Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"Yeah that might be best let's hurry and go talk to her." Ceru said her grabbing Yuki's hand to lead the way. "Don't scare her off though." She joked.

One Hell Of A Master

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki laughed, and was lead over to where Snow was."Hey excuse me, Snow? Could you describe the man that was with the attacker?" Yuki asked her.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow sighed in relief thinking if she stayed like that she would of blown up eventually. She looked at Rose and Kylix."Thanks Rose for helping me."She said. Before Snow could answer Kylix she sees her father walk in."Oh hello dad."She said as she explained what had happened. She continued explaining things as more people came over.
Shikaku walked toward the Ramwn Shop, as he reached the entrance he raised the prucvacy cloth and asked theshop owner iwhere he could find an inn at. "I am currently looking for the Bijuu of Konoha.. For the Hokage." he then slid a coin across the counter. He tgen ordered a bottle of warm Saki and sat as the shop owner prepared his meal for the night, as he placed his swords onto the bar counter.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Sasuke Uchiha-

Sasuke hugged Snow for a moment."Take care of yourself. I'll be sure to investigate who attacked you." Sasuke looked at Ceru, and Yuki."Ceru are you going after the person who did this?" Sasuke asked her, then went towards the entrance and stood beside it.

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Drago_BloodMoon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Rose~

Rose begins to walk away from the group as it is getting crouded before Ordering ramen for every person there and pays for it all and then says directly to Snow, 'I told you to be safe didn't I?" then she turns her attention to Yuki and Kylix and says, "You two also be safe" and then walks off to the inn and notices Shikaku there and she sits down and looks up at him and says "hello there again" she smiles sweetly and then orders some milk as a cat comes from her jacket and she pets the cat and it mews softly and pours the milk in to a bowl and the cat drinks it.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow's eyes widened a bit while Sasuke hugged her."D-Do you plan on attacking them Dad? I-If so then please...be safe."Snow said as she looks over at her half-sister for a moment before back at Sasuke. She noticed Rose left."Hm? Where did Rose go?"She asked.
Shikaku huffed at rose saying"Ugh.. What do you want." He watched as his Akatskui cloth waved with wind, as he sipped at the saki cup.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"O-Of course father." Ceru said when she noticed her father there being alot of people around today. "Yuki we should hurry up and find out what happened." She mentioned as he had started asking her questions already.

One Hell Of A Master

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

"Hello there all of you." Kylix said as Snow's family seemed to all be together now after what happened. "Snow stop by my house later after this is all sorted out I feel that I'll just get in everyones way if I stay here." He whispered to her as with her father here he felt little safe talking to her openly.

XVocalXMimiX

Drago_BloodMoon

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
.::~::. RÄ«chi .::~::.

RÄ«chi didn't have to travel far before he found the commotion, caused by the others no doubt. It seemed like the entire organization of the Akatsuki was being run by children nowdays, did no one know anything about being subtle? Oh well, he suppose he could use this to his advantage, listening in to the group as he walked by, easily tracking down Shikaku with Reibi, not following to far behind the other two members. Spotting both Rose and Shikaku, it did give him a slight idea as to how almost everyone could get just a little of what they wanted.

"Their all looking for you now cousin," RÄ«chi spoke quite plainly. He knew of his family within the group, he had done quite the extensive bit of work learning what he could about who he worked with, he was not one that enjoyed being kept in the dark. He then took a seat, "Don't suppose it was actually both of you causing all of this commotion," he asked as he took a seat nearby.

"But we can turn this to our advantage, however," Rīchi rested his head on his palm as he looked over at the others. "If their all looking for you, that means you'd finally get your chance to kill them all, isn't that what you wanted? Considering you'd be helping me single out the Jinchūriki, I doubt anyone would mind. So cousin, you up for some blood sport," he played towards Shikaku's desires of senseless revenge. Normally his bloodlust was the largest driving force, which put himself at ends with Shikaku, but he did see a means to an end that could be used. These deaths would not be meaningless, but bringing the world one step closer towards true peace.

Rose on the other hand, RÄ«chi hadn't exactly been able to dig to much on. Her youth meant she had far less time to leave a trail for him to pick up on. "How about you to Rose, would you mind keeping an eye on him, make sure he doesn't get himself killed in the process." Considering if they had alerted the village, he was sure Konohagakure would be up to arms in full force considering the past destruction of the village, it seemed better for them to stay in a group if they were to take on the villages primary force.

copycat4756
Shikaku

Drago_BloodMoon
Rose

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Drago_BloodMoon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Rose~

Rose says softly, "I know your a member of the akatsuki, Hello Brother Shikaku" she then smiles and takes the cat and pets it playfully she then says softly to you, "I am also a member just not so blood thirsty" then she pays her attention to Richi hello sir, who would you like for me to keep an eye on?" she then says Shikaku?"
Shikaku took a drink of his Saki laying it empty on the bar top. "Reich. You already know that she is saving me for capturing the Bijuu.. I dont care for peace, I want silence. You are more than capable of handleing them.." he the filled his cup"Or are you both afraid of sasukes cursed mark.."

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki looked at Ceru, and then the guy that was talking to her, was that Sasuke Uchiha? Yuki shrugged, and since they got the information he supposed the should go after the man."Before we go what if this is the akatsuki? Then they're likely after me." Yuki told Ceru.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow smiled at Kylix after hearing what he said to her about meeting up with him later."Sure but you know you could speak out instead of whisper. Not like my dad will attack you or anything."Snow told him with a warm smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff