Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Because in the time I realize that I'm the one confused

With: Old Friends xxx Location: Halls xxx Feeling: Shocked xxx Thoughts: Why did this happen?! xxx Outfit & Supplies: Outfit! Ehh....What?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sheila watched as Joey pulled Meli to the couch. She didn't know what was going on but eh, whatever. Sheila looked to the side as Joey did that little lecture, even though he was right she really didn't know if she could protect to anyone, I mean she is the klutz! Sometimes she wished they died, that stupid title is annoying. Sheila nodded and sighed when Meli talked about strengths" Does that matter, we all have each other backs and that's what's important." she put her hand out and put it on top of Meli's hand, waiting for Joey to hurry up and put his hand on top of hers, they needed to kill zombies!

User Image
User Image

Mr. Nice Guy . . .JJoeyMMazer . . . turned delinquent.

Th o u g h t s Thoughts Text M o o d Mood Text
H e i g h t Six Feet Two InchesW e i g h t One Hundred and Sixty Four Pounds
A g e 19 L o c a t i o n Location Text

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

Joey blinked when he listened to Meli as she stood now. "Now who has the smart a** comment?" he jokingly asked as he smirked. He looked over at Sheila when she placed her hand on top of Meli's and he did the same, putting his hand on top of Sheila's. "Well then, it's official. We're...acquaintances again," he said with a big grin. He took his hand bag and he walked over to the window and pulled the curtain back a bit, looking outside. "We're going to need a vehicle. If we find one, I can go ahead and drive," he said looking back at both of them. "Watcha two think? We can't stay here for much longer," he said.┊‟‟ ┊

OOC

Company: N/A
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

▌│█║▌║▌║ נεαℓσυsү ιs α vεяү ℓσυsү тεям! ║▌║▌║█│▌

(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º ι נυsт нαтε үσυ! º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ρℓεαsε נυsт sтαү......ι αм αℓσηε ║▌║▌║█│▌

Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Infection: 0%
Bullets: 360

·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·

-> ๓єlเ smiled as he asked who was having the smart comment now.She then looked at their hands and nodded to his acquaintances comment.Then when he went to the window she looked at him as he mentioned getting a car and nodded"I see that would make sense...but my dad left earlier so our car is gone...maybe...maybe we can hot wire the next door neighbors car it's just across the street"she said.Then looked out to look around it didn't seem like too many zombies were around two standing guard and she can hot wire the car.Yeah that sounded like a plan"Okay so we can go out their I will run to the car and you two cover me for enemies and I will hot wire the car"she told them. She walked over to the door looking to them both"Ready when you guys are"she said calmly.

·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Because in the time I realize that I'm the one confused

With: Old Friends xxx Location: Halls xxx Feeling: Shocked xxx Thoughts: Why did this happen?! xxx Outfit & Supplies: Outfit! Ehh....What?

Sheila was pretty cool with whatever, she just wanted to kill and leave going her separate ways. Sheila looked over at Joey and she then got on her phone and checked the news but they started talking about how zombies were breaking through safety homes and such. She saw some sort of creature but she didn't want to make the two think that they would be in more trouble than they are in. Sheila turned her phone off and she looked over at Meli and nodded when she talked about hot wiring a car" I think that a good plan." she told her anpfter she told them what was going to go down. Sheila took her guns out and nodded" I'm ready, I can show you that I'm not a klutz." she said with a smile on her face.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas