Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested?

Yes! 0.72727272727273 72.7% [ 16 ]
Yes, and I have ideas! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Maybe I'd have to see where you're going with this. 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
No thanks. 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 >

Dangerous Lover

Pastel Kitty
-Heart_Breaking_Promises-
Pastel Kitty
Pastel Kitty
Can't back in Titanpad.... again....
the pad doesn't work with my iPhone so I was just leaving a note for others to see. Sorry if that was confusing.
Oh no I'm sorry, I was like 95% asleep when I wrote it xD

So I asked my friend but he's busy with other rps so I could play the antagonist for the group. I'll make him worse than Mae. I mean way worse.
Probably. I mean Mae is bad, but she has good deep down in there somewhere. And I'm assuming this evil character of yours probably doesnt xD

Nope, not a sensitive or merciful bone in body. People around him will die, either from his hand personally or indirectly, although still being by his command alone.
Oh man, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this :3

Dangerous Lover

Jill I Valentine

You should totally get in titanpad with us biggrin
Did titanpad crash for you guys?
Can't connect for some reason :/

Dangerous Lover

Esid
Did titanpad crash for you guys?
Can't connect for some reason :/

Yea I can't either

Dangerous Lover

Esid

Nevermind, it's back up!

Dangerous Lover

Damn you, Titanpad!
Damn you, Titanpad!

It has it's temper tantrums it seems xDD

Dangerous Lover

Flutter-By-Chii
Damn you, Titanpad!

It has it's temper tantrums it seems xDD
THat's true hahah. Why aren't you in here??!?!
*peeps in*

Well, I'm not so sure how well this will work with a Titanpad in the picture, but hullo! I'm Koozle. I've been reading along, and I've just sent in a reserve, so fingers crossed it piques some interest!

Dangerous Lover

Koozle
*peeps in*

Well, I'm not so sure how well this will work with a Titanpad in the picture, but hullo! I'm Koozle. I've been reading along, and I've just sent in a reserve, so fingers crossed it piques some interest!

Ello! Have you been reading the ooc or the thread? Cause we have lots of plans hahahah.
Welcomes!

I've just been reading through the IC so far. It can be a little hard because it sometimes reads like one person is writing for a bunch of other PCs, but I am slowly decoding the happenings. After the IC, I'll work on reading my way through here.

Dangerous Lover

Koozle

I've just been reading through the IC so far. It can be a little hard because it sometimes reads like one person is writing for a bunch of other PCs, but I am slowly decoding the happenings. After the IC, I'll work on reading my way through here.

Oh yea, we work together in titanpad to move the action smoother, so some of the dialogue intertwines

Oooh, okay, that does make sense. I was really worried there were a bunch of NPCs that shared PC names. It was basically like, "Oh, noooooo :C"

Dangerous Lover

Koozle

Oooh, okay, that does make sense. I was really worried there were a bunch of NPCs that shared PC names. It was basically like, "Oh, noooooo :C"

Oh no, it's just so we don't get stuck and it goes smoother. But most of our planning is actually in titanpad now, just warning you xD

Fashionable Kitten

Koozle

Welcome Koozle!!!!

We are so happy that you wish to join our lovely rp!

The name is Pastel, I play Brant: The Swindler and Darcy: The Nurse. If you have any questions or ideas of plotting, please, by all means let me know. I am happy to help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff