18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
i want to take all the anti sj's and drop them directly in the trash

King Shoujo

Oneitis

omg... i saw a clip on tv like a funny video show of a guy pranking his friend and he put a garbage can over his friend's head and then dropkicked him to the ground

that seems appropriate

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Tengo miedo
Oneitis

omg... i saw a clip on tv like a funny video show of a guy pranking his friend and he put a garbage can over his friend's head and then dropkicked him to the ground

that seems appropriate
haha ive seen similar things before too

Lavish Lunatic

Remind me again why I should care about a movement that whines about calling an inanimate object retarded and how it's healthy to be morbidly obese while it completely ignores the entire 3rd world, and basic human rights outside of their community? The community where they have enough human rights to actually own a computer and complain openly.

King Shoujo

vodka vision
Remind me again why I should care about a movement that whines about calling an inanimate object retarded and how it's healthy to be morbidly obese while it completely ignores the entire 3rd world, and basic human rights outside of their community? The community where they have enough human rights to actually own a computer and complain openly.

when you call something "retarded" you are trivializing mental illness and turning it into a tool that you can use to express how much you hate petty things that displeased you. u wanna talk about human rights? lmao

King Shoujo

Oneitis
Tengo miedo
Oneitis

that seems appropriate
haha ive seen similar things before too

you... seem very educated.. i like your style

Rabbit

vodka vision

Lavish Lunatic

Tengo miedo
vodka vision

when you call something "retarded" you are trivializing mental illness and turning it into a tool that you can use to express how much you hate petty things that displeased you. u wanna talk about human rights? lmao

lol Please tell me how calling an inanimate object retarded (when I've known people who are mentally and physically handicapped and don't ******** care) compares to... I don't know, gays and atheists being tortured and killed in the middle east, gays (only males) being sentenced to prison time in Jamaica, Muslims executing christians in the middle east.. etc. etc. etc. The things SJWs b***h about are trivial compared to the s**t that's really actually wrong with the world.

On a side note, another reason I don't like SJWs is that they constantly tell other people what to be offended about, even if the person they're trying to "protect" doesn't give the least ******** about what the SJW deems offensive. For instance, I'm gay. I don't care about people using the word f*****t in a way that's not directly persecuting gays, a lot of us don't. But watch out, here comes the PC SJW to come tell everyone how to live their life and what they can and can't say! Excuse me while I go smoke a f**.

Golden Prophet

I'm trans and gay and I will never support that movement. I hate it. It's made trans people seem even more like an absolute joke (not to mention that they pretend you can be trans without dysphoria), it promotes hatred against cis/hetero/white/male/skinny people, and does nothing but bicker amongst itself. Try and name one thing SJWs have actually done that's changed anything at all for the better.
It's all teenage kids on tumblr trying to hop on the "liberal bandwagon" and pretend they're hot s**t politically, when they do nothing but damage actual social movements with their shitty slacktivism. It also gives them an even bigger victim complex.
Sorry for the rant but god do i hate sjws.

King Shoujo

vodka vision

lol Please tell me how calling an inanimate object retarded (when I've known people who are mentally and physically handicapped and don't ******** care) compared to... I don't know, gays and atheists being tortured and killed in the middle east, gays (only males) being sentenced to prison time in Jamaica, Muslims executing christians in the middle east.. etc. etc. etc. The things SJWs b***h about are trivial compared to the s**t that's really actually wrong with the world.

On a side note, another reason I don't like SJWs is that they constantly tell other people what to be offended about, even if the person they're trying to "protect" doesn't give the least ******** about what the SJW deems offensive. For instance, I'm gay. I don't care about people using the word f*****t in a way that's not directly persecuting gays, a lot us don't. But watch out, here comes the PC SJW to come tell everyone how to live their life and what they can and can't say! Excuse me while I go smoke a f**.

you didn't even finish that first sentence

those things are vile and unjustifiable, yes, but it isn't a competition

in order to most efficiently eradicate prejudice and disgusting behaviors, people have to focus on what they can focus on. a lot of people cannot do anything extensive to help aid people in other parts of the world besides donating to relief efforts and the like and raising awareness for those efforts so their peers will donate. a lot of people do not have the means and/or the skills to do so, so they instead focus on things they can actually extensively handle and involve themselves in, because helping eradicate anything awful is better than nothing at all. turning mental illness into nothing but an insulting adjective is much more accessible, and therefore, is able to be handled more extensively

and you said you don't like SJWs speaking for whole groups, but then you generalized by saying "I don't care about people using the word f*****t in a way that's not directly persecuting gays, a lot of us don't" making assumptions is not a goal. even if people who are homosexual "don't care" about the use of "f*****t" as a slur, it still exists and it still is being ingrained into people every second of every day. even if it is not used maliciously, it is still contributing to the already massive foundation that the word has as an insult and indicator of impending violence. the more it is used, the more normal it becomes, and then the more power it has as a malicious force

Lavish Lunatic

Tengo miedo
vodka vision

lol Please tell me how calling an inanimate object retarded (when I've known people who are mentally and physically handicapped and don't ******** care) compares to... I don't know, gays and atheists being tortured and killed in the middle east, gays (only males) being sentenced to prison time in Jamaica, Muslims executing christians in the middle east.. etc. etc. etc. The things SJWs b***h about are trivial compared to the s**t that's really actually wrong with the world.

On a side note, another reason I don't like SJWs is that they constantly tell other people what to be offended about, even if the person they're trying to "protect" doesn't give the least ******** about what the SJW deems offensive. For instance, I'm gay. I don't care about people using the word f*****t in a way that's not directly persecuting gays, a lot us don't. But watch out, here comes the PC SJW to come tell everyone how to live their life and what they can and can't say! Excuse me while I go smoke a f**.

you didn't even finish that first sentence

those things are vile and unjustifiable, yes, but it isn't a competition

in order to most efficiently eradicate prejudice and disgusting behaviors, people have to focus on what they can focus on. a lot of people cannot do anything extensive to help aid people in other parts of the world besides donating to relief efforts and the like and raising awareness for those efforts so their peers will donate. a lot of people do not have the means and/or the skills to do so, so they instead focus on things they can actually extensively handle and involve themselves in, because helping eradicate anything awful is better than nothing at all. turning mental illness into nothing but an insulting adjective is much more accessible, and therefore, is able to be handled more extensively

and you said you don't like SJWs speaking for whole groups, but then you generalized by saying "I don't care about people using the word f*****t in a way that's not directly persecuting gays, a lot of us don't" making assumptions is not a goal. even if people who are homosexual "don't care" about the use of "f*****t" as a slur, it still exists and it still is being ingrained into people every second of every day. even if it is not used maliciously, it is still contributing to the already massive foundation that the word has as an insult and indicator of impending violence. the more it is used, the more normal it becomes, and then the more power it has as a malicious force

Oh, okay. Let's focus on the more important problems here at home than calling someone a mean name.

For instance, police are now given the leeway to stop and search anybody on the streets that they deem suspicious.
Marriage equality
Education reform
Religious control of US legislation
People too poor to feed themselves
The unnecessary war on drugs that has increased prison population by more than 8 times
Loss of basic human rights to a fair trial by all people (actually this problem is being caused by SJWs)

I still don't think sticking up for a group of people that never asked you to stick up for them is noble in any way. It's actually pretty shitty and insulting.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oneitis

~~

My sentiments on the SJWs.

Tengo miedo
vodka vision

Stop being so retarded
i still dont understand even after googling
wat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out