the thread is looking pretty good

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
lilloulou
Konani_NTH

Yeah, it was their way to censor it. It was pretty long too... in the manga, it was pretty short the time she didn't have much like clothes; the longest time she talks she's actually having a flowy dress. I feel like the simple dress is better than what they did in the anime. It just seemed so weird sweatdrop

just wanted to be more dramatic, i'm guessing _x3

..the alien in this movie looks pretty much exactly like the aliens in the first couple of episodes of R -._-.''''

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Serkunet
Ah I haven't seen any Pretty Cure, would like to watch some seasons, I love some of their transformations sequences XD

I wasn't too fond of Tokyo Mew Mew as a whole, I did like some of it though.
Saint Seiya as well I have not watched all of crying

well- my experience- the precure series are pretty slow in the beginning, but they get more interesting as they get closer to the end when the events have escalated -w-

my three favorite seasons/series, i believe-
Suite
Heartcatch
5 and 5 gogo (i count them as the same serie)

-but i think in that order is the one i like the most .w.
as for the movies, i think Heartcatch was my favorite, the werewolf was cute ^_^-

i've only watched a couple of episodes of TMM- though that was......many... years ago _:'D
has to be more than five.. might be closer to eight... or ten... i have no idea =='
but i read the manga, and the manga was really neat ^_^-
shame the second TMM serie didn't really get anywhere though, it lookes like it could have been interesting ._.'

as for seiya; i've watched the first series, so next on my list of them are the Hades chapters- and from what i've seen from some still frames the animation and characters looks buttiful *w*
the details and shiny effects and all of those are quite 'gasmic *w*

Lavish Spirit

Konani_NTH

well- my experience- the precure series are pretty slow in the beginning, but they get more interesting as they get closer to the end when the events have escalated -w-

my three favorite seasons/series, i believe-
Suite
Heartcatch
5 and 5 gogo (i count them as the same serie)

-but i think in that order is the one i like the most .w.
as for the movies, i think Heartcatch was my favorite, the werewolf was cute ^_^-

i've only watched a couple of episodes of TMM- though that was......many... years ago _:'D
has to be more than five.. might be closer to eight... or ten... i have no idea =='
but i read the manga, and the manga was really neat ^_^-
shame the second TMM serie didn't really get anywhere though, it lookes like it could have been interesting ._.'

as for seiya; i've watched the first series, so next on my list of them are the Hades chapters- and from what i've seen from some still frames the animation and characters looks buttiful *w*
the details and shiny effects and all of those are quite 'gasmic *w*

Yes! Heartcatch I think that's the season I want to watch =D
I like the style of it!

Yea Seiya as well, the number of episodes ahhh! I just need to work up the motivation to stick with a show for that long crying
Like I'm still working my way to Ranma 1/2 and I think I started that like 2 years ago and I have to catch up with Naruto, I'm like 30-40 eps behind >.<

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Serkunet

Yes! Heartcatch I think that's the season I want to watch =D
I like the style of it!

Yea Seiya as well, the number of episodes ahhh! I just need to work up the motivation to stick with a show for that long crying
Like I'm still working my way to Ranma 1/2 and I think I started that like 2 years ago and I have to catch up with Naruto, I'm like 30-40 eps behind >.<

heartcatch IS very different in artstyle from the others ^_^'

but i still like suite better; the minions look more impressive than all of the other series ^_^-

as for seiya- i almost suggest you find the one with bad dubs, since it's much more fun to watch that one when everyone is speaking super-weird in the translation >w<'
Ikki= Yafai, every time they say his name _:'D

that aside though, the arc of the golden temples and the arc where they go beat the norse-gods people are very much the same, they basically just changed the looks of the characters and kept everything else as it was _XD

but hey; the precures end up with more than 200 episodes in total ;D
sailor moon is 200 episodes in total ^_^-
-.....about 480-480 episodes of precure in total- before the newest serie _:'D
looking back at it now; daaaaaamn i just plowed through all of those *_*''

*edit; and 16 movies biggrin

saint seiya is nothing compared to precure _XD!!

-oh, and i gave up on ramna, so slow and i have already read the manga .w.
-and naruto, both the manga and anime _x3

Lavish Spirit

Konani_NTH

heartcatch IS very different in artstyle from the others ^_^'

but i still like suite better; the minions look more impressive than all of the other series ^_^-

as for seiya- i almost suggest you find the one with bad dubs, since it's much more fun to watch that one when everyone is speaking super-weird in the translation >w<'
Ikki= Yafai, every time they say his name _:'D

that aside though, the arc of the golden temples and the arc where they go beat the norse-gods people are very much the same, they basically just changed the looks of the characters and kept everything else as it was _XD

but hey; the precures end up with more than 200 episodes in total ;D
sailor moon is 200 episodes in total ^_^-
-.....about 480-480 episodes of precure in total- before the newest serie _:'D
looking back at it now; daaaaaamn i just plowed through all of those *_*''

*edit; and 16 movies biggrin

saint seiya is nothing compared to precure _XD!!

-oh, and i gave up on ramna, so slow and i have already read the manga .w.
-and naruto, both the manga and anime _x3

That's probably why it caught my eye XD
I'll check out suite as well!

What? XD That's just silly!
I don't remember which arc I saw, could be the beginning, all I know is I love when they suit up in their armor lol.

I loved Inuyasha so I figured I'd look into some more of her work.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Serkunet

That's probably why it caught my eye XD
I'll check out suite as well!

What? XD That's just silly!
I don't remember which arc I saw, could be the beginning, all I know is I love when they suit up in their armor lol.

I loved Inuyasha so I figured I'd look into some more of her work.

well, how about you scrap ranma½ and go for Urusei Yatsura instead ^_^-?
or mermaid forest .w.

i like both of those,
mermaid forest isn't very long, but it's really good ^^-
i think mermaid forest is pretty close to inu yasha with the less-humoristic side of the series .w.
since, you know, inu yasha could be quite grim at times ^_^-?

urusei yatsura is quite long, but the episodes are-.... loose episodes?
the events of one episode doesn't follow the events of another one, so to say .w.
i really enjoyed it a lot, so much fun, so much randomness, creepy at times, serious at times-
i love it really-really much, and prolly i would re-watch it 3-4 times only since some parts are so extremely- extremely hilarious .w.~!

as for seiya... hm...i actually don't remember much of their "transformation sequence" to be honest O_o...
i just remember athena running and her arms making her look like an alien =='

and there's first the arc where they fight against the guardians of the golden temples,
then a filler-arc where they go fight norse gods-people-armor
and last arc they go fight poseidon's guys .w.
-my favorite character is Andromeda ^_^-
second is dragon and third might be cygnus .w.
...Shun, Shinryu and Hyoga.... i think ._.''
but i don't really remember the names _X3

Lavish Spirit

Konani_NTH

I don't know if I'll try Urusei Yatsura, might have a look at Mermaid Forest though! Sounds interesting!

XD I just liked their armour!
Ah Athena, I don't remember if I liked her or not XP

My favourite character was Hyoga! Ahhh Hyoga XD
I did like Shinryu's backstory as well though.

The Dread Wolf's Buttercup

Somber Dreamer

Name: Orchid Dreams
Shop Link:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.80802013/]
[img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/sukibito/Buttons and banners/bblink.png[/img][/url]

Samples of Previous Work: Here. Or you could check the shop link above, the boba, brownies, first set of cake I made.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Serkunet
Konani_NTH

I don't know if I'll try Urusei Yatsura, might have a look at Mermaid Forest though! Sounds interesting!

XD I just liked their armour!
Ah Athena, I don't remember if I liked her or not XP

My favourite character was Hyoga! Ahhh Hyoga XD
I did like Shinryu's backstory as well though.

shinryu- permanently blind, then miraculously cured, then permablind again,
no worry-
it happens all the time.. ...or was his name shiryu....

Lavish Spirit

Konani_NTH

Exactly =D
Also love story! Love me some love stories XD

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Serkunet
Konani_NTH

Exactly =D
Also love story! Love me some love stories XD

wellyah, kinda cute-...
wasn't too many lovestories going on in seiya though if memory serves me right _x3

and there's too many of them in urusei yatsura-....

Lavish Spirit

Konani_NTH

Nah well Seiya is an action show XD

Same with Ranma, in all of her stuff there's some romance XD

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Serkunet
Konani_NTH

Nah well Seiya is an action show XD

Same with Ranma, in all of her stuff there's some romance XD

welll- unless you pick up on all of the material in seiya that could totally be used in yaoi though _XD
there's too much in there for a male x male mind to work with =='''

as for, Rumiko Takahashi... i'd take my guess there'd be some sort of romance in all of her works, no _x3?
i'm gonna buy rin-ne sometime and find out what that one's about -w-~

too bad i couldn't finish inu yasha though, since i want to read the manga in one-language only,
and i began reading it in swedish, then swedish publisher cancelled the series on book 42 out of 56... i can't forgive the swedish manga industry for that, never -_-*'

Lavish Spirit

Konani_NTH

welll- unless you pick up on all of the material in seiya that could totally be used in yaoi though _XD
there's too much in there for a male x male mind to work with =='''

as for, Rumiko Takahashi... i'd take my guess there'd be some sort of romance in all of her works, no _x3?
i'm gonna buy rin-ne sometime and find out what that one's about -w-~

too bad i couldn't finish inu yasha though, since i want to read the manga in one-language only,
and i began reading it in swedish, then swedish publisher cancelled the series on book 42 out of 56... i can't forgive the swedish manga industry for that, never -_-*'

Lol the amount of yaoi implications that Seiya has, it's crazy!
I don't ship alot of that though, so I'm good with just leaving it as bromance lol

haha yes XD, so far out of the ones I have watched/seen, Inuyasha, Ranma and Rinne
Aw no! Well you can always watch the show? or at least the final season XD The Final Act.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff