Welcome to Gaia! ::

-I- INDIGO -I-
Hi nwn
-I- INDIGO -I-
after a bit of hiatus and now EVERYTHING IS SO FREAKIN EXPENSIVE. When I left the more popular items were around 200k-5 mil, but now everything's like 500mil-numbers with way too many zeros at the end. stare What the hell hapened???!!?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

So basically what you're saying is...it's the alphabet's fault. Psh typical -_-

Let me explain what happened.

It is fact that the supply of items is very slow, right?

Well, there was a recent increase in the supply of gold, lowering it's demand and making it worthless. This is inflation. Since the supply of items is slow, items become more valuable.

This is only a problem if you do not buy gaia cash. If you don't, your gold generating is too slow to keep up with the increase in prices (which are caused by the increase in supply of gold.)

Moosili's Waifu

Adorable Lunatic

how many threads are we gonna see about this

Witty Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hi nwn
-I- INDIGO -I-
Hi nwn
-I- INDIGO -I-
after a bit of hiatus and now EVERYTHING IS SO FREAKIN EXPENSIVE. When I left the more popular items were around 200k-5 mil, but now everything's like 500mil-numbers with way too many zeros at the end. stare What the hell hapened???!!?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

So basically what you're saying is...it's the alphabet's fault. Psh typical -_-

Let me explain what happened.

It is fact that the supply of items is very slow, right?

Well, there was a recent increase in the supply of gold, lowering it's demand and making it worthless. This is inflation. Since the supply of items is slow, items become more valuable.

This is only a problem if you do not buy gaia cash. If you don't, your gold generating is too slow to keep up with the increase in prices (which are caused by the increase in supply of gold.)

Thank you for that explanation (:

Witty Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
blue tongued skank
how many threads are we gonna see about this

I'm sorry? I honestly just wanted to know, but I'm sure you're aware you have the choice to ignore threads like these.

Witty Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miami Sin
Everything babe.

Oh my redface that's so deep.

Lonely Genius

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
-I- INDIGO -I-

flynns booty/chest c;

Witty Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Original Aphrodite
-I- INDIGO -I-

flynns booty/chest c;

Thank you rai rai 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas