Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just want to know because I'm thinking about getting this for my lame niece but it might be 2spooky4 her

And to clarify, I'll be getting Dank Moon not the first one.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
its 2spooky4me and Im like 20ish

Dedicated Loiterer

Luigi's Mansion is way too scary for a little kid. Fatal Frame would be a better choice.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Just get her animal crossing or something.

Invisible Regular

If this is a serious post ; it's not as scary as you're portraying it. Obviously.

It depends on the age and maturity of the child though. I have a 6 year old nephew who plays Mario and Sonic and other s**t, and absolutely loves Spiderman and stuff, but finds the Spiderman movies with Venom too scary, or hell, even the ghosts from Pacman tv show.

Personally, compared to the last this one isn't as bad, you're getting different areas and not just one scary a** house. The ghosts are relatively the same, give or take a few differences, but where you might view it as survival horror, I view it as puzzle solving.

It's probably more puzzle than the last Luigi's Mansion.

So it just comes down to how old the kid is, how mature the kid is (knowing what's real and what isn't is a big factor), and if the kid can understand how to solve a puzzle.

HOWEVER ; if this is a troll post. Why stop at Luigi's Mansion? Buy that kid a PC, slap on some Amnesia or some s**t, and just ******** that child's concept of reality over. Because you know, kid's imaginations don't run wild. In the slightest.

Angelic Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Red Bear Ruskie
Just want to know because I'm thinking about getting this for my lame niece but it might be 2spooky4 her

And to clarify, I'll be getting Dank Moon not the first one.

how old is she? I played the original when I was roughly 10 and it wasnt too bad.. perfect "spooky" level for my age at the time.

Dapper Carpenter

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Full closet 200
I don't think so, Rus.

Kawaii Shoujo

Just how old is your niece exactly? Because I have a seven year old niece myself, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon genre isn't a survival-horror game but an action-adventure one instead.

Mega Man-Lover

Luigi's Mansion = Amnesia.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Ehhhh, no not really.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
The first one was pretty spooky and there were a couple parts that kinda freaked me out as a kid, but it was a fun experience. The new one doesn't have nearly the same style. It's much more focused on the action and puzzles than a scary atmosphere like the first had.

It'll be fine, particularly if she already likes Mario.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff