Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Noob

10,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
1) For Feature related things, like posts...when posting there is this "Post Action" and there is the "Display Inventory" I want it to have tabs like the "Inventory" where it's labeled for different categories, and if possible add in a search thing to find the item faster instead of scrolling through a long list of stuff. So that way I can use it for proof that I have a certain item, or for selling things in "The Gaia Exchange" also maybe other kind of purposes that is not thought of.

2) Maybe add in a spoiler button, I'm just a another lazy person who sometimes doesn't feel like typing out the whole ([spoilr][/spoilr]) thing.

3) Also I have seen a lot of topics about having more outfit slots, personally i don't think its necessary, but I really want the option to delete it, or to sell the outfit slots, and get my gold back, at least most of it.

Perfect Saint

Yes. I'm using BetterGaia at times so I forget that there isn't really a Spoiler button without the add-on.

Generous Noob

10,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Alien Cosmonaut

I don't see any real reason to delete outfit slots, but I'd love having a spoiler BBCode button. We have one for frickin' YouTube, so....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff