Total Votes:[ 152 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Original Gaian

intoxicants
Imagine Dragons Ey
intoxicants
I love Bones !!! I just love the chemistry between booth and bones !!! rofl
Have you seen all the episodes? =)

Sadly, no... (maybe when I get netflix). When the show first started off, I was really into it. I think the last time I was really into the show was when Booth's brother was going out with Brennan !!! I did spoil it for myself, I saw the wedding photos of booth and brennan, and they were gorgeous. heart
Oh your in for a treat when you get netflix then.
The wedding episode was amazing, there vows were beautiful.
Haha I remember that episode where Booths brother took Brennan out.

Original Gaian

Little Dead Soldier
Wait, I thought Bones finished up or got canceled. Is it still going on?

Anyway, I personally love Hogins. He was always my favorite.
Bones kinda got on my nerves because she is so smart, but lacks common sense about things. She didn't grow up locked in a basement and had no human interaction growing up, so I kinda don't understand her personality in the earlier seasons. I mean, she is completely clueless when it comes to just behaving right in public...by like not making racist comments, or talk about other people to them like it's the discovery channel.
I know she lighten up and gotten better, so it's all good.
Yes Bones is starting its 10th season in September.
Well if you'd watched the show all the way though maybe you would understand a little better.
Her parents abandoned her for a start, then she went into foster system where she was with a couple who locked her in the boot of a car for 2 days because she dropped a plate. When she was younger she had no friends because she was nerdy and then in high school again she had no friends. One of the last things her Mother ever said to her was 'Use your head not your heart.' and she took it very literal.
As you watch the show and Sweets is introduced you get to understand her much more.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Imagine Dragons Ey
Little Dead Soldier

Bones kinda got on my nerves because she is so smart, but lacks common sense about things. She didn't grow up locked in a basement and had no human interaction growing up, so I kinda don't understand her personality in the earlier seasons. I mean, she is completely clueless when it comes to just behaving right in public...by like not making racist comments, or talk about other people to them like it's the discovery channel.
Well if you'd watched the show all the way though maybe you would understand a little better.
Her parents abandoned her for a start, then she went into foster system where she was with a couple who locked her in the boot of a car for 2 days because she dropped a plate. When she was younger she had no friends because she was nerdy and then in high school again she had no friends. One of the last things her Mother ever said to her was 'Use your head not your heart.' and she took it very literal.
As you watch the show and Sweets is introduced you get to understand her much more.

I did watch it all the way through (at least to season 8 ) and very much know her back story about her father and mother situation . It still doesn't change my comment. She got better with social interaction after spending more time with Booth and the gang, but in the beginning it was rather annoying. Like I said, she wasn't a feral child. I can understand being nerdy and a loner, but even loners can act appropriate in social settings.
But this is my opinion, and you can disagree and that's okay. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion about characters.

Original Gaian

Little Dead Soldier
Imagine Dragons Ey
Little Dead Soldier

I did watch it all the way through (at least to season 8 ) and very much know her back story about her father and mother situation . It still doesn't change my comment. She got better with social interaction after spending more time with Booth and the gang, but in the beginning it was rather annoying. Like I said, she wasn't a feral child. I can understand being nerdy and a loner, but even loners can act appropriate in social settings.
But this is my opinion, and you can disagree and that's okay. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion about characters.
If you found it so annoying what kept you interested in the show?

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Imagine Dragons Ey
Little Dead Soldier
Imagine Dragons Ey
Little Dead Soldier

Well, I did liked the show. I liked the cases and character development. I did get annoy, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the show. I'm sorry if I seemed like I hated it or Bones, I don't hate Bones. I just got irritated with her in the beginning.

Original Gaian

Little Dead Soldier
Imagine Dragons Ey
Little Dead Soldier
Imagine Dragons Ey
Little Dead Soldier

Well, I did liked the show. I liked the cases and character development. I did get annoy, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the show. I'm sorry if I seemed like I hated it or Bones, I don't hate Bones. I just got irritated with her in the beginning.
No not at all. I'm sorry to for assuming. It's just I really like her character. Who do you like in the show then? I also really love Hodgins.
When is season 10?
Best season was season 1 2 3 and 9.

Original Gaian

smokey gia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yeah i think I kind of agree. I loved season 1-3 because it was the start of them opening up and really getting to know each other and then season 9 well... it was all I hoped for. Them being together, happy and in love.

Kawaii Shoujo

I've seen a couple of episodes like The Babe in the Bar and the one called The Bikini in the Soup... truthfully I'm not a big fan of the series or of any crime shows.

Original Gaian

fairy-phoenix
I've seen a couple of episodes like The Babe in the Bar and the one called The Bikini in the Soup... truthfully I'm not a big fan of the series or of any crime shows.
I'm usually not either but I did enjoy Cold Case back in the day and now Bones.
It's the character chemistry that I like in the show.
What show's do you like then?
Imagine Dragons Ey
smokey gia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yeah i think I kind of agree. I loved season 1-3 because it was the start of them opening up and really getting to know each other and then season 9 well... it was all I hoped for. Them being together, happy and in love.
Yes, oh but I also liked season 6 when she had a new hair style. i liked that she was jealous of that reporter booth was dating and bones hair looked real pretty.

Original Gaian

smokey gia
Imagine Dragons Ey
smokey gia
Yes, oh but I also liked season 6 when she had a new hair style. i liked that she was jealous of that reporter booth was dating and bones hair looked real pretty.
I thought so too. She looks so cute with that hair style and I also enjoyed watching the thing with Hannah play out. I was relieved yet sad for Booth watching the episode were they broke up.

Romantic Shapeshifter

15,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bones is my favorite character because of her intelligence. Favorite season....can't choose! Too many good ones. The end of season 9 really pissed me off so the only reason I'll be happy for season 10 is if they free booth and get the show back to normal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff