Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Fairy

16,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
So like i won it..And i didnt know it was gonna be so rare..There is only one listing in mp for it and its in bidding.
It started at 2bil, then yesterday it was at 5.4bil, woke up this morning and its at 15bil...HOLY ******** COW..I never get lucky...never selling it..

Anxious Trash

Whorey Dorey
So like i won it..And i didnt know it was gonna be so rare..There is only one listing in mp for it and its in bidding.
It started at 2tril, then yesterday it was at 5.4tril, woke up this morning and its at 15tril...HOLY ******** COW..I never get lucky...never selling it..
it's indeed rare and expensive o.o but well that biddin is 15b not 15t, in the other hand, it's at 15b and it has 12d left lol
edit: oh and congratz btw :3 u really got lucky

Anxious Fairy

16,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
blodo
Whorey Dorey
It started at 2tril, then yesterday it was at 5.4tril, woke up this morning and its at 15tril...HOLY ******** COW..I never get lucky...never selling it..
it's indeed rare and expensive o.o but well that biddin is 15b not 15t, in the other hand, it's at 15b and it has 12d left lol
edit: oh and congratz btw :3 u really got lucky

LOL oops bil...still a lot though..and 12 days left so its gonna get higher.
haha thanks

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50

It suits your avatar too! I'd say you should keep it on. 3nodding

Anxious Fairy

16,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Israphal

It suits your avatar too! I'd say you should keep it on. 3nodding

I knoww! The little frown and the blush, i love it! Oh and i am, My fallen star eyes and my dolly face ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff