Shy Fairy

post and ill rate your profile. 4laugh

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Do you want peeps to also rate back your profile?

Shy Fairy

Fredy-san

Pff i know what more than half might say, hell, 83% of Gaia hates autoplayed songs. lol

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Punk Bravery
Fredy-san

Pff i know what more than half might say, hell, 83% of Gaia hates autoplayed songs. lol

Half of the 83% do hate autoplay song but the other half actually is just fine with autoplay however they hate when it is hidden autoplay. I am one of the latter. since I've working and fixing many other peeps profiles, I grown to actually okay with those.

Demonic Friend

Punk Bravery

Please rate? Sorry about my lame backround, I've been trying to save it constantly but it keeps resetting to the original. -__-"

Shy Fairy

where is kenny
Punk Bravery

Please rate? Sorry about my lame backround, I've been trying to save it constantly but it keeps resetting to the original. -__-"
I actually like it. x3
Its pretty. and its not lame, its nice. i love flowers. 4laugh
10/10

Shy Fairy

Fredy-san
Punk Bravery
Fredy-san

Half of the 83% do hate autoplay song but the other half actually is just fine with autoplay however they hate when it is hidden autoplay. I am one of the latter. since I've working and fixing many other peeps profiles, I grown to actually okay with those.

Yes. and 100% with how much i don't care about that opinion because i like my music being a mystery. i like when people ask me about the song, or the pics.

Demonic Friend

Punk Bravery

10/10

tysm love. heart

Shy Fairy

where is kenny
Punk Bravery

10/10

tysm love. heart

Yep. surprising as it might seem, i also love your music.
I recognized the song right away, although i forget who sings it, I know I've heard it before. 3nodding

Demonic Friend

Punk Bravery
where is kenny
Punk Bravery

10/10

tysm love. heart

I recognized the song right away, although i forget who sings it, I know I've heard it before. 3nodding

All of me - John Legend, I found the remix from a store I always go to. xD

Shy Fairy

where is kenny
Punk Bravery
where is kenny
Punk Bravery

10/10

tysm love. heart

All of me - John Legend, I found the remix from a store I always go to. xD

thats riggghhhht. I searched up soft rock on youtube and ran into it.
I think that guy has songs played in "Lost Girl" one of my favorite TV series.
3nodding

Saxy Coder

emotion_8c Soooo tempted to provide feedback though ... it's like exchanging notes ... equivalent trade...
You rate me and give me and tips you want, and I'll do the same...

My feedback would've been that this might look better:
html, body{background:#F26C4F;height:1500px;background:url(http://freedesignfile.com/upload/2013/01/Fire-7.jpg) no-repeat center center; background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed;}

#columns{width: 800px; height: 950px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; float: none; position: relative; top: 20px;background: url(http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2013/Anime_Girl_with_a_ball_of_fire_042286_.jpg) top center no-repeat; background-size: 100%; background-color: black;}

#column_1, #column_2{position: relative; top: 500px;}
#column_3{display: none;}

.panel h2{display:none;}
.panel {opacity: 0.5; background:#000000;;color:#ffffff; transition: .5s;}
.panel:hover{opacity: 1; transition: .5s;}

a{color:#ffffff;}
a:hover{color:#000000;}
#id_comments {max-width: 500px; height: 300px; overflow-y: scroll;}

#id_about{max-width: 500px; height: 300px; overflow-y: scroll;}

.media_panel{position: absolute; left: -4000px; }

Shy Fairy

Lady Saxophone

emotion_8c Soooo tempted to provide feedback though ... it's like exchanging notes ... equivalent trade...

html, body{background:#F26C4F;height:1500px;background:url(http://freedesignfile.com/upload/2013/01/Fire-7.jpg) no-repeat center center; background-size: cover; background-attachment: fixed;}

#columns{width: 800px; height: 950px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; float: none; position: relative; top: 20px;background: url(http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2013/Anime_Girl_with_a_ball_of_fire_042286_.jpg) top center no-repeat; background-size: 100%; background-color: black;}

do you have a preview of this thing? lol. I worked REALLY hard on my profile. like, my heart and soul is in it. You wouldn't believe how much i had to learn and codes i had to mess with a bunch of times to get it right. sweatdrop

Shy Fairy

Lady Saxophone

omg...i love your profile. eek heart emotion_kirakira

10/10! biggrin

Saxy Coder

Punk Bravery
do you have a preview of this thing? lol. I worked REALLY hard on my profile. like, my heart and soul is in it. You wouldn't believe how much i had to learn and codes i had to mess with a bunch of times to get it right. sweatdrop
It's basically the same as your current profile >w<;; Just made some minor changes:
- Your background image will not repeat, and instead it will fill the full screen (kind of like mine does)
- The girl with the ball of flame image will be in the background of your columns, instead of a free-floating picture decoration
- And I just fixed some of the broken codes you had, like "a hover{color:#000000;}" (where you forgot the semicolon)

It's up to you whether you want to use it or not though ^^;
You can always save your current theme in a text file and switch back to that if you don't want it.

P.S. Thank you for the rating heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces