• Conversationalist 100
                  Yudokneetuno

User Image
                                  FILLER
                                  CHARACTER APP
                                  FILLER
                                  ██ : ˟ USERNAME ▰▰▰ x Kashi Hikari
                                  ██ : ˟ SAMPLES ▰▰▰ x samples here
                                  ██ : ˟ AVAILABILITY ▰▰▰ x I am on quite a bit! Things may be a bit crazy cause of my classes but I am ALWAYS on the computer (Animation major woot woot)
                                  ██ : ˟ SKYPE ▰▰▰ x KashiHikari
                                  ██ : ˟ CHARACTER NAME ▰▰▰ x Ember
                                  ██ : ˟ CHARACTER GENDER ▰▰▰ x Female
                                  ██ : ˟ CHARACTER IMAGE ▰▰▰ x link to full sized image of character
                                  ██ : ˟ CHARACTER ROLE ▰▰▰ x The Slick
                                  ██ : ˟ CHARACTER RACE AND CLASS/DISTRICT ▰▰▰ x Trog- Class B (Can be changed if you need me to change it though. I would just really like her to be a trog)
                                  ██ : ˟ CHARACTER AGE ▰▰▰ x nineteen
                                  Ember wasn't always known as Ember. Long ago she was known as Emma, Erza's sister. The two lived with their many cousins, aunt, and mother in a small house. But all was good, until the black bloods attacked the home late one night. Ember was the only one left alive, and when they realized she was a blood sister they took her, tested on her, and she became a Trog. Ember during this time was given the name Ember to replace Emma. Ember not only took two letters of her original name, but also helped to describe her personality. A fiery little thing that is extremely sly, can easily seem to have gone out but can show up and stir up trouble when you least expect it.

Since she was so sly and so young, it was only expected that she was able to easily infiltrate a home of an anti-trog lawyer. Ember took down the young adopted daughter of the lawyer and his wife and took on her role, not only appearing as her physically but also mentally. (While posing as the young adopted daughter her name is Lana). The slick girl thought this would be an easy task, report back to the rest of the team while also doing her duties, but then her sister appeared and made it all ten times harder. They're very close too, and as the tensions are on the rise and her adopted father causes more trouble she can't help but wonder how much longer she will have alongside her sister and adopted relatives.

Kashi Hikari

Accepted. Profile due Oct 1st.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas