Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Serkunet

Indeed. And, it can be clearly stated in the rules that only x of them are given out and once they are given it's all. After that, if we get more before we run out for some contests, nothing keep us from editing to add more of them since it wouldn't change much since it would be only giving more. Might be best to double check with a mod first, but that's how I understand the rules about such prizes.

Lavish Spirit

lilloulou
Serkunet

Indeed. And, it can be clearly stated in the rules that only x of them are given out and once they are given it's all. After that, if we get more before we run out for some contests, nothing keep us from editing to add more of them since it wouldn't change much since it would be only giving more. Might be best to double check with a mod first, but that's how I understand the rules about such prizes.

Oh! Is giving out charms as a prize not allowed?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Serkunet

Oh! Is giving out charms as a prize not allowed?

No no no... that's not what I meant. I meant as... if we edit the rules during the contest. Saying 10 are given out and only giving 5 in the end is kinda not right if I remember right. But, if you said you were giving 10 but instead double that amount to 20, I think it's fine wihtout any problem since it's not considered as "false advertising" on a game.

Desirable Businesswoman

-whispers- I can donate gold/items/charms.

Lavish Spirit

lilloulou

No no no... that's not what I meant. I meant as... if we edit the rules during the contest. Saying 10 are given out and only giving 5 in the end is kinda not right if I remember right. But, if you said you were giving 10 but instead double that amount to 20, I think it's fine wihtout any problem since it's not considered as "false advertising" on a game.

Ohhh right! Well depending on how many play of course ^^
Well I would probably just keep the game going until all charms are gone or the collective ends, it it was a roll, get a number and a prize is given out kind of thing.
If it were something where you would have to wait till the end of the collective for the prize to be given out I can see what you mean.

Lavish Spirit

Magical Shoujo

Anxious Lionheart

19,250 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Name: Mouse Goddess
Shop Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/candyham-cuties-open/t.93831615/
Samples of Previous Work:
User Image User Image

Magical Shoujo

Space Pup

Space Pup

Lavish Spirit

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Name: Konani_NTH
Shop Link: -rahr-
Samples of Previous Work: may i refer to previous collectives? Or my DA-acc; -link-

aaahh... can i still do this .w.''?

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
also- hullo and bump people .w.''!

been a while since i was in these collectives -w-'
been a busy year.. or two... mebbe three _:'3
Konani_NTH

Of course you can! Happy to have you =D

Quick Reply