yung erxka
hii

5/10

Shy Fairy

Shadower Z0
Punk Bravery
Shadower Z0
Please do.

I love the music and how your colors tie together, not so big on the many boxes though.
8/10.

although, you should get more dragons. and i think its cool how you are hardcore at zOMG and earning those badges. I wish i had that much time on my hands, especially the roleplaying gigs.

Heh.
I actually have more dragons, funny thing is I can't remember my Cave's account password atm. xp

Thanks, btw, for the constructive criticism and advice. Will put them to good use.

what website did you get the dragons anyway? i love dragons.
in fact if i could be apart of fictional medieval life, I would be a dragon princess. emotion_kirakira

and you're welcome, you asked and have been answered, though, you don't actually have to take my advice, its really up to you. 4laugh

Invisible Warrior

18,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
Punk Bravery
Shadower Z0
Punk Bravery
Shadower Z0
Please do.

I love the music and how your colors tie together, not so big on the many boxes though.
8/10.

although, you should get more dragons. and i think its cool how you are hardcore at zOMG and earning those badges. I wish i had that much time on my hands, especially the roleplaying gigs.

Heh.
I actually have more dragons, funny thing is I can't remember my Cave's account password atm. xp

Thanks, btw, for the constructive criticism and advice. Will put them to good use.

in fact if i could be apart of fictional medieval life, I would be a dragon princess. emotion_kirakira

and you're welcome, you asked and have been answered, though, you don't actually have to take my advice, its really up to you. 4laugh

Dragon Cave
Here's the link of the website. You have to make an account first, though.
Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Shy Fairy

Recite
Even though it's two weeks later almost, sure if you want. emotion_dowant

I like the blue and black thing and city background. I don't however, like that your avatar is in the far bottom left corner of your profile while everything else is in the upper center part of the profile. Although, i am very interested in knowing: do you know how to create a drop down menu?(and yes i know you didn't make the details menu that usually is under your avi.) I was just curious if you do know because that would be awesome. x3

8/10. 4laugh

Shy Fairy

Shadower Z0
Punk Bravery
Shadower Z0
Punk Bravery
Shadower Z0
Please do.

8/10.

Heh.

Dragon Cave

you know what, collecting dragons online? not my thing. sweatdrop
pretty cool that others do it though.

Cute Fatcat

Fashionable Gaian

emotion_awesome

Lunatic

Punk Bravery
Seretti
if you want to, you can take a look at mine ^^

I'm going to be real honest with you on this one, I have no idea if anyone's ever told you this, but i feel real bad if you paid anyone to make you this profile for you, because it sucks. your about me not only does not stand out more than your very cursive like Shakespeare quote from one of his tragedies, but the text is small, and i don't like the oval,if you're gonna have an oval section, you should have something to match it, or make it the center of attention, not that Shakespeare and fairies are not cool, because they are cool, but because those two seriously do not mix well, especially with just a few colors unless you have more than one fairy and they are dressed up like Shakespeare characters. I give this an 6/10, at least you are a fellow writer like myself, and I also like Shakespeare and fairies.

but seriously, if you paid someone for it, i would get a refund. Although, this is just my opinion and man am i surprised many people wanted to get rated. sweatdrop

oh, man... i better not show this rating to the graphic artist. she'd throw a fit. emotion_awesome
thanks for being honest though. <3

Dangerous Hunter

Invisible Warrior

18,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
Punk Bravery
Shadower Z0
Punk Bravery
Shadower Z0
Punk Bravery
Shadower Z0
Please do.

8/10.

Heh.

Dragon Cave

you know what, collecting dragons online? not my thing. sweatdrop
pretty cool that others do it though.

Meh, it's no biggie.
Me? heart Just made my first profile and still fixing it up these codes are driving me crazy tho!@#!# lol Well Just check what i have now and let me know anything i could do to improve it ^_^ heart

Shy Fairy

Seretti
Punk Bravery
Seretti
if you want to, you can take a look at mine ^^

I'm going to be real honest with you on this one, I have no idea if anyone's ever told you this, but i feel real bad if you paid anyone to make you this profile for you, because it sucks. your about me not only does not stand out more than your very cursive like Shakespeare quote from one of his tragedies, but the text is small, and i don't like the oval,if you're gonna have an oval section, you should have something to match it, or make it the center of attention, not that Shakespeare and fairies are not cool, because they are cool, but because those two seriously do not mix well, especially with just a few colors unless you have more than one fairy and they are dressed up like Shakespeare characters. I give this an 6/10, at least you are a fellow writer like myself, and I also like Shakespeare and fairies.

but seriously, if you paid someone for it, i would get a refund. Although, this is just my opinion and man am i surprised many people wanted to get rated. sweatdrop

oh, man... i better not show this rating to the graphic artist. she'd throw a fit. emotion_awesome
thanks for being honest though. <3

Well, I'm not technically insulting the artist(she does more than i can do that's for sure xD)
I am just really critical when it comes to my own taste. I apologize if any feelings were hurt.

Shy Fairy

assvvipe
hi

hi. biggrin

Shy Fairy

Inky Drops
Okay.

I like yours. its very soothing the sound of rain and all. x3

9/10 :3

Shy Fairy

x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Me? heart Just made my first profile and still fixing it up these codes are driving me crazy tho!@#!# lol Well Just check what i have now and let me know anything i could do to improve it ^_^ heart

I love it! biggrin cookies are awesome. i like how your username lightsup and all. x3
minor suggestion though, since your background is all round like, I would make my boxes edges more rounded. other than that, It's awesome! <3

10/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces