes a lot of work to be that good looking wink . But he'd pay super well though!

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Dee -- Lamour interdit

Ah, Corbin is not going to be a fan of Nadine I can see it already.
What with her being a local drug dealer and working in the strip club xD
I can also see Nadine enjoying the idea of scaring Corbin with his germ issues!

Haha, Corbin makes sure to keep tabs on all the strays and council members.
He is an OCD a*****e.
So maybe Nadine won't know /him/ But he will surely know who Nadine is.
And if they meet in person...Well, it will go down as it usually goes down with Corbin.
He will have an overly judging expression while people try to gross him out or mess with him lol

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
hellpop whore

Corbin: -Slaps Georgie's hand and arm away, taking out some sani wipes and cleaning himself- "Please do try to behave...This is certainly not your slum and not your reign. I work here. If you keep this up, I'll make sure to gauge your eyes out." -Says all this with a no nonsense expression before turning to his folder.-
User Image

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
little lily sings softly

Lol, Corbin is not the type of person to go to stripper joints.
He will probably have people to learn who she is.
He is the secretary of Eden, after all.
But he likes to know of the outside world as well.
Plus, before becoming the secretary he used to travel the world.

Corbin: -Sees Chanel- ......-Intense judging stare-
User Image

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Junipersweet

This is probably an accurate description of Corbin reacting as he is going into the elevator and seeing Charming come into the building. Probably because Charming has everything go over his head when it comes to Corbin xD

User Image
User Image

; ~ ; I apologize for Corbin's rudeness....But Charming, you are a hoe and charm all the ladies.
He wants as little to do with you and your sexual endeavors. His weak virgin heart can't take it.
Also, if they were stuck together in work, Corbin would pretty much be professional....Work is his first love <3

Tipsy Tipper

xKarlita Murderx

User Image
User Image

Hahaha to put it bluntly, Charming is a pig. But that gif doe 😂. Too good.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Junipersweet
xKarlita Murderx

User Image
User Image

Hahaha to put it bluntly, Charming is a pig. But that gif doe 😂. Too good.

Lolol ikr?
So long as charming gets his work done, Corbin will tolerate him lolol. Even be nice to him.
Corbin seems like a d**k, but he actually tries to be polite lol
also, if you have Skype, add me.

xgummy.pandax

IRL Ladykiller

Junipersweet

lmao Michael is a ******** goddess she's not so easily swayed XD

And dude she would be more than happy to make him his suits, so long as he didn't flex when she measured him. She enjoys making clothes. He could order as many as he wanted and she'd have them all done with appropriate ties (though he'd have to pay extra for those).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff