Welcome to Gaia! ::

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

I like the gold headphones. They match the Golden Laurels perfectly.

What I don't like is the description makes a references to those Beats by Dre when Bose is clearly a superior brand. emotion_donotwant

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
lost in the rhythm
User Image

I noticed some users were confused about the username,but it's actually VViIson, with a capital i.
here is their profile;
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/VViIson/34638159/

it's private, but this person is active.

Ahhhhh. That makes much more sense.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
sup-qt
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr
With each passing day I am growing more impatient for my own item to come out! Both Hellraiser anniversary days have passed and still no word yet on a possible release date for The Box of Pleasure and Pain!

Pinhead: I want my friends!!!!!!! gonk

Hope it comes out soon! Seems that we;ve had a few user items released in the past week so yours might be soon!

I'm not sure if it'll be out within the next week since we already have a new user item out. :/ sad me, sad Pinhead, sad Hellraiser/horror/gore fans.

We have had double ups in store before, however they are usually released at least a couple of days apart :/
Sorry that you have to wait so long! I thought it would have been cool for it to be released on an anniversary too.

Hopefully it'll be out soon... At least October 3rd is coming and that's a Hellraiser anniversary day for direct to video release of Hellraiser Inferno. At least it's a decent movie considering the direct to video movies don't do very well in general.

Yumeiir's Queen

Cute Elephant

So wish I could afford to get a Rainbow ticket cause I know exactly what to recolor.

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I have a rainbow ticket...ideas people?

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr
With each passing day I am growing more impatient for my own item to come out! Both Hellraiser anniversary days have passed and still no word yet on a possible release date for The Box of Pleasure and Pain!

Hope it comes out soon! Seems that we;ve had a few user items released in the past week so yours might be soon!

I'm not sure if it'll be out within the next week since we already have a new user item out. :/ sad me, sad Pinhead, sad Hellraiser/horror/gore fans.

We have had double ups in store before, however they are usually released at least a couple of days apart :/
Sorry that you have to wait so long! I thought it would have been cool for it to be released on an anniversary too.

Hopefully it'll be out soon... At least October 3rd is coming and that's a Hellraiser anniversary day for direct to video release of Hellraiser Inferno. At least it's a decent movie considering the direct to video movies don't do very well in general.
I myself am getting impatient as well. October is just around the corner.

I now have a temporary Lovecraft fix with Khlul. Now I need my Hellraiser

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
l 9 9 l

Ah congrats on the ticket! (do you mind if I list you? whee )
For ideas you can check The Compendium of Recolor Ideas
Theres a bunch of ideas people have listed for use. :]

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
sup-qt
l 9 9 l

Ah congrats on the ticket! (do you mind if I list you? whee )
For ideas you can check The Compendium of Recolor Ideas
Theres a bunch of ideas people have listed for use. :]

xD that was fast, sure thing, I don't mind smile and thank you for the link!

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
August Star Of Heaven
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr
sup-qt
St V-Starr

I myself am getting impatient as well. October is just around the corner.

I now have a temporary Lovecraft fix with Khlul. Now I need my Hellraiser

Your current avi looks ready for Hellraiser! Just need the rest of the gash to come. You've even got Pinhead!

Pinhead: My evil twin!

I thought YOU are the evil twin! X3 Ohhh, I really want that Lovecraft item but alas... I'm too poor and when I get the money to refill my funds, it'll be gone until March 2015! crying

Summery Seeker

dang there are so many tickets out there.

by the way, you listed minghi as hoping to be assistant shopkeeper in the bitfrost instead of the bifrost xD

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
neatflocks

by the way, you listed minghi as hoping to be assistant shopkeeper in the bitfrost instead of the bifrost xD

Haha thanks for picking up on that xD
I think thats how I pronounce it in my head so it came out while I was typing x] I fix it now :]

Summery Seeker

sup-qt
neatflocks

I think thats how I pronounce it in my head so it came out while I was typing x] I fix it now :]

Ohh, I get ya! I do that with some stuff, too. Dernier Cri is probably way garbled in my head compared to what it's actually supposed to be pronounced as, haha.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
l 9 9 l
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/potion-s-recolour-requests-panda-march-was-made/t.90007683_1/
I have a list of items i recolourec uwu

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
neatflocks
sup-qt
neatflocks

Ohh, I get ya! I do that with some stuff, too. Dernier Cri is probably way garbled in my head compared to what it's actually supposed to be pronounced as, haha.

I don't think any of us could probably pronounce that right outloud haha. I usually mix the r and the n around when pronouncing it in my head x]

Lunatic

l 9 9 l

Where did you get it? ;o;

And everything is good, just no more DJ's or Halos since we got a lot of those coming out from rich vendors...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff