Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I took your advice about my profile being a little too much and altered it a bit. I put the comments in with all the other stuff that was hidden and got rid of the media player. Maybe I'll add a playlist somewhere one of these days but I think I'm a little more satisfied with it now. It doesn't look as cluttered.

Consumer

Nemone
I took your advice about my profile being a little too much and altered it a bit. I put the comments in with all the other stuff that was hidden and got rid of the media player. Maybe I'll add a playlist somewhere one of these days but I think I'm a little more satisfied with it now. It doesn't look as cluttered.

very cool. i like the gears & the picture fade in.

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Farmer Franklin
Nemone

Thank you, it was quite an endeavor to get that to work on Gaia. For some reason it's like the code for the Gaia profiles takes some getting used to. You wouldn't believe how annoyed I was when I realized that some of the parts had those yui id numbers that changed to something else after you saved your profile or left edit mode.

Consumer

Nemone
Farmer Franklin
Nemone

Thank you, it was quite an endeavor to get that to work on Gaia. For some reason it's like the code for the Gaia profiles takes some getting used to. You wouldn't believe how annoyed I was when I realized that some of the parts had those yui id numbers that changed to something else after you saved your profile or left edit mode.

they do? weird. i just started playing with my profile yesterday, but haven't done anything elaborate.

Invisible Warrior

18,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
Please do.

Demonic Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Novice Healer 150
go ahead and give mine a look see what you think

Blessed Sex Symbol

Mega Noob

Even though it's two weeks later almost, sure if you want. emotion_dowant

Lunatic

if you want to, you can take a look at mine ^^

Girl

Shy Fairy

Nemone
10/10 it looks much, much better. x3

Shy Fairy

Shadower Z0
Please do.

I love the music and how your colors tie together, not so big on the many boxes though.
8/10.

although, you should get more dragons. and i think its cool how you are hardcore at zOMG and earning those badges. I wish i had that much time on my hands, especially the roleplaying gigs.

Shy Fairy

Seretti
if you want to, you can take a look at mine ^^

I'm going to be real honest with you on this one, I have no idea if anyone's ever told you this, but i feel real bad if you paid anyone to make you this profile for you, because it sucks. your about me not only does not stand out more than your very cursive like Shakespeare quote from one of his tragedies, but the text is small, and i don't like the oval,if you're gonna have an oval section, you should have something to match it, or make it the center of attention, not that Shakespeare and fairies are not cool, because they are cool, but because those two seriously do not mix well, especially with just a few colors unless you have more than one fairy and they are dressed up like Shakespeare characters. I give this an 6/10, at least you are a fellow writer like myself, and I also like Shakespeare and fairies.

but seriously, if you paid someone for it, i would get a refund. Although, this is just my opinion and man am i surprised many people wanted to get rated. sweatdrop

Shy Fairy

Zaku the Silver Wolf
go ahead and give mine a look see what you think

one word that's probably good enough for any rate anyone will ever give you on your current profile, ever, even though this is one sentence long: addiction.

too many pictures of the same game character, even though i am probably making fun of myself more than you, because I love Black Rock Shooter. lol

I'm a sad, sad human being, you should never ask for my opinion again. sweatdrop

Invisible Warrior

18,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
Punk Bravery
Shadower Z0
Please do.

I love the music and how your colors tie together, not so big on the many boxes though.
8/10.

although, you should get more dragons. and i think its cool how you are hardcore at zOMG and earning those badges. I wish i had that much time on my hands, especially the roleplaying gigs.

Heh.
I actually have more dragons, funny thing is I can't remember my Cave's account password atm. xp

Thanks, btw, for the constructive criticism and advice. Will put them to good use.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff