Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

sup-qt
Camile Stowecroft
My friend's Angelic DJ's are out biggrin Its a Platinum Ticket release

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10107151

Vannequin
New platinum ticket item by AlaaOwns:Angelic Dj's. Whoops nvm it was posted above, didn't see that o.o

Thank you both! biggrin I'm just updating the thread now :]
Thanks! biggrin They're pretty neat! 2 hidden poses too ( glowing and sparkling! ) heart

O.G. Ladykiller

29,325 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I've gotten a hold of a rainbow ticket smile Now just to work on what to recolour smile
I have acquired two more rainbow tickets and plan on expanding my "brand" of headphones in more beautiful colors. emotion_awesome heart

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

lost in the rhythm
I have acquired two more rainbow tickets and plan on expanding my "brand" of headphones in more beautiful colors. emotion_awesome heart

emotion_drool
congrats! I can't wait.
Any hints on colors?
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm

emotion_drool
congrats! I can't wait.
Any hints on colors?
thank you. : D
i actually haven't decided my next two colors i want to submit yet since i am debating between a lot of colors. D:

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm

emotion_drool
congrats! I can't wait.
Any hints on colors?
i actually haven't decided my next two colors i want to submit yet since i am debating between a lot of colors. D:

i have a color idea emotion_awesome
Cool, I can't wait to see what you end up deciding on c:
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm

emotion_drool
congrats! I can't wait.
Any hints on colors?

i have a color idea emotion_awesome
Cool, I can't wait to see what you end up deciding on c:
i have a feeling gaia would deny the request since yellow might be too close to the gold ones.
Thanks! I will post mocks once i figure everything out and get my requests accepted.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
lost in the rhythm
Wow. Awesome. That's great!
I know there are already glowing blue, white (inverse), and toxic requests from looking in the project custom forum.
Twizted Child Eve
lost in the rhythm
I know there are already glowing blue, white (inverse), and toxic requests from looking in the project custom forum.
thank you!
i have a lot of other colors in mind, so hopefully i can pick my top two to submit (with the help from my friends) by the end of the day.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
lost in the rhythm
Twizted Child Eve
lost in the rhythm
thank you!
i have a lot of other colors in mind, so hopefully i can pick my top two to submit (with the help from my friends) by the end of the day.
You're welcome. smile
Ah, nice.
I'd vote for a nice purple. But that's just me. xd
Twizted Child Eve
lost in the rhythm
Twizted Child Eve
lost in the rhythm
thank you!
You're welcome. smile
Ah, nice.
that's actually one of my top picks. whee

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
lost in the rhythm
Twizted Child Eve
lost in the rhythm
Twizted Child Eve
lost in the rhythm
thank you!
You're welcome. smile
Ah, nice.
Very cool. whee

Party Strawberry

whoa when did my item get recoloured already lol
I'm not even really active anymore, but this is a nice surprise to come back to! yay <3

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

lost in the rhythm
Twizted Child Eve
lost in the rhythm
Twizted Child Eve
lost in the rhythm
thank you!
You're welcome. smile
Ah, nice.
light teal <3

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
darkday15
I've gotten a hold of a rainbow ticket smile Now just to work on what to recolour smile
Cool. Congrats. Do you have any idea of what item you want to recolor?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff