Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hobo

I have no opinion on any of these items, I just dropped in to say I love your Soraka cosplay, OP.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Ragers
Twinky Dave
Those wings... are a gold ticket item? burning_eyes

Oh my ******** god.
So many people had so many ideas... i had so many ideas...and it gets spent on half of the poses it could have had...

Bwahahha wtf. Thats so... urgh.
Excuse me. Its frustrating

I'm sorry you're frustrated. As I already said, I probably should've traded for a Rainbow Ticket, but what's done is done.

Hopefully this is a lesson for future ticket winners. Get the most out of it.
im really sorry about the rudeness in my post. Gaia is the only place in life i dont have to be passive and hold back. And i really do hope you enjoy your wings. My friend loves them

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Twinky Dave

Dave don't hate on the wings.

I love them. I think they are incredible.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Doc Arkham
Twinky Dave

Dave don't hate on the wings.

I love them. I think they are incredible.
thats why I mentioned that you love them

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Ragers
I guess it never occured to me to trade for a Rainbow Ticket but what's done is done.

I'm just happy that I got to make an item for a website. You don't get that opportunity a lot, y'know?

Look... Just don't worry about it. You got the item you wanted and many others are enjoying it too. It's not a waste (despite what people are saying). Just a lesson that can be learned now.

You're happy and that's what matters.

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
The Golden Ticket items have always been really shitty, but these wings are an absolute waste of a Golden Ticket (though not as much as El Guapo, of course), but I'm kind of way more miffed at the artists for not bothering to say "Well, hey, you do know a Golden Ticket gets you SIX poses, not three, right?" Someone hand me a Golden Ticket, I'd know how to use it real good. :V

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow rose legend is so pretty! I hope it's not LQ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Genius

Nephilim wings is such a waste of a golden ticket sweatdrop

Relentless Beast

Sweet Talk Tether
The Golden Ticket items have always been really shitty, but these wings are an absolute waste of a Golden Ticket (though not as much as El Guapo, of course), but I'm kind of way more miffed at the artists for not bothering to say "Well, hey, you do know a Golden Ticket gets you SIX poses, not three, right?" Someone hand me a Golden Ticket, I'd know how to use it real good. :V

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Ragers
I guess it never occured to me to trade for a Rainbow Ticket but what's done is done.

I'm just happy that I got to make an item for a website. You don't get that opportunity a lot, y'know?

You took the chance as you see it, and the experience was undoubtedly valuable...

But there are a few things bothering me that need to be taken out of my system, and unfortunately I can't sugarcoat them so have all my apologies:

There's this huge dreadful feeling that you didn't share too much of the item's making process until it was too late: at least someone would've suggested to use the remaining three poses to do a reversal of the Wing's colors otherwise, and the debacle wouldn't have been as big in the first place.

But that's nothing compared to the amount of astonishment I have at the possibility Gaia's Custom Item Team didn't take the needed time to ask you if you were 100% sure of making an item without using half of its potential poses...

Mewling Kitten

Ugggh Rose Legends eyes <3333 I loved them when they were attached to glasses, but hated the glasses haha.

I soo hope they make a recolor pack of those eyes heart

Stellar Succubus

Ragers

It's your item. You should be able to choose what you want! If you only want those poses, then that's what's important smile Yup, you could have traded, but why waste time stuffing about with that if you know what you want?

I actually think it's really fairly unkind of people to direct such harsh criticism at you over this, as if you've made some grave mistake and need to learn a lesson or done something bad! You've gotten a nice item, had fun and done something on gaia that not a lot of us get to do!

This is something I've really disliked about all these tickets, the amount of scrutiny item creators and ticket winners face. Often it can be quite unkind! And whilst yes, gaia's artists should face scrutiny since that is their job and we are consumers, we should keep in mind that the people winning these tickets are regular gaian users who won/bought a ticket. They do not deserve to be subject to the same kind of criticism we would give gaia's artists!

Stubborn Gifter

Rose Legend: OMG Love the item. Gotta have it. ;3;

Mistress Mustachio: Color scheme and shading are good. However, I'm not into the Mustachio items. Pass.

Bria the Grunge Kitten: Pass since I'm not into pastel colors and the item.

Nephilim Wings: Passing on the half-wings.

Licorne March: Color scheme is alright and the shading is good. Pass since I'm not into the March item. However, there's one thing I need to know... What the heck is a licorne?

Stubborn Gifter

Rose Legend: OMG Love the item. Gotta have it. ;3;

Mistress Mustachio: Color scheme and shading are good. However, I'm not into the Mustachio items. Pass.

Bria the Grunge Kitten: Pass since I'm not into pastel colors and the item.

Nephilim Wings: Passing on the half-wings.

Licorne March: Color scheme is alright and the shading is good. Pass since I'm not into the March item. However, there's one thing I need to know... What the heck is a licorne?

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

DYRL
Hi-Potion
Princess Piffle
Hi-Potion
: /
The new Nephilim's Wings are a golden ticket item...

Woah. Woaaah.

Hold the phone.

... they only used three poses... and for the same... I just... *breaks down and dies*

emotion_facepalm
They didnt even think to add poses : /
Or sell it and get a Rainbow ticket
When I said you couldnt waste a golden ticket, I was wrong.
Very wrong.
I'd say it once, and I'll say it again

These ticket items are very lackluster talk2hand

Psshhh, you don't know what 'chu talking 'bout, gurl. Cheeky Chilla is totes amazin. talk2hand

That said, it's only inevitable that the ticket items won't usually fit the tastes of most users. They're suited to the tastes of the ticket winner, because the ticket winner is the one who requested the item. And to be honest, if I won a ticket I wouldn't give two hoots what "most users" want. I'd use it to make an item I want. And so would anyone else in that situation.

Don't like it? Win a ticket. Can't win a ticket? Don't take a dump on someone else's parade because they did win and used the ticket the way they wanted to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff