Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Kitten

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hello. I'm Cody Wishon. I rather be formal and honest her. So I had a break up with my gf Maurenna. She means everything to me. My family wouldn't let me talk to her cus she's 15 and I'm 19. She broke up with me cus since she lives a state away, she couldn't be there for me when I'm hurt and it was hurting her. I miss her so much but she has a new bf. I have a gf now but I want to be mistress's bf. I want to be called her kitty again. I want her back so bad. I still cry. To make things worse. I can't seem to get my perants to let me move out. I try but I get scared to tell them. I just want to be with mistress Maurenna again. I'm only loyal to her. It hurts. I dunno what to do but cry.

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
If you feel the need to move out then do so. You're not abandoning your parents you just want to be independent. And that is a bit of an age gap only because you are at different maturities and heading different places. if you're not over your ex then don't go dating someone else. Don't use this girl to get over your ex. Poor girl deserves someone who loves her.

Bunny

Truthfully, you shouldn't be with her any. You're 19, she's 15. That alone is a big issue. As well, as you both get older, if you were to stay together, you'd be on seperate pages in life and that would cause many issues in the relationship. You should move on.

Dangerous Kitten

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Belinda_DarkFire
If you feel the need to move out then do so. You're not abandoning your parents you just want to be independent. And that is a bit of an age gap only because you are at different maturities and heading different places. if you're not over your ex then don't go dating someone else. Don't use this girl to get over your ex. Poor girl deserves someone who loves her.
i know. Akari knows too. i feel horible. i just cant let go. it hurts to. i told mistress Maurenna im only loyal to her. i keep wishing i can change what happened.

Dangerous Kitten

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
milkchai

Truthfully, you shouldn't be with her any. You're 19, she's 15. That alone is a big issue. As well, as you both get older, if you were to stay together, you'd be on seperate pages in life and that would cause many issues in the relationship. You should move on.

i dont care about age! mistress was the only one who helped me when i was bullied online. i love her.i want her back.

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Super Nightsong
milkchai

i dont care about age! mistress was the only one who helped me when i was bullied online. i love her.i want her back.
just leave home. you are over 18 now. your parents dont really have anything to say if you stay or go. >.>

Dangerous Kitten

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hizou_Chan
Super Nightsong
milkchai

just leave home. you are over 18 now. your parents dont really have anything to say if you stay or go. >.>
but im afraid too. i dunno why.
What's with all this "mistress" crap? Was this an online Gaia relationship or something? confused

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

1. The age difference is suuuuper illegal.
              2. You're 19. Just move out. They can't stop you.
              3. Break up with your current girlfriend instead of using her. User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Super Nightsong
Hizou_Chan
Super Nightsong
milkchai

but im afraid too. i dunno why.
break up with your current girlfriend. MAN UP or you will never get her.
!d!ot Amer!ca

User ImageUser Image

I agree with most of this, but... On the moving out part, do you really think OP sounds mature enough to handle living on his own? He may be a legal adult in the eyes of the law, but emotionally/mentally, I don't know.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Namekuji no Baka
!d!ot Amer!ca

User ImageUser Image

I agree with most of this, but... On the moving out part, do you really think OP sounds mature enough to handle living on his own? He may be a legal adult in the eyes of the law, but emotionally/mentally, I don't know.

I don't feel that he's mature enough at all, but he's complaining about it even though he's a legal adult.
              He shouldn't be moving out, but he's more than able to in the eyes of the law. User Image

User ImageUser Image
!d!ot Amer!ca
Namekuji no Baka
!d!ot Amer!ca

User ImageUser Image

I don't feel that he's mature enough at all, but he's complaining about it even though he's a legal adult.
              He shouldn't be moving out, but he's more than able to in the eyes of the law. User Image

User ImageUser Image

Fair enough, I can concur with that.

Advice to OP, DO NOT move out yet. Focus on maturing mentally and emotionally before doing so. No offense, but it seems you're enraptured with some Gaia family, you are calling an under aged girl your mistress, and you are dealing with this situation very poorly.

Focus on a career, make some real life friends, get educated, find a part time job in the mean time if you have to, etc, etc... You shouldn't be focusing on a relationship right now, seriously.

I'm sure you're going to say I sound like a d**k, but I was in your place as well a few years back. I stayed at home, had cute little online families and online girlfriends who I'd call chan and other weeaboo crap. I had to wake up and grow up before I was able to get a good job, find a nice woman, get married, etc, etc...

Dangerous Kitten

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
i call her mistress cus she was nice to me and i repay her with loyalty. second i dont want to hurt Akari-san's feelings. third, mistress has a new bf. and i dont want that. fourth, im near the egde of insanity. wether i want to or not. all i want is to change everything. i would do almost anything for her to have her be with me again.
Super Nightsong
i call her mistress cus she was nice to me and i repay her with loyalty. second i dont want to hurt Akari-san's feelings. third, mistress has a new bf. and i dont want that. fourth, im near the egde of insanity. wether i want to or not. all i want is to change everything. i would do almost anything for her to have her be with me again.

I refer back to my last response.

You repay her with loyalty? That sounds kind of creepy and immature in my opinion. You don't want to hurt her feelings? Too bad, breakups suck and you need to do it now. It will hurt her feelings more if you lead her on... Judging from your profile, it is just a Gaia relationship anyways, so what the hell? Just do it. And yeah, "mistress" has a new boyfriend, so back off and take the hint. So WHAT if you don't want her to have a boyfriend? Too bad, you're not allowed to control who she sees and doesn't see, she is not an object. It sucks that you don't want her to have a new boyfriend, but that is her choice and you have no right to get in the way of it. You're near the edge of insanity? Yeah, you don't sound very mature; if you are that insane, then talk to your parents about getting some therapy or professional help. You want to change everything? Tough luck, she's moved on from you and doesn't want to be with you; you are in pain, but you have to realize that you are not going to get her back and move on.

This whole situation is incredibly unhealthy, and you are coping with this very poorly. Rather than figuring out how you can steal her from her current boyfriend, try to figure out how to cope with the breakup. Also, rebounding with another girl you are just using is NOT a way to cope, just saying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff