Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Vampire

User Image

Oh, its such a pleasure to see you walked into my cozy little graphics shop!
                                                            Welcome to The Music Box, this little graphics store might be of your interest,
                                                            you see I created it for various reasons, but of course my main goal is to see
                                                            some of my edits put to good use. I have been on a break, editing for various
                                                            Silkroad servers and catching into a nasty routine. It had been a huge hassle,
                                                            since I came back to role play and my time zone is different than my role play
                                                            partners’, I chose to edit and make a bit of gold on the side. But of course you
                                                            must be asking about me. Well well, I am Harry and my addiction to role play has
                                                            pushed me to create my own layouts, it had been a good decision six years ago
                                                            to try my luck with Photoshop, but here I am, feeling in my element. I cant say I
                                                            mastered Photoshop to that certain max level, but I do have my skill and experience.
                                                            But why should I keep you reading here? Come on, walk in and take a look at my offers.

Omnipresent Vampire

User Image

Samples you will find here
                                                            Going on Hiatus, the shop will be closed tonight and only a few bribes will be accepted until 26 August.
                                                            The price actually depends on what you wish to have done, the complexity
                                                            of the layout and if you wish a gif [can be more than one].
                                                            I know gaia prices have changed since the inflation, so be reasonable with
                                                            the offers, I do still want to make some gold and buy the items I need and
                                                            presents. I will try my best to offer you fast and good edited layouts,
                                                            so the faster or priority you need, the more I expect.
                                                            You have the chance to change some things while I give
                                                            you a sample of your layout, its free since I still look
                                                            forward to satisfy every customer as it is right.

Lets set up here what i do and what:not
                                                            I do Gif integrated layouts, for that i require Gif/s to add, details on what style of layout you wish or banner.
                                                            I edit real and anime images, i can work well with dark styles and cute ones, but every layout will have their unique style.
                                                            L shaped layouts are my favorite, but i do separate header and left or right image. For coding, its quite integrated and free, i like to set my creations in order.
                                                            For an L shaped layout you will receive - the Left L design + Text image or image for outfit, music

Some sort of prices
                                                            Complex L shape layout / header and side image - Bribe me
                                                            L shape layout less complexity - Bribe me
                                                            Gif L shape layout and complex - Bribe me with items or gold xD
                                                            Banner - Bribe me
                                                            Blinky text - bribe
                                                            Gif - Bribe
                                                            For a delivery in the same day or sooner add some extra, depends on how fast.

So what am I offering you?

Layouts:
                                                            L style
                                                            Header + Side image
                                                            Header only

Role play threads:
                                                            For those i ask for a bit of a bribe, but you can get the full thread, from linked images to anything you require.

Banners
                                                            For signature, etc.

Items i currently want
                                                            Rose Saga
                                                            Princess of the Woods
                                                            Princess of the Heavens
                                                            Princess of the Orbit
                                                            Princess of the World[/url
                                                            ]
                                                            All the Princess items I quest more than one item, those are my main goal for my collection.Tender Loving Manner
                                                            Keiko's Trifle
                                                            Rosamund's Passion
                                                            Whispering Wisteria
                                                            Items i really want want want <3
                                                            Striking Thief
                                                            Amusing Manner
                                                            Brooding Butler
                                                            Lulling Lucy

More Expensive items i am questing for:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Important:
                                                            I work fast, so to ease up my job, I will accept two at a time, then when i finish those i accept the following two. I don't require a lot of time for layouts and you can expect the layout within the day you ordered if you are the first or second order.
                                                            As I want it fair, i show you the image of the layout with a watermark, when you finish the trade, i will post the edited image in the thread where you can pick it up.
                                                            Since economy went wrong and more gold is required, the minimum i accept is 5-8 mil but don't expect to receive a layout with that price if its effort to be set in.
                                                            The point is, the effort i add and the details and request you have for the layout has to be equal with the price you pay.

Requests I currently have:
                                                            o1.

Past Customers
                                                            Raff_sapphire6 - First customer in this shop :3
                                                            Miss Fruit Loops
                                                            raccoon_lover129
                                                            Cassandra Sandsmark - First Gif layout order
                                                            Moonbeam Flame

This is the order form:
                                                            [color=salmon][size=19][i]Hello Harry![/i][/size][/color][size=11]
                                                            My name is: [b]Username[/b]
                                                            I want from you: [b]Layout, banner, etc[/b]
                                                            It has to be:[b]L shape, header, header + side image, etc[/b]
                                                            Here are the images:
                                                            I want the following colors: [b]color codes here[/b]
                                                            Now for details: [b]Complexity, details, lyrics, anything you wish to add and how you want the layout to look[/b]
                                                            I am willing to give you: [b]Payment[/b]
                                                            When i need it?: [b]There is an express possibility if you need it fast, but giving me a date to know when I should have it done if i happen to get dragged away by life[/b]
                                                            Extra: [b]for really anything extra[/b][/size]

Omnipresent Vampire

This shop is currently open.
Feel free to post your requests below.

Omnipresent Vampire

Example Gif text
User Image

Omnipresent Vampire

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Hello Harry!
My name is: Raff_sapphire6
I want from you: Layout
It has to be:L shape
Here are the images: Link to Folder of Images
I want the following colors: They should match the images, nothing to bright, I let you have discretion here. I would prefer blues though, dark, light, I just don't know if they could work with the images I provided.
Now for details: Name, Alexander Ruji Takanawa, Mr. Stone-Hearted
I am willing to give you: 100 mil? If it too low an amount let me know.
When i need it?: By the August 18, but if you get it to me fast I shall throw in another 100 mil.
Extra: Keep the layout elegant, simple, nothing too girly, the anime character is a boy, even if he looks like a girl.

Omnipresent Vampire

Raff_sapphire6

I cant ask for a sure amount of gold since i am unsure of the economy that goes up and down. So I let you decide the full payment after your see your layout.
I did see this images before, sure a handsome one. I will enjoy working on it.

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Harry_Break_Free

Hmm, well I don't want to low ball you either, since i understand we all are trying to get the items we want so let's say 250 million, and then I shall tip if you get it to me before the 18th for another 100 million. Is that okay with you, I tend to trade right away, and then you can accept it when you are ready. biggrin Oh, thanks. I love the anime Uta No Prince Sama, and have always wanted to use Camus. Lastly, photbucket has been acting up on me, so if you have any problems let me know.

Omnipresent Vampire

Raff_sapphire6

Its a perfect price. Well I am working on a post and after i smoke im going to make your layout, around 1-2 hours and you have it today xD
I work fast since i dont like to let people wait on me.
I actually have some of the images on my computer, long haired men are just handsome XD

Omnipresent Vampire

Raff_sapphire6

I finished your layout, since its all done and uncut i will send you a sample to see if you wish anything changed.
User Image

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Harry_Break_Free

It's perfect, I just sent you the trade as well, with a slight change, to 350 Million. biggrin

Omnipresent Vampire

Raff_sapphire6

Im glad you liked it and good luck with role playing :3
EDIT: Thank you very much darling :3

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Harry_Break_Free

Thank you, good luck with your shop. If you are still up the next time I need a layout I shall definitely come to you. heart

Omnipresent Vampire

Raff_sapphire6

Oh, to make sure if i move stuff in photobucket, save the images to your account just for any circumstances.
Remember my username and whenever this shop will be open or not, i will still do edits. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff