Welcome to Gaia! ::

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Lazy-Senpai
casually plops recolour was doing the checkmate anyway l o l
im loving rattyhood purple more and more u w u
User Image
I aready adore the arm mod in this item
but this recolour... damn I NEED ITTTTT.

Gaia needs to hurry up and fall in love with rattyhood purple already crying

-casually updates first page- heart

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Vannequin

I know what you mean but this is gorgeous Cutesi! emotion_drool
My only suggestion would be to include a secondary colour, like black or silver.

Are you okay with me putting it up in the second post? ;0

i made some changes n___n
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Cutesi

I really hope we get a purple eclipse at some point.
Preferably not in eggplant or dusty purple D:

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Vannequin
Cutesi

i'm sure we will get more recolors ! ! i hope rattyhood, but if not what shade of purple would you like ? 4laugh

sometimes i wonder if rattyhood hasn't caught on bc of the name (i know it's based on the item) ?

i'm wishing for an ivory & gold eclipse *o*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Cutesi
Vannequin
Cutesi

i'm sure we will get more recolors ! ! i hope rattyhood, but if not what shade of purple would you like ? 4laugh

sometimes i wonder if rattyhood hasn't caught on bc of the name (i know it's based on the item) ?

i'm wishing for an ivory & gold eclipse *o*

They could always rename it .
I wouldn't mind a amethyst/violet, lavender and black version @o@
I'd be really REALLY surprised if they did rattyhood purple rofl

Right now I'd be happy with any sort of purple that isn't eggplant, dusty(which I don't mind too much but we long overdue for some deep, vibrant shades) or midnight purple. crying

There's have to be quite a bit of gold so it's looks different from the original :0

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Vannequin

Right now I'd be happy with any sort of purple that isn't eggplant, dusty(which I don't mind too much but we long overdue for some deep, vibrant shades) or midnight purple. crying

There's have to be quite a bit of gold so it's looks different from the original :0

an amethyst one would be pretty !

there is some hope for a rattyhood version they have been listening to users a lot recently * o *

i was thinking it would be the inverse of the original eclipse with gold where ivory is . or they could do an ombre dress n__n

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Cutesi
Vannequin

an amethyst one would be pretty !

there is some hope for a rattyhood version they have been listening to users a lot recently * o *

i was thinking it would be the inverse of the original eclipse with gold where ivory is . or they could do an ombre dress n__n

That's true however I'm slowly accepting that rattyhood purple definitely isn't high on the recolour teams list. xD
Last time they wee throwing out user requests, it was still ignored and I've been asking for months buuuut one can still hope. It'd be great if we get a couple of recolours in time for my kit,
I've love to hold an avi contest.

Ahhh. Oh gosh, I'd snap that up in a heartbeat emotion_drool

Phantom

I love these rich purples and putting them with dark reds but It's so hard to make a good avi with both because all of the purple items are really light and dull and--

[flails arms excitedly]

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

For anyone curious, items of this particular shade can now be found by searching the tag "Byzantium" emotion_yatta

Thank you finni!

Saitoh Souji's Husbando

Shadow Wolf

48,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
How spiffy!
I hope this means we are going to get more items in that color.
Kinda tired of checkmate and that sweet tart pastel thing going on...

Vannequin
For anyone curious, items of this particular shade can now be found by searching the tag "Byzantium" emotion_yatta

Thank you finni!

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

SaitohNoOokami
How spiffy!
I hope this means we are going to get more items in that color.
Kinda tired of checkmate and that sweet tart pastel thing going on...

Vannequin

Thank you finni!

In order for that to happen, more users will have to start wearing it emotion_kirakira
...which I know is quite difficult atm due to tack of items but hopefully if others start asking about it, maybe Gaia will make more of it available.

There are some more user recolours in this shade (including some by me) coming out soon!

Saitoh Souji's Husbando

Shadow Wolf

48,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
Vannequin

In order for that to happen, more users will have to start wearing it emotion_kirakira
...which I know is quite difficult atm due to tack of items but hopefully if others start asking about it, maybe Gaia will make more of it available.

There are some more user recolours in this shade (including some by me) coming out soon!

You are right, not a lot of options in that tag.
Bought the prom king one, affordable. Got my eye on the corvus and bangs,
but realistically they are out of my price range for possibly ever unless the
market changes. And none of the others tagged would be items I'd personally use.
Not because of color though...
So I look forward to seeing the user recolors! cat_3nodding

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
I would love a purple or lavender Aika's Garden...

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Those Pixie Queen recolors. The multi-toned hair. I want all of those so very much now.

Haute Voltage would look so nice in purple, I bet...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff