Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I am new to alchemy, where should I start?
I am not sure which guide is the most informative for people at level one. sweatdrop

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hi there,

I am using these two threads:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/ultimate-alchemy-formula-guide-100-125b-short/t.74615639_1/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/guide-on-leveling-up-in-alchemy/t.91925469/

the first one is very helpful, for it contains ALL formulas at each level,
the second one helps you to choose which components/ formulas to use in order to keep your alchemy costs a little lower.

Magnetic Phantom

Try the Intro Guide: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/an-introduction-to-alchemy-guide/t.81214113/

NB:
Bumping your thread in a slow-moving forum such as this is considered spamming, unless the thread has fallen off the first page.
Especially when you have a question, it's better not to bump it because people who only glance at the forum may get the impression that someone has already answered.

Good luck with your Alchemy endeavors!

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Anjoulie
Try the Intro Guide: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/an-introduction-to-alchemy-guide/t.81214113/

NB:
Bumping your thread in a slow-moving forum such as this is considered spamming, unless !the thread has fallen off the first page.
Especially when you have a question, it's better not to bump it because people who only glance at the forum may get the impression that someone has already answered.

Good luck with your Alchemy endeavors!

eek, sorry about that. I just had my thread open so I did not realize that it was still on the first page of the forum.
Thanks for the advice though!

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
[x]Living Dead Girl[x]
I am not sure which guide is the most informative for people at level one. sweatdrop

Hey, would you like some caches? I have finished level ten and I have a crap ton of them left in my inventory. I really do not want to go through and list every single one on the marketplace. ( I have over 1000.) I would be willing to sell cheap just to get them out of there. Would you be interested in a trade or two?

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
[x]Living Dead Girl[x]

Hey, would you like some caches? I have finished level ten and I have a crap ton of them left in my inventory. I really do not want to go through and list every single one on the marketplace. ( I have over 1000.) I would be willing to sell cheap just to get them out of there. Would you be interested in a trade or two?
That would be great, how much were you thinking?

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
[x]Living Dead Girl[x]
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
[x]Living Dead Girl[x]

That would be great, how much were you thinking?

I'd be willing to take 100 gold a piece.

Mega Star

15,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[x]Living Dead Girl[x]

hi, i wanted to do alchemy but it takes to long getting all prerequisites at a reasonable price. i can send you all my alchemy stuff if you want. for free.

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Xx Royal Kiss xX
[x]Living Dead Girl[x]

hi, i wanted to do alchemy but it takes to long getting all prerequisites at a reasonable price. i can send you all my alchemy stuff if you want. for free.
You sure? Thank you! whee

Mega Star

15,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[x]Living Dead Girl[x]
Xx Royal Kiss xX
[x]Living Dead Girl[x]

Just offer and accept trades one after the next, dont add anything to trade. there are almost 1000 philosopher"s cache so if you dont wanna do alchemy again plese dont dump any of these stuff in the dumpster. gift/trade tosomeone who wants them or send back to me, i will pay you back for it to not drop them in the dumpster.

Big Bunny

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Xx Royal Kiss xX
[x]Living Dead Girl[x]
Xx Royal Kiss xX
[x]Living Dead Girl[x]

Just offer and accept trades one after the next, dont add anything to trade. there are almost 1000 philosopher"s cache so if you dont wanna do alchemy again plese dont dump any of these stuff in the dumpster. gift/trade tosomeone who wants them or send back to me, i will pay you back for it to not drop them in the dumpster.
hahah thank you! I won't put them back in the dumpster, even if I end up not using them for some reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff